I haven't been to a laundromat in 3 decades...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Yet here I am. It's as seedy and dirty as I remember, but my dryer suddenly died. I would not be here if I had done the bedding first. Instead I washed the towels first. I have to have dry bedding, but towels will dry.

Yet here I am. It's as seedy and dirty as I remember, but my dryer suddenly died. I would not be here if I had done the bedding first. Instead I washed the towels first. I have to have dry bedding, but towels will dry.

It's all the thugs that make you uncomfortable, isn't it, snowflake? :(

Just watch out for Que. He likes to slip his red panties in with other people's whites. :eek:

The 'dromat is a lot less boring when you slip by the package store on the way there and score a pint of Knottyhead.

Now that's doin' laundry!!!

e184cb274b0c0efabc82fd5e896dc939--beautiful-curves-beautiful-women.jpg

Get over it and don't be a wimp.

I thought towels will dry was a good line.

That's what I get for stopping off at the package store before 'phoning it in' to lit...

The Queen said, you went to the projects.

We have no projects here. We have three laundromats. One services the campus, one the working poor and one in the part of town where they shoot each other. I chose the middles option. I will order parts today so that I don't have to go back. Thanks to uT00b, I'm going to rebuild my dryer.

The super I came to work with originally (the only other one left, as it turns out) commented yesterday to me how rough my jobsite is.

I have no idea what he's talking about.

Maybe I was Working Poor for long enough . . . .

Tha T000b is a wonderful source of information, provided you edit properly while sieving through the pigshit.

tumblr_nglwgcuMPS1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

I found an awesome video showing me how to take apart my machine and then put it back together again.

I should have ordered the parts yesterday, but I like to think things out rather than act impulsively. I'll order the parts and then I'm going to do some carpet shampooing. I'm hoping to grill some salmon tonight.

It will.

Like the armor at The Nelson, once it's stripped off, theirs a skinny 5'6" guy in there with pretensions of grandeur...

Im
giphy.gif
that I found this thread

Not just cause it entertains me

but WAT always has FAT GIRL pics in your threads

#13 looks like Charlie Callas or Marty Feldman tits. Eyes don't know which way to point.

Back