Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the purpose of this room for all CHARGERGIRL. Cum one, cum all [ LOL ] and make new friends and a surrogate "family" that will not judge you.

BrettJ

Author / Founder / Sensualist
 
Later then CHARGERGIRL.

I'd love to know from those of you who don't know me - what / who brought you to LIT?

Here's my story - for those who are interested.

I used to read / still read a very kinky comic called HOUSEWIVES AT PLAY done by a woman named Rebecca. We began a correspondence and I asked her where I could write, as I had done so yeara ago, but stopped. She referred me here and I've been on ever since. Shortly after posting my first few stories, I found the boards and I've been here ever since.

This gives me a "community" and a place to post updates and such.

How about the rest of you?

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
I came to Lit to read the stories. I'm a big harliquin blaze reader and was looking for more of the same........... then i started reading the personals............then i posted..........now i have a group of really cool yahoo friends that i chat/cyber with!

Cool thread Brett!..............This place is wayyyyy better than the general board. U all seem soooooo friendly!

opens an IC Light and watches the hockey game.............(yes i'm female i cand drink beer and watch sports right...........lol)
 
Later then CHARGERGIRL.

I'd love to know from those of you who don't know me - what / who brought you to LIT?

Here's my story - for those who are interested.

I used to read / still read a very kinky comic called HOUSEWIVES AT PLAY done by a woman named Rebecca. We began a correspondence and I asked her where I could write, as I had done so yeara ago, but stopped. She referred me here and I've been on ever since. Shortly after posting my first few stories, I found the boards and I've been here ever since.

This gives me a "community" and a place to post updates and such.

How about the rest of you?

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Well, since I'm kind of new here still I'll answer this one. I had been on another sight sort of like this one but much raunchier and well it just wasn't as nice. After awhile reading stories on here i actually bothered to look around the sight and found that there was a forum. Upon examination of the forum I decided to join. What made me stay is how people treat each other on here, for the most part. On the other sight people would just dog each other, posting just to flame a person, just because they decided to not like them. People really aren't like that on here and I enjoy that.

I'll probably have some questions about writing later, but the one I'm going to ask right now is this...

I noticed that people reading the stories tend to give you lower reviews if you actually have some semblance of a plot. Does this annoy any of the writers?
 
A friend introduced me to this site. I started posting over on the Ampics, had my own pic thread for a while and eventually ended up here on the PG. :)
 
Continuing

Hello to SPUNKYE and to SWEETMELISSA.

Please note that I will be allowing controversial topics on this site - as stated in Post One. Incest is okay, girl-on-girl - and you can just drop by and say hi too.

As a writer who DOES have plots, I don't think it matters one way or the other. If you check my page, I have over 90 red H's [ ego time here ] and I NEVER write without a plot. My latest two are posted and I think the longer one is a great story, but the short one went over better, with 5 comments. Yet I STILL didn't get a Red H for either. Don't try and figure it out, do your best.

I have more to post in a sec.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
Data

Continuing ...

If anyone wonders, women always get their names in colour [ Canuck here, eh? ] and guys get Italics. Tradition.

My ex nicked me "Studmuppet" instead of "Studmuffin" because my Grover and Elmo impressions used to crack her up.

Word of advice though - DON'T do Mickey Mouse in bed.

BTW - if anyone is wondering, the lady in my Avatair is Bettie Page as envisioned by the late Dave Stevens.

BrettJ

Founder / Learned the Hard Way / Sensualist
 
Another message

I hope that you all will make this room one of your "homes" while in LIT.

I am willing to talk in PM if you have any questions [ or perverted comments LOL ]

This is a room that I'd lvoe to see grow. If any of you are members in other rooms and think someone would fit in here [ but be careful ] please bring them along.

Oh yeah - PLEASE remember LIT's age rule.

I know you're out there, I can hear the lube opening. :devil:

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hello to SPUNKYE and to SWEETMELISSA.

Please note that I will be allowing controversial topics on this site - as stated in Post One. Incest is okay, girl-on-girl - and you can just drop by and say hi too.

As a writer who DOES have plots, I don't think it matters one way or the other. If you check my page, I have over 90 red H's [ ego time here ] and I NEVER write without a plot. My latest two are posted and I think the longer one is a great story, but the short one went over better, with 5 comments. Yet I STILL didn't get a Red H for either. Don't try and figure it out, do your best.

I have more to post in a sec.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Hm, I'll have to check out some of your stories. I've probably read them already just don't know it.

Oh, and i get that 'taboo' subjects are open to talk about, doesn't bother me, even if i don't agree with the person's views I'm not the type to argue or try to push my views on them.
 
I've written over 150 stories out here MELISSA so if you do a lot of reading, you may indeed read one of mine. There's a link underneath my signature to all of my work. I am also working on new material in between posts tonight.

