Professors face racism, sexism, and homophobia charges

Time to give up on identity politics: It’s dragging the progressive agenda down

Identity politics has only served to disempower the left and fuel the rise of white nationalism. Can we move on?



I think the left is finally getting woke... that was until I read the comments for this article.

No salon, I don't think they are ready to move on yet. Identity politics is all they got (except for evil whitey of course). Good for me, not thee.

Even if they're waking up to the truth they won't do a damn thing to change course. Their entire agenda is built on lies, name calling, and pure hatred for anyone who doesn't toe the line. They have no track record of success and nothing to run on.

There's a reason Democrats lost over 1,000 elected/legislative seats in the eight years Obama was in office.

People are sick of their shit.
 
Good point.

Not surprised salon.com used this term in their article tho.

It's a sign of the times. Ultra-Liberals live in enclaves of homogeny. This is what they hear and there is no counter-argument, so with the repetition of echoes, opinion becomes truth. They truly believe that in the electoral districts that elected Trump, the white sheets and hoods are coming back out again and minorities, gays and women are being terrorized by angry gangs of white nationalists. I.e., all Trump voters are deplorable white nationalists who want to drag us back to the glory days of the Democrat Party and the KKK.


This is why they condone AntiFa's antics. They fear the rural white population and its guns, the guns they have been trying to relieve them of for years now and feel that they need some MU professor Glick-like "muscle" in their communities to keep them safe from the wave of violence sweeping flyover country. Hell, we're learning now that the Cajun Navy is giving them the willies too!

:eek:
 
MIZZOU, EVERGREEN STATE, OBERLIN, AND NOW PENN LAW SCHOOL: Penn Law Students Try To Ban Amy Wax From Teaching Civil Procedure Due To Her Breakdown Of The Bourgeois Culture Op-Ed. Administrators, you listen to these junior Robespierres at your peril. Far better to give them a stern lecture on the value of free speech, and the importance of lawyers — of all people — being able to deal with ideas they disagree with.

Or, you know, flush your reputation and enrollment in exchange for trying to make people happy who, by their nature, don’t want to be made happy for long.
 
The Clash had it right...

You have the right to free speech,
Provided, of course, that you're not actually dumb enough to try it!
 
Back
Top