Old 05-21-2018, 08:18 AM   #1
JasonStevens
Experienced

Gay cruises

My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?

Old 05-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
YoYoMa1
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonStevens View Post
My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?
I’m a bi male, married btw. I would Love to sneak away to one. Didn’t know it was a thing. Looking
Them up now.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
JasonStevens
Experienced

Atlantis Events has three Gay Cruises scheduled this year. There are other groups that do them also. There are also gay resorts around the world that can be visited.

This is a great day and age to be homosexual. So many things have opened up for us to enjoy life without having to crawl under the radar like outcasts. We can be free and open like anyone else.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:25 PM   #4
Stevegib
Virgin

A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Jerseyshore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegib View Post
A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.
pretty high carb intake

Old 05-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #6
FunHead

I should imagine that the crew is highly eatable as well.

Old 05-23-2018, 04:09 AM   #7
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Carry On Cruising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyshore View Post
pretty high carb intake
Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...

Old 05-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #8
JasonStevens
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...
Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!

Old 05-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #9
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonStevens View Post
Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!
You have to love that cabaret…!

Old 05-23-2018, 11:14 PM   #10
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Most cruises have a Friends of Dorthey or some other get together in one of the lounges at a set time each evening. I would love going on a gay cruise where cock is for the talking.

To any one I may have offended by not answering your pm, Please accept my sincere apology and know I am so sorry I have not lived up to my promise to be faithful I wish with all my heart I had been able to be here for you as I promised. Life has caused me to be away so much.