BrettJ

Author / Founder / Studmuppet
 
I can't remember how I first found or heard of Literotica. Maybe it was just by Googling erotic stories. Anyway, I found the place and began reading through the stories. It quickly became a place I visited daily and for the longest time, I simply read newly posted stories or chapters and never even looked beyond that section. Along the way, I began reading some incest stories and Chargergirl was one of my favorite authors in that category, along with Mused.

When I finally braved the forums, I lurked in the How To, and the BDSM forums (not into that personally but there are some very cool and interesting people who post there), and finally braved the Playground. It was seeing CG posting that got me to register so I could post too.

I like to read and write, all sorts of stories, but it mostly boils down to erotic couplings, some of them incest-related. What makes people tick, trying to describe a sexy or arousing situation and do it justice, how to invoke passion, those things interest me.

I've made some really great friends in the process. Thanks again Brett for starting this thread -- it may soon become my very favorite :rose:
 
Nothing would please me more JANE - I have extended a few extra invitations and hope to have more folks joining us soon. I'd like this thread to grow and having my "sisters" with me as well will make it a romp we can all enjoy!

BrettJ

Writer / Founder / STudmuppet
 
Good early morning

Another thing I have been meaning to mention is if you folks are nightowls, this may be a great thread for you. I am a night person and posting at this time of night is NP for moi.

Hope to see you all soon.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hiya BrettButler (but ever more so charming than your namesake) ;)

All the best for your cozy new home here :rose:

No doubt, with visitors like my bumsis Daizie there, you'll be getting an equal dose of naughty and nice, for sure :)
 
Greetings

Thank you ASIAN_PRINCESS. Feel free to drop in and make this room a semi-regular home. I'd like as many new folks as I can get and lots of naughty posts too, if we can get 'em!

BrettJ

Writer / Founder / Studmuppet
 
Well Brett... I think this is a great idea for a thread.... having been around Lit for a very long time... even if I don't always say much, it will be nice to have a place to just throw out thoughts or see what others are up too... without any (or very little) negativity... something that can sure get out of hand in many threads these days.

Hell... maybe it will even provoke me to figure out the "subscribe" function....

Looking forward to following this one....
 
Greetings

Calvin, once you've posted on a thread, you are already a subscriber. If you decide the thread is no longer to your liking, you can click on "Unsubscribe" and you will be removed. I've used it a few times.

BTW folks, don't be afraid to post the sexy stuff either. I'm looking for a nice blend of naughty and nice, as I said before.

Welcome to the newest member!

BrettJ

Writer / Kinky Founder / Sensuslist
 
Hi everyone. After a long discussion, I've decided to open this thread. I am hoping it goes well, so please allow me to explain.

We want friendly, open-minded posters in here. No bickering please. We want this to be a happy, friendly place.

I will be allowing posts of almost every type, including incest - so if that bothers you, please skip on by.

We can talk about our days or our writing or fantasies or what we want for supper. We can post naughty or nice.

What we CAN'T post - and I cannot stress this enough - is negativity. I will be here A LOT. I have other rooms I post in, but this one is mine. I created it.

We don't want a lot of arguing or debating or the merits of this and that. No flaming. You don't like it here, no one is going to force you to stay.

Jump on in if you like and test the waters.

BrettJ

Founder / Sensualist / Studmuppet
*subscribes to thread*:)
 
Building Memberships - WooHoo!

Good morning to you TAWNY_TEMPTRESS. I hope you will post some things about yourself, fantasies, flirtations or just any old thing you care to share.

Yep, I am still up - as I said in a previous post, I am a nighthawk. I often do some of my writing at this hour.

BrettJ

Writer / Founder / Studmuppet
 
Good morning to you TAWNY_TEMPTRESS. I hope you will post some things about yourself, fantasies, flirtations or just any old thing you care to share.

Yep, I am still up - as I said in a previous post, I am a nighthawk. I often do some of my writing at this hour.

BrettJ

Writer / Founder / Studmuppet

I work 12 hour nights, so will be here with you on my late night/early mornings awake.

and I now know where to post some naughty off topic things. ;)
 
Calvin, once you've posted on a thread, you are already a subscriber. If you decide the thread is no longer to your liking, you can click on "Unsubscribe" and you will be removed. I've used it a few times.

BTW folks, don't be afraid to post the sexy stuff either. I'm looking for a nice blend of naughty and nice, as I said before.

Welcome to the newest member!

BrettJ

Writer / Kinky Founder / Sensuslist

Brett... actually no... that depends if you enable it in your Options panel... and I keep mine turned off... I can (and will on this thread) do it manually.... I was kind of just joking about figuring it out....

but if you keep attracting all these great sexy women here, I will def be back more....lol
 
Still Here

Well TAWNY_TEMPTRESS - when I work [ I am semi-retired ] I work as a School Crossing Guard. I am also a professional writer [ of erotica, thanks to LIT ] so when I am not working, I am up watching TV, writing and such.

I am actually working on my newest LIT piece in between posts.

The only subjects taboo here are the ones that are a no-no on ALL of LIT.

So wel-cum, once again and post whatever makes you smile.

BrettJ

Writer / Awake / Sensualist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top