Cock cages for 24/ use

Ok this is a first for me. I'm having issues with my two cocks. My hubby's horse cock is showing it age, and I want a good cock cage for my sub boy toy BF. I gave him a prince albert piercing for Xmas, so once healed I'll be able to put a small pad lock through so he can't fuck. But I'd like to find a 24/7 cage he will wear that makes erections painful and masterbation impossible. Know someone makes a cage that goes around the nuts and locks into prince albert piercing but I can't find them.

Ideally I'd want him to have to sit to pee. And not be able to cum unless he I milk his prostate. Eventually I want him to have a apadravya (a bar vertically through his head), a apallang (a bar horizontal through his head), and a deep shaft (a bar through the center of his cock. And some extras here and there. I met a sub a while back that had these and his cock was usless.

You could try aliexpress.com or steelwerksextreme.com and see what they have.
The Looker from steelworxx looks close to what you are looking for but they are closed until January 2. 2017.

Ok this is a first for me. I'm having issues with my two cocks. My hubby's horse cock is showing it age, and I want a good cock cage for my sub boy toy BF. I gave him a prince albert piercing for Xmas, so once healed I'll be able to put a small pad lock through so he can't fuck. But I'd like to find a 24/7 cage he will wear that makes erections painful and masterbation impossible. Know someone makes a cage that goes around the nuts and locks into prince albert piercing but I can't find them.

Ideally I'd want him to have to sit to pee. And not be able to cum unless he I milk his prostate. Eventually I want him to have a apadravya (a bar vertically through his head), a apallang (a bar horizontal through his head), and a deep shaft (a bar through the center of his cock. And some extras here and there. I met a sub a while back that had these and his cock was usless.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....1ac.1.64.img..0.5.384...0j0i10k1.LDoTxcoDRQs

Hi, I wear different cock cages since 5 years and permanent since 17 month without any orgasmn. My beloved wife is my keyholder and my cages are opened only every morning, when I shower and my wife is drying her hair or opened when she likes to edge me.We change the cages every second or third day to prevent pressure marks. My cages aren't really safe, especially the bigger ones. But those are comfortable to wear at work and I will not escape. It's my wish to be kept chaste.. At weekends I have to wear what she calls the small cock devices. One is so small, it presses my cock complete into my ball sack. It's only a metal cap. My wife makes me wear it at nudists beaches and at the sauna.

Perhaps you were thinking of Lori's tubes? They can pretty much make something custom mades on whatever piercings you have in mind and the measurements.

Really curious here..Why?
I know you don't owe me any kind of explanation.(before someone states that fact)
I've just never read anything like this and I've read a LOT. Well, until now I thought I had lol

Hi, I wear different cock cages since 5 years and permanent since 17 month without any orgasmn. My beloved wife is my keyholder and my cages are opened only every morning, when I shower and my wife is drying her hair or opened when she likes to edge me.We change the cages every second or third day to prevent pressure marks. My cages aren't really safe, especially the bigger ones. But those are comfortable to wear at work and I will not escape. It's my wish to be kept chaste.. At weekends I have to wear what she calls the small cock devices. One is so small, it presses my cock complete into my ball sack. It's only a metal cap. My wife makes me wear it at nudists beaches and at the sauna.

Again..but why?

I do hope nobody gets annoyed at my curiosity lol

Who are you two talking too? One guy is telling a story about what him and his wife does, which doesn't really help me with anything. The next guy is asking un directed questions. If the question was directed to me. Why, because it's hot and erotic and it ultimately what my sub wants to do. I'm not going to make a person get a peircing they don't want. As for the cock cage he loves it. I'm king of still testing models but right now he's wearing a rubber/plastic cage with an acrylic lock ring that can be snapped in case he needs to take it off.

Back