Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She surely is.

We're having a Kodak moment here aren't we? Some day I will show you a picture of my super secret Mini-Me Bat cave where a genius spends so much of his time. There's a kewl dragon "hanging" over the doorway behind me.

I didn't want to brag about my hair cut. What do you think of my AV pic? Very Shagadelic, baby, yeah.

And then there's my slithering dragon made of clay. Looks like it's coming in/out along the wall. It appeals to my dark side. Can't decide what to do about it. In, out, or at the entrance to the room above the door? It's so troublesome to mount it's parts as intended - I don't want to break it again - oh no. Took too long waiting for it to dry last time that happened.

You don't mean "Slitherin", do you ?
:)

I am now licensed, registered, and insured in Florida. Cheap car insurance is saving me $210 a month! my budget is going to feel so relaxed from now on...

I am now licensed, registered, and insured in Florida. Cheap car insurance is saving me $210 a month! my budget is going to feel so relaxed from now on...

Jolly Good; but how come it has taken so long (let me guess; no inter-state arrangement/s).

Jolly Good; but how come it has taken so long (let me guess; no inter-state arrangement/s).

Interstate isn't a problem. There is no rebate between states on license and registration. There is a rebate or transfer of remaining funds on insurance. People usually wait until the registration is about to run out to transfer things to another state. That way they get the most for their money.

" It's been a long road

Gettin from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally here

And I will see my dreams come alive at night
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind..."

"Most men want a weak lilly, it makes them feel masculine and macho. It scares them when they meet a woman that matches or surpasses them in intellect or sexual prowess. They can't process it and they pull away.

It sucks but that is what it is."

Embrace the suck, embrace the suck, embrace the suck....

"Most men want a weak lilly, it makes them feel masculine and macho. It scares them when they meet a woman that matches or surpasses them in intellect or sexual prowess. They can't process it and they pull away.

I would settle for a strong woman that just needs help reaching the top shelf ;)

McKenna!!!

(((((RUNNINGFLYINGTACKLEHUGGS)))))

Where have you been hiding and why?

The difference is I write IN the moment or IN the book and come back to reality. I don't stay in the book or the fantasy land my head created. And then I go back into it at the blink of an eye - focus not lost.

We'd rather embrace McKenna (metaphorically that is :D).

Great to see you.

As for strong women? I like them. I used to employ dozens of them. Sometimes it might have seemed like herding cats in a downpour but life and work was never boring.

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. How the heck are ya? Long time no see.

Yeah, we have an AH Mod and he does a pretty good job of controlling the trashier side of things. He's been around long enough to know what is what and who is what, not to mention where a lot of the old skeletons are buried.

I suppose I should step lightly then.
Good to see a familiar face. Cheers old friend.

Is there a full moon or something?

And a cheers to you also. come around more often than once a month. Keeping up with conversations is easier that way. ;)

Come by the coffee shop and I'll buy you a cuppa.

I would settle for a strong woman that just needs help reaching the top shelf ;)

Ha! And I do need help with that. :)

McKenna!!!

(((((RUNNINGFLYINGTACKLEHUGGS)))))

Where have you been hiding and why?

I've been hiding in a few hot springs, a couple of camping spots, once or twice an impromptu night under the stars here and there. You know, living life... ;) :) :heart:

We'd rather embrace McKenna (metaphorically that is :D).

Great to see you.

As for strong women? I like them. I used to employ dozens of them. Sometimes it might have seemed like herding cats in a downpour but life and work was never boring.

Ogg. You do make me smile... love the description of herding cats in a downpour! I feel the same about herding my seven year old. Anywhere. :D

Hello, you. :)

It isn't always true either. I have met several who do not fit that bill. They are worth looking for. :rose:

Dear Cold or Flu Virus attempting to invade my body - Clearly you are not wanted here and I don't have time for your shenanigans. Go away or I'll send more Zinc and Vitamin C in after you.

I don't think I have ever had so much water dumped on me in such a short amount of time as I did leaving the theater tonight, including that time that I was tripped into a swimming pool when I was 12(?).

I don't think I have ever had so much water dumped on me in such a short amount of time as I did leaving the theater tonight, including that time that I was tripped into a swimming pool when I was 12(?).

Ah, well, I guess you've never stood in an English garden in the rain, then.
It's a memorable experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back