Mass identification of porn actresses

I’ve got a fairly uncommon first and last name. And I’ve been active online for a long time. Yet none of the first several pages of Google results are me.

While the first couple of pages of my Javahead handle are for a beer . . .
 
I googled myself not too long ago and discovered that information ranging from my favourite YouTube videos (nothing salacious before your minds start working) was there to my accepting a cheque for a charity.

You should all try googling your name and see what comes up.

Not much for the real me. Apparently my name is common.
 
I thought the title said "Ass identification of porn actresses", and I thought, oh hell, my husband can do that.
 
Someday is at hand. Deepfakery abounds and grows. Still images can be animated and 3D'd. Any face or body can be attached to any pervo action. Distrust any slimy or heroic views you see of a prominent person. So you don't have your own pr0n vid yet? No matter -- it'll find you.

This is the future. If you don't believe Hy, go google Deepfake. One of the more interesting articles is regarding a new AI model from Samsung. It can create very realistic fakes from a single frame. Even better ones if it has multiple frames.

https://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-a...-a-single-photo-mona-lisa-cheapfake-dumbfake/

So if this is the future, can I put in a request to be inserted into one of the orgy scenes from Cleopatra by Private?

James
 
In the days before facebook...

I would walk along and tell everybody what I just ate, how I felt, who I was seeing. I took my photo album out of my purse and showed them pictures of my dog, our last vacation, and my kids in grade school. I told them where to eat out and what TV shows to watch. I would listen to their private conversations and give them a thumbs up or thumbs down sign.

But I only had four followers, a cop, a private detective, a lawyer and a psychiatrist.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Googlegangers

If I google me, I get an excellent song by Tom Waits.

If I use my real name, there are plenty of hits of me... but I am not alarmed. I have at least four Googlegangers who use my email address erroneously because clearly all my doubles are idiots. I have incorrectly received notices of my father's death, at least 100 incorrectly subscribed mailing lists, an entire semester of misplaced term papers, a sad email from my spouse who misses me, and notification that I'm ordering vibrators from the Phillipines. Most I ignore. Occasionally I let the people know they've sent this fascinating information to the wrong address. I was gentle with the husband; I did not point out that perhaps the reason his wife had left him was that he didn't know her email address.

So if all my doubles are idiots, what does this imply about me if consider bosons? Hopefully my doubles will look better than me in our faked porn videos.
 
...So if all my doubles are idiots, what does this imply about me if consider bosons? Hopefully my doubles will look better than me in our faked porn videos.

1. There is a 125 year old rule in business, the Pareto Principle (from Italian economist Vifredo Pareto) that 9/10 of everything is dreck, and 9/10 of all people you encounter are idiots. So if you have 9 idiots who think they are you, then you must be the non-idiot.

2. Recently we had a big discussion in our house about our old home-made VHS tapes. Destroy them, copy them onto a more current media. Should we edit? We are in our sixties, do we want our grandkids one day to see grandma getting spit-roasted? I never imagined the option of having another face AI grafted on. Now I have to decide whose.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
Back
Top