Old 05-21-2018, 08:18 AM   #1
JasonStevens
Experienced
 
JasonStevens is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California
Posts: 81
Gay cruises

My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?
__________________
"It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing, sex. We also want food."
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
YoYoMa1
Really Experienced
 
YoYoMa1's Avatar
 
YoYoMa1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonStevens View Post
My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?
I’m a bi male, married btw. I would Love to sneak away to one. Didn’t know it was a thing. Looking
Them up now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
JasonStevens
Experienced
 
JasonStevens is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California
Posts: 81
Atlantis Events has three Gay Cruises scheduled this year. There are other groups that do them also. There are also gay resorts around the world that can be visited.

This is a great day and age to be homosexual. So many things have opened up for us to enjoy life without having to crawl under the radar like outcasts. We can be free and open like anyone else.
__________________
"It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing, sex. We also want food."
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 05:25 PM   #4
Stevegib
Virgin
 
Stevegib is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 15
A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Jerseyshore
Literotica Guru
 
Jerseyshore is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegib View Post
A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.
pretty high carb intake
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #6
FunHead
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I should imagine that the crew is highly eatable as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 04:09 AM   #7
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru
 
tristantrotsky is online now
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,145
Carry On Cruising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyshore View Post
pretty high carb intake
Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #8
JasonStevens
Experienced
 
JasonStevens is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...
Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!
__________________
"It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing, sex. We also want food."
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #9
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru
 
tristantrotsky is online now
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonStevens View Post
Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!
You have to love that cabaret…!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 11:14 PM   #10
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: some where to the side of the Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,158
Most cruises have a Friends of Dorthey or some other get together in one of the lounges at a set time each evening. I would love going on a gay cruise where cock is for the talking.
__________________
Please come and use me

To any one I may have offended by not answering your pm, Please accept my sincere apology and know I am so sorry I have not lived up to my promise to be faithful I wish with all my heart I had been able to be here for you as I promised. Life has caused me to be away so much.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.