I probably shouldn't...

Oh lord - that was vivid indeed *makes note: watch out in the kitchen*

If you think that was vivid, you don't want to know what I came up with for this image
attachment.php

Last edited:
If you think that was vivid, you don't want to know what I came up with for this image

I better not ask, right?

I wonder what these will make you cum up with then...

This may give you an idea why there was clenching...

Play.JPG
Post-play.JPG

I imagine a number of copies of these images will have the observable moisture enhanced...

The sounds, smells and tastes that went with the creation of these images are quite something..

What thoughts were passing through your mind would truly grace the Literotica pages...

You should really take those wet undies off...don't want you to catch a chill.

You are so bad! Both of you... BUT... I do have a few pics that could help enlighten your minds....still considering whether I should post them or not though...

Nevermind, somehow I got out of order!! Looks like you enjoyed yourself! Thanks for sharing :rose:

Last edited:
Irish what?

You asked what came to mind from those images, the green combined with red hair made me think Irish.....

Of course I could say Irish Pussy....

But I try to be a gentleman whenever possible

You asked what came to mind from those images, the green combined with red hair made me think Irish.....

Of course I could say Irish Pussy....

But I try to be a gentleman whenever possible

Ah - I see. It's not true though. Not Irish - or Scottish - sorry to disappoint :)

Last edited:
I better not ask, right?

I wonder what these will make you cum up with then...

This may give you an idea why there was clenching...

for the record I don't think they are wet enough!

Am I a bad spiteful person if I want to take them back down just because you like them better? :eek::devil:
It would make sense... the disdain expressed by pellso27 is not very conducive to repeating the wonderful performance.

I would wager there are many would-be doctors here who would like to take care of you, put you in bed and stroke you... I know I would!

Wow, what a great thread!

VERY sexy and I love the buildup. Of course, I am suddenly in dire need of release!

Last edited:
It would make sense... the disdain expressed by pellso27 is not very conducive to repeating the wonderful performance.

I would wager there are many would-be doctors here who would like to take care of you, put you in bed and stroke you... I know I would!

Nope, a tease extrodanaire maybe but not bad or spiteful....

I'm glad - wouldnt want to scare the true followers away :)

I'm glad - wouldnt want to scare the true followers away :)

No chance of that, true followers will fall asleep with you in their dreams.

A flame haired angel showing all that is good in the female form.....

Back