How To Give the Best BJ?

Ouch's response is perfectly fine from the "physical" point of view... but to me, that's just half of it.

To me the key to a good blow job is the woman's (or man's) desire to do it. A woman can be fantastic at the physical act of a blow job, but if it's methodical and clinical it's never going to be great. The hottest thing about a blow job is the giver diving into it enthusiastically, WANTING to suck that cock.

Totally agree here. And, eager to swallow the load also!

As others have said enthusiasm and exploration make a great bj. I may not have the best technique but when I am going down on a guy I love what I am doing. I love to use my hands on his stomach and thighs then switch to usibg my lips. Seeing how his body reacts to my attentions is a huge turn on for me. It is my favorite pastime and I get a delicious snack at the end!

I just have this one question and it has been dancing around in my head for years....why is it called a blow job when it is far more accurate to say that it is a suck job???? I just need to know who decided it was a blow when it is a suck???
Am I wrong to ask such a thing....maybe Bill Clinton knows the answer to this one!!!
:D :eek: :devil: :heart:

When my wife and I were first married, she asked me how to suck cock. Of course in her shy way those weren't the words she used but I knew what she meant.

I told her to pretend my penis was a popsicle. Pucker up her lips and kiss the end of it. Then gently push the popsicle in her mouth and sucknthe juices from it as they melted.
She was a quick learner and has gotten better through the years.

But this story is about one afternoon delight. We had cleaned up and we're laying on the bed and she asked how long she could suck me without my coming.

I had been working hard in the yard and wasn't sure I could get erect but she wanted to try so I assured her it would be fun trying.

We lay across the bed, her head in my lap and her butt where I could reach and fondle it as she enjoyed herself. As I suspected, Willie would not rise. But wifey was having a good time just " mouthing" me.

About a half hour into our session she asked for me to put my hand under her so I could careless her pussy as she mouthed me. It didn't take long before she had a massive orgasm followed quickly by another.

Then, to my surprise, she fell asleep with my half firm cock in her mouth. Snoring, she nursed me like a child will nurse a passy. Of course, as time passed my erection faded and the wife awoke. She looked at the clock and realized she had been sucking me for almost and hour.

She wiggled around and snuggled her pussy back into my hand. "Do you think you could cum limber like this?" she asked. "Don't know but...". Then the feelings started. I had never experienced an orgasm while Kim but I knew it was going to happen now.

It was one of those head banging ball busting orgasms. Wifey sucked with all her might and the cum just kept shooting and dribbling down her chin.

She crawled up on my chest and gave me a sloppy kiss and said, "We ain't bad for old folks are we?"

I couldn't help but agree .

Mmmmm....I'm a bit self conscious about my teeth after my first few gave more pain than pleasure

Unsolicited is best. Every man should hear " I want to suck your dick" at least once in his life. My faves... In bed, on my back, her head on my tummy, stroking and fingering her ass while she pleasures me... In the car, on a trip, after dark... In the shower, on her knees in front of me...her lying on the couch, her head over the arm, me standing over her, controlling depth and rate...

Like others have said being really into it help alot...enjoy giving head!

You can mix it up too...ive had guys stick it between my tits and I just suck on what sticks out haha

Yep, I've done a bit of canvassing around this issue, and the perennial response is definitely 'enthusiasm'. There's also something a bit special about the blow job given without expectation of reciprocation. Beyond that, different guys actually seems to like different things ... try a few things and pay attention to the response. Something I've been doing just recently is stopping at some point, moving up to give him a long kiss (or something similar), and then asking 'More?'
But mostly, just enjoy it, and give it all of your attention.

Hun, where have you been all my life? :devil:

:kiss:
:rose:

Just to hit that nail a little deeper...blatant, unadulerated, squirm your butt when I hit the back of your throat, enthusiasm trumps anything about technique.

Personally I'm not a fan of slobbering, head bobbing harder than at a Metallica concert, and the only time I like my balls being licked is when I'm about to stroke my cum all over your face.

And the finger up the butt.....meh.

Enthusiasm. Eye contact. Don't neglect the balls. Don't be afraid to slip a finger in his ass

Bingo!! Control his orgasm or milk him for as long as you like
To get your own thrill... replace the the finger with a good strap on for your own orgasms!

A BJ is just a BJ if the giver doesn't show she/he is enjoying giving it. I personly would rather get a good hand job from soneone over a BJ if they arent into it and they are going to do a half ass job. To show they ate into it they should have plenty of eye contact, use their hands to caress the balls, stomach, ass etc. The use of the tongue and lips are equally as important and should compliment eachother movement.

The giver should tease the shafts, rim and head to make him quiver and beg primarily for their own amusement.

