Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first husband used to love it! Once, at a comedy club the comedian was making fun of ME because it was on our table and he owed me big time for not ratting him out as he claimed my beer.

Yeah. I remember having a half of one....man that stuff sucked...zima that is

My first husband used to love it! Once, at a comedy club the comedian was making fun of ME because it was on our table and he owed me big time for not ratting him out as he claimed my beer.

My brother worked at a liquor and soda distribution center when they came out. He gave us some to try. I took a mouthful and spit it out

"Hands against the wall little girl and spread 'em"
"Where were you the night of June 21?"

At home...baking cookies for the nursing home, caring for orphaned puppies