Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought about you when I was making the rainbow cake. Your little one would probably love it. Very appealing to little curly headed girls--though mine is now a big curly headed girl and wants everything with skulls on it. :rolleyes:




To the shower, and then off to Community Day to sell sweets and 50/50 tickets. What can I say? I have diverse talents.

YUM!!
 
sheep_shagger_123.gif
 
Hard to shake us, when we are in your veins. :D
Hotel California FTW! :D

Okay, so in the last month I've become one of the town pariahs (gotta love small-town Ohio), but I've made some new friends in the process. Doesn't make much sense, does it?
 
Indecision. I met with an artist last week to design the next one. Will see next week what he's come up with.

What's stopping you?

That period is always so nerve-wracking to me. I get really anxious waiting for my design to be finished.

As for me, I'm a poor college student who doesn't have the $700 I need for my next tattoo. That, and my main artist is 6 hours away.

Gotta wait for the summer...
 
Oh wow. So I dressed up like a filthy slut tonight for my husband. He'd had a bad day at work, so I thought I'd give him a little treat. I've spent the last hour getting ready, doing my hair, make-up, dressing (well sort of). I open the door to greet him. He's gobsmacked, mouth agape, instantly hard, and without taking his eyes off me moves to put all his work stuff on the bench.... he misses the bench and there goes the macbook air, smashing into the tiles.

Oops. Guess I won't be doing that again in a hurry!




I assume hemlines fell someplace between "whore" and "slut" to qualify as filthy slut?






Just so I can give the Mrs. a heads up regarding our Apple products should she be planning an evening of debauchery. ;)
 
*sniffle*


Cheer up buttercup! Someone sent me this clip over the weekend, and clearly you are the inspiration behind PETA's efforts to have us eat more veggies.


This post probably belongs in the dick'l make ya slap someone thread, or that cucumber thread in F&S, but I thought it would cheer you up.



Capture-d’écran-2012-11-08-à-14.09.45-622x259.png
 
I need more tattoos

Been jonesin for a new one myself but can't quite convince myself to spend the money.



Em --That Vegan video. . . I just don't know. Having veggies impersonating meat just seems dirty somehow. I like it. :)
 
I went from being a turd to being the shit in record time.

@emerson- I will check out that link later. I've been cheered up here in the last hour or so. I've been healed! My leprosy; it's gone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top