As long as the giver is in this minde set it will be a great BJ

When my wife and I were first married, she asked me how to suck cock. Of course in her shy way those weren't the words she used but I knew what she meant.

I told her to pretend my penis was a popsicle. Pucker up her lips and kiss the end of it. Then gently push the popsicle in her mouth and sucknthe juices from it as they melted.
She was a quick learner and has gotten better through the years.

But this story is about one afternoon delight. We had cleaned up and we're laying on the bed and she asked how long she could suck me without my coming.

I had been working hard in the yard and wasn't sure I could get erect but she wanted to try so I assured her it would be fun trying.

We lay across the bed, her head in my lap and her butt where I could reach and fondle it as she enjoyed herself. As I suspected, Willie would not rise. But wifey was having a good time just " mouthing" me.

About a half hour into our session she asked for me to put my hand under her so I could careless her pussy as she mouthed me. It didn't take long before she had a massive orgasm followed quickly by another.

Then, to my surprise, she fell asleep with my half firm cock in her mouth. Snoring, she nursed me like a child will nurse a passy. Of course, as time passed my erection faded and the wife awoke. She looked at the clock and realized she had been sucking me for almost and hour.

She wiggled around and snuggled her pussy back into my hand. "Do you think you could cum limber like this?" she asked. "Don't know but...". Then the feelings started. I had never experienced an orgasm while Kim but I knew it was going to happen now.

It was one of those head banging ball busting orgasms. Wifey sucked with all her might and the cum just kept shooting and dribbling down her chin.

She crawled up on my chest and gave me a sloppy kiss and said, "We ain't bad for old folks are we?"

I couldn't help but agree .

Nice story!

My Dom has come to realize while He may rule everything else that happens, when His cock is in my mouth, I'm in control. He asks before even touching my hair. He begs to be allowed to thrust His hips. I honestly cannot tell you what to do. Even if there is a bj twice a day for a week, each one is different. I'm kneeling between His legs, laying on my side with my head on His stomach, under Him while He's on all fours, etc.

Sometimes I just take Him straight down my throat, no movement other than me swallowing so He can feel my throat contracting. Sometimes I want to play, make it last. Tease the head, scrape the frenulum lightly with my teeth - some like it harder than others of course. Lick up & down His shaft, top & bottom. Snag a nut when you get to them. Rim Him. Grab some lube & tap His prostate, again some like it some don't. Some like more than a tongue or finger too, lol.

I love driving Him insane. I will suck hard, really hard, for a few minutes. When He starts to tense & swell, I back off to nibbles or just keeping the head in my mouth & squeezing the base of His shaft. I can only get away with that a few times before He handcuffs me, lmao. I've managed to make it last with Him for about 45 minutes so far before he explodes of tosses me down to fuck!

He laughs at me, I don't like the slurping noises, so I'm careful not to make them. Some guys like that. The only time there is an excess of drool is if He wants to gag me. You can learn to control the drooling to a point also. Just takes practice. Just as I'm sure you have certain things you like particular males to do to you, men are the same. There is no one certain way to suck Him off. Follow His cues until you feel more confident, His body will let you know if He does or doesn't like something.

When in doubt, ASK Him. I have always talked it out with new guys. Any specifics they like or hate. My rules for them, lol. Practice makes perfect ;)!

Enthusiasm. Eye contact. Don't neglect the balls. Don't be afraid to slip a finger in his ass

If he's into it. If you know he's not into assplay, don't. A finger slip can be a mood ruiner if you find out he's not into it. A safer bet would be to stroke a finger back and forth behind his ballsack, but not actually reaching his ass

Probably the only three common things are:
As has been said already - eye contact is a great turn on.
Like with everything that concerns sex, he should see you like what you are doing. It's not a chore, it's fun!
Don't bite it or scratch it with your teeth.

Other than that - communication is important. Some men love when you play with balls, some will find it nothing much. Some love when you just play with your hand, others don't.
Some love when you choke and gag on it. Me? I find those sounds unsexy. Deepthroat is the coolest thing if you can manage it without choking (for me). Others just LOVE the sound and effect of a girl gagging on their dick. But you should do it only if you want it. :cattail:
What turns men on is as numerous as it is for women. Communicate.

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like it when a girl goes too fast at first. Don't get me wrong, there's a time and a place for everything, but I love when she starts things off with a bit of tip teasing, then long slow sucking, with tongue play, then work up to a rhythm. Nice to watch her really savor it before really going for the finish

How would you describe the best BJ? What should a woman do, what would make it really great, what could a girl do to make a man really really enjoy it?

Enjoy it. It isn't that difficult a concept. :)

A blow job should be slow, for me. I like to be savoured. No rushing. And no gagging. Huge turn off and it's mystifying to me why anybody would enjoy that. Treat my cock like a lolly pop.

Back