The Orville

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
I made a point of recording this because it was Seth McFarland production.

I expected something funny and was gravely disappointed. It was like Star Trek: The Snowflake Generation.

However, there is a but...,

;)

I watched it a second time and it struck me that it is somewhat of a Star Trek parody. Seth is the anti-Kirk/Picard in this. His ex-wife is the smart one. There are a lot of setups for some PC lecturing in the casting and character development (and knowing Seth, that's going to happen), but this has the potential to be a smarter Quark.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(TV_series)

They have a unisex who pees once a year.

They have an openly racist entity.

They have a super girl.

A super fuck-up.

As long as it has Space Pussy.

Or even, Deep Space Pussy . . . .

rudedares-model-10.jpg

Someone you can relate to? identity politics, right?

Uh, no...,

I'm a native American.

I mention it as a future episode like the classic where the two guys were trying to kill each other because they were both black and white, but one was white on the right and one was white on the left, which in a way, describes our current polity...

Ouch, im just watching the first episode of the orville and i just have to say having your ex-wife transfered onto your ship. ughh poor guy. Anyone taking bets the older admiral is a relation of the ex-wife?

Uh, no...,

I'm a native American.

I mention it as a future episode like the classic where the two guys were trying to kill each other because they were both black and white, but one was white on the right and one was white on the left, which in a way, describes our current polity...

So you're a 5 dollar Indian then? Kinda like the Italian actor who cried in that one commercial everyone remembers from sometime ago.

Ouch, im just watching the first episode of the orville and i just have to say having your ex-wife transfered onto your ship. ughh poor guy. Anyone taking bets the older admiral is a relation of the ex-wife?

Oh, no, wait until the end of the show to speculate...

;) ;)

So you're a 5 dollar Indian then? Kinda like the Italian actor who cried in that one commercial everyone remembers from sometime ago.

So you're a Klansman trying to give blacks a bad name?

Please, just go find someone else to torment.

Life is too short.

:eek:

So you're a Klansman trying to give blacks a bad name?

Please, just go find someone else to torment.

Life is too short.

:eek:

Me? A Klansman?:) I'm far worse than that, I'm one of those jihadi black lives matter activists that people like to compare to the kkk, ironically.

Fight the good fight.

We surrendered and became "civilized."

It has actually paid off handsomely, but that is a topic for another thread...

Back