Big Brother

More of the story.So if the feds were trying to get access to your FB account for the simple reason you "liked" a particular post they didn't approve of you wouldn't hire an attorney?

Think back to the Obama DOJ and your reaction if they wanted your FB info because you "liked" someones post with the BS claim that Merrick Garland was "an anti-gun nut".

Or more recently if you'd "liked" a post about people organizing a march in Charlottesville to protest the removal of confederate monuments.
Not that the Trump DOJ would ever do that.

Exactly. Selective outrage

"It all started in early 2009 with the release of two reports by the Department of Homeland Security on extremism, rightwing and leftwing, that defined as an extremist anyone who subscribes to a particular political viewpoint — in other words, anyone who has an opinion and disagrees with the Obama administration."

Yes; :eek: terribly selective...

Do you remember when you wanted Bush impeached over the missing Ws?

Missing Ws?

tenor.gif

What is this, Sesame Street?

:D

And.... Obama. In less than 30 posts.

Predictable.

The irony here is trying to use a liberal news source and their disapproval of those actions by the Obama Administration as proof of liberal selective outrage. :rolleyes:

What pooks?

Not in the mood to defend Obama Administration policies any more that you want to defend his EOs?

I mean, I am just shocked, SHOCKED, as hell to discover that you are a pure partisan political poster...

:eek:

... who is not focused on the truth and origin of an issue, but is only focused upon the guy you voted against, which is why I am confused to your treatment of me because I voted against him too.

Is it because I voted against (Sir Edmund) Hillary too? :( 😭

What pooks?

Not in the mood to defend Obama Administration policies any more that you want to defend his EOs?

I mean, I am just shocked, SHOCKED, as hell to discover that you are a pure partisan political poster...

:eek:

... who is not focused on the truth and origin of an issue, but is only focused upon the guy you voted against, which is why I am confused to your treatment of me because I voted against him too.

Is it because I voted against (Sir Edmund) Hillary too? :( 😭

So because someone won't jump through your hoops to defend a politician you believe they should if they are partisans, they are partisans? :confused:

Did this logic make sense in your head? (And was your math degree given out of pity?)

So because someone won't jump through your hoops to defend a politician you believe they should if they are partisans, they are partisans? :confused:

Did this logic make sense in your head? (And was your math degree given out of pity?)

It probably did. But then logic has never been a strong suit of his.

More of the story.So if the feds were trying to get access to your FB account for the simple reason you "liked" a particular post they didn't approve of you wouldn't hire an attorney?

Think back to the Obama DOJ and your reaction if they wanted your FB info because you "liked" someones post with the BS claim that Merrick Garland was "an anti-gun nut".

Or more recently if you'd "liked" a post about people organizing a march in Charlottesville to protest the removal of confederate monuments.
Not that the Trump DOJ would ever do that.

But Obama is black. There's that slight difference which makes a world of difference to ish and prairie nigger boi.

source

So now it's not only wrong to protest, it's wrong to speak out against the government.

Which Amerika is this?

The Govt has been doing this for a very long time in one form or another, back in the early days of telecommunications they spied on your phone calls, this is just a new venue, its a slippery slope indeed and yes, you should be able to speak out against your govt. Its all very wrong.

source

So now it's not only wrong to protest, it's wrong to speak out against the government.

Which Amerika is this?

Did you not watch the video in the very link you provided? The whole thrust of that article and the video was the social media accounts that have reasonably been linked to Russian hackers. It is essentially an aspect of the ongoing investigation into Russian hacking into the 2016 election. To find evidence that those efforts might have been broader than merely the election itself and branched out into exploiting political divisions that already exist within U. S. society should hardly be surprising. And any such expansion of Mueller's investigation into this area would be well within his written authority.

The warrants were requested by DOJ. I know it's convenient to think that a DOJ request is a front for "orange hair paranoia" whenever that construct suits you, but other people work there, too. And some of those people's activities even the President is paranoid about. :rolleyes:

Did you not watch the video in the very link you provided? The whole thrust of that article and the video was the social media accounts that have reasonably been linked to Russian hackers. It is essentially an aspect of the ongoing investigation into Russian hacking into the 2016 election. To find evidence that those efforts might have been broader than merely the election itself and branched out into exploiting political divisions that already exist within U. S. society should hardly be surprising. And any such expansion of Mueller's investigation into this area would be well within his written authority.

The warrants were requested by DOJ. I know it's convenient to think that a DOJ request is a front for "orange hair paranoia" whenever that construct suits you, but other people work there, too. And some of those people's activities even the President is paranoid about. :rolleyes:

I rarely watch CNN vids. Half the time they are only marginally linked to the story at hand. They do a lot of obligatory videos with their stories. I'll check it out later when I get home to see what it says.

I went with the words of the article. Silly me. :rolleyes:

I rarely watch CNN vids. Half the time they are only marginally linked to the story at hand. They do a lot of obligatory videos with their stories. I'll check it out later when I get home to see what it says.

I went with the words of the article. Silly me. :rolleyes:

The timing of the story dovetails with recent reporting from CNN and the Washington Post that sheds new light on the potential broader scope of Russian hacking. Since the DOJ is not commenting on the nature of the warrants, we simply don't know if it is to ascertain the scope of Russian influence or exert a chilling effect on American citizens opposed to the administration.

Were anti-Tromp activists likely Russian stooges? Or were they funded by Tromp lackeys? Then they'd be ripe targets of Mueller's probes. If not, I'll suspect the phony voter fraud commission grabbed some muscle to further their intimidations.

The timing of the story dovetails with recent reporting from CNN and the Washington Post that sheds new light on the potential broader scope of Russian hacking. Since the DOJ is not commenting on the nature of the warrants, we simply don't know if it is to ascertain the scope of Russian influence or exert a chilling effect on American citizens opposed to the administration.

Well Col. Mueller was appointed in May, the warrants were issued in Feb., originally with a gag order. And correct me if I'm wrong but don't warrants of this nature generally tied to a CRIMINAL investigation? I suggest there's a LOT of bad information being circulated.

Were anti-Tromp activists likely Russian stooges? Or were they funded by Tromp lackeys? Then they'd be ripe targets of Mueller's probes. If not, I'll suspect the phony voter fraud commission grabbed some muscle to further their intimidations.

You need to change your nick to 'Hyperventilation.'

Ishmael

Back