Tolyk's Gallery

Some new images I just captured yesterday:

11061878776_a0aa5446e4_b.jpg

11061206713_f7f7ca35e0_b.jpg

11061780915_e9661ba008_b.jpg

This one was my favourite of the day
11061786545_1e1c7dd257_b.jpg

Love them all...the first and the last are my faves! The last looks like home..

you live in such an amazing place if you get to see those views every day....it must be fantastic! :)

I do love living near the Rockies. Every where I've lived in Canada has been beautiful though. Ive been from coast to coast :) the rockies has the most variety though

So, tried my hand at some night time photography. Here's a few of my results:

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Tugged at the heartstrings with those stars.. I miss the night sky living here in the big city.
Well, had to drive a couple hours to get away from the city lights to catch those. And even with that I still got light pollution in he corner there froma small community in the mountains.
Excellent!

Thanks! :)

Bunnylily, glad you liked them :) froze my butt off out there to achieve it :)

nice pics bro... now you just have to adventure further north and catch the northern lights :) or a long lapse type shot and stack them for the trailing star effect :)

there 2 go 2 challenges for you

nice pics bro... now you just have to adventure further north and catch the northern lights :) or a long lapse type shot and stack them for the trailing star effect :)

there 2 go 2 challenges for you
I had two cameras with me for this and was going to do a time lapse, but decided to focus on using the loaner camera I had. Northern lights are on my list :)

Well, had to drive a couple hours to get away from the city lights to catch those. And even with that I still got light pollution in he corner there froma small community in the mountains.

Thanks! :)

Bunnylily, glad you liked them :) froze my butt off out there to achieve it :)

Well, it was well deserved and worth it. :cathappy: I wish I could see those just like that. *sigh* :eek:

I had two cameras with me for this and was going to do a time lapse, but decided to focus on using the loaner camera I had. Northern lights are on my list :)

that makes 2 of us... on the list of things I would like to shoot ... norther lights that is :)

that makes 2 of us... on the list of things I would like to shoot ... norther lights that is :)

You can actually see them rather well in the mountains. I've seen lots of time lapses of them done in areas not too far from where I'm at. Don't really have to go more north at all.

Don't think I knew you shot :p

You can actually see them rather well in the mountains. I've seen lots of time lapses of them done in areas not too far from where I'm at. Don't really have to go more north at all.

Don't think I knew you shot :p

lucky you... way way too much city pollution to take good night shots... might have to drive a good 5 hours north to get some cleaner air. Yeah I shoot how good well, does not matter its for the fun of it :) the landscape here is not great in the big city, regardless its a challenge and one must adjust and make the best of it.

lucky you... way way too much city pollution to take good night shots... might have to drive a good 5 hours north to get some cleaner air. Yeah I shoot how good well, does not matter its for the fun of it :) the landscape here is not great in the big city, regardless its a challenge and one must adjust and make the best of it.

Calgary is nice for it's diverse landscape. Prairies, foothills, badlands, mountains, desert, whatever you want, you can find it here... except Jungle and Ocean.. :p

Back