The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin was right- the threat of a storm named "Nemo" is hard to take seriously...

But I am reeeeally not liking the snow predictions my area's getting off it.
Anyone needs me, I'll be in my blankiefort.

LT- Really? Like really, really? Why? What's the point? breathes I am a nice Vivi. I am a nice Vivi. I am a nice Vivi.

FLT- Brit is the fucking coolest person in the world. Seriously.

LT- Really? Like really, really? Why? What's the point? breathes I am a nice Vivi. I am a nice Vivi. I am a nice Vivi.

The answer is always 42.

LT ~ You're a lovely Vivi!

nods

FLT ~ And you're biased :eek:

Well, hand. We've had a good run, but it looks like it's time to cut you off. Good luck out there on your own, little fella.

Well, hand. We've had a good run, but it looks like it's time to cut you off. Good luck out there on your own, little fella.

tumblr_lyfscy2bew1qauetjo1_500.gif

Seriously, my head is anywhere but where it should be today.
I just don't want to focus on it.

Yay for being home.

Yay! That feeling is awesome.

LT: If I don't answer my front door, that means STOP KNOCKING. No, I am not missing a damn dog. Really? You knocked for ten minutes about a dog that had a different freaking address on its collar? Christ.

Yay! That feeling is awesome.

LT: If I don't answer my front door, that means STOP KNOCKING. No, I am not missing a damn dog. Really? You knocked for ten minutes about a dog that had a different freaking address on its collar? Christ.

facepalm

reading comprehension fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back