Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I fantasize about sucking a man off, drinking his come, then being made to drink his piss too...I haven't done it yet, but it's on my to do list!

I don't know why, but right now, I'm fantasizing about being the guy that you're doing all that to! And, of course, being the gentleman I can be now and again, I'd be happy to return the favor for you.... :D
 
Two fetishes: holding piss and glad to be cut

In my early years my mother told me to pee when you have to. My father didn't but would hold and hold. He pissed only morning and before bedtime. I admired him. Beside that all the men and boys in our extended family were circumcised, not for religion but for hygiene and American culture.

When I got to middle school, we had to hurry to piss. I couldn't do that because I couldn't pee when anyone was around in the boy's room. I had a bad case of bashful bladder. I could only pee at home when no one was around. I used to hold a very full bladder from 7 a.m. when I got up and then after I got home before or after dinner. That was terrible pain. In high school my bladder was enlarged like my fathers. From then and now, I only piss two times a day unless I drink too much beer.
 
Has anyone here ever participated in WS during a threesome or group sex situation? That's something I've always fantasized about as well. I'm not strictly talking about the German 666 girls videos you see online, with ten guys hosing down one willing woman. I mean in a MMF or MFF situation where someone may not be hip to it yet and the other two are going for it. I like to imagine the reaction of the third party. Surprised? Shocked? Horrified? Or (hopefully) turned on. I like to believe that more people are (or would be) turned on by this than want to admit it....


This is very hot
 
Last edited:
This sounds pretty hot. While I have never done this in real life, I did participate in cam sessions with two girls and myself. One of the girls was into watersports and liked to piss on cam with me while the other knew nothing about our little kink. Well she was a bit shocked at first when we started pissing ourselves on cam, but then she got turned on and later pissed herself on cam for us. She also liked it so much she added it into her routine with her husband.

Nice. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to listen to how she broached the subject with her husband....
 
I've always had a fantasy of titty-fucking and then peeing over her breasts afterward

That's a pretty hot idea. I hate to admit it, but I'd never thought of trying it in that particular way. Of course, now, I can't stop thinking about it!:D
 
Nice. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to listen to how she broached the subject with her husband....

Yeah me too! But after her first protestations of how what we were doing and saying was gross. She really seemed to get into it. Subsequent cam sessions with her had her intiating piss talk/pissing on cam. I do know her husband really got into it too, from what she said.
 
Yeah me too! But after her first protestations of how what we were doing and saying was gross. She really seemed to get into it. Subsequent cam sessions with her had her intiating piss talk/pissing on cam. I do know her husband really got into it too, from what she said.

Ahhhh. Another one faithfully converted to the cause....
 
I find it incredibly sexy and is for sure a fantasy of mine, I hope to play it out some day in like a sauna or hot shower
 
I discovered the pleasure of peeing while cumming about a year ago ..... and after reading all of these, I've grabbed my water bottle(s) ;)
 
I used to think this was one of the weirdest things in the world. NEVER understood how it could be a turn on. (Golden showers i mean)

Then I saw a video of women peeing their pants. Something about it got me hard instantly So I've branched out to videos of golden showers.

Not sure if I'm ready to actually get peed on but the idea of spraying a woman is turning me on right now. I think I'll have to experiment more with videos to see if its just a phase or not. I'll probably read some stories too, I'd love to find someone to play these fantasies out with either in real life or in chat see if it really is for me.
 
Need some assistance

One night after quite a bit of drinking and sex my girlfriend went into the bathroom to pee. I walked in and she pulled me close and starting sucking my cock. Not unusual for her except for the location. While doing this, when the stream into the toilet seemed to stop, I took some toilet paper and began to wipe her pussy. As I did so she peed on my hand and said "I wasn't finished yet!" She didn't really seem shocked and I told her I didn't mind. That's the only time pee has been involved in our sex life. I would like to try a reciprocal peeing on each other but I don't want to freak her out. How do I go about giving it a shot? I need advice from those of you who may have been in the same situation but were able to make it happen. Thanks in advance!
 
I had always thought it was a bit gross. However, my husband and I were showering together not long ago, but I needed to pee before we could have sex and he said to do it in there and then. He got clearly aroused and touched me while I was doing it, then he turned me around and peed over my bum and pussy. I have to say it was incredibly kinky and led to a delicious fucking.
 
I had always thought it was a bit gross. However, my husband and I were showering together not long ago, but I needed to pee before we could have sex and he said to do it in there and then. He got clearly aroused and touched me while I was doing it, then he turned me around and peed over my bum and pussy. I have to say it was incredibly kinky and led to a delicious fucking.

That is very hot Kat. Have y'all tried any more golden shower sex since?
 
Last edited:
We haven't, but I'm sure we will some time.

Well when y'all do I hope you will post some details here for us to enjoy. :) This is one of my biggest fetishes and unfortunately my wife feels the same way you felt about this before you tried it.
 
I've been interested in the peeing and wetting thing for a long time now. Never found anyone willing to indulge me though.

My biggest fantasy is to have a girl come up to me, kiss me and just let herself go while we continue to kiss. Preferably in public somewhere.

It's great to hear other people being into this as well.
 
I always wanted to try haveing a girl sit on my mouth and to pee and to suck on her clit till I get it all.I also want to try haveing pee put in my ass and then being pegged or fucked by a hard cock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top