What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it back on my bucket list at 2 or 3 more times maybe more, I think I'm addicted now. ;)

I felt like that with jet skiing, but hot air balloon ride sounds divine! breathtaking. I'd be able to try parasailing, that sounds fun and dangerous...

That was the quickest response to a call to AAA I’ve ever had. Scott the tow truck driver was absolutely yummy. Muscular, tattooed, piercing blue eyes, and a 1000 watt smile. My goodness. *fans self*

Did you get a picture??

And don't tell me you couldn't come up with an excuse, because you know I would have.

That was the quickest response to a call to AAA I’ve ever had. Scott the tow truck driver was absolutely yummy. Muscular, tattooed, piercing blue eyes, and a 1000 watt smile. My goodness. *fans self*

Did you get a picture??

And don't tell me you couldn't come up with an excuse, because you know I would have.

A picture with his phone number written on the back? :D

Did you get a picture??

A picture? That never even occurred to me. Damnit.

“Um Scott, would you mind if I took your picture? I’d like a picture because....?”

I felt like that with jet skiing, but hot air balloon ride sounds divine! breathtaking. I'd be able to try parasailing, that sounds fun and dangerous...

Thanks I have to put parasailing on my list now, I didn't think of it before, sounds interesting.

I’m thinking my wife is hopefully being hit on while out for drinks with her girlfriends.

I'm thinking that I'm going to log off here and play some madden for a little while :)

A picture? That never even occurred to me. Damnit.
“Um Scott, would you mind if I took your picture? I’d like a picture because....?”

'... because I want to tell your boss how impressed I was with your timely response but I will never remember your name unless I take a picture of it.' *bat lashes here*

I think I have heat exhaustion from yesterday...oh boy...too much sun! Fever and chills with a touch of feeling sick...better cool down...

Gonna nap some more :)

Nearly everything went well today, and I feel nicely tired, instead of the usual exhausted, at the day's end.

This is either the most poorly worded booty call invitation ever, or a sign that somebody has had way, way too much to drink. Guess I might as well go find out which...

*puts on Designated Driver hat*

This is either the most poorly worded booty call invitation ever, or a sign that somebody has had way, way too much to drink. Guess I might as well go find out which...

Make sure you come back and update us!

LoL. I like how you keep your options open. :D

Hey... if this works out to be a booty call, I'm going to have to add it to my "things to do when I'm. .. uh... drunk" list

*nods and winks*

Make sure he tells you verbatim exactly how she got him out of the house for said booty call. ;)

You can’t help people who don’t want to heal. You just end up being a punching bag for their eternal hatred and fear.

Tomorrows game vs the Raiders, old friends, the future and life in general.

Why not call it "Gulf Shore" rather than make up the word "Floriobama"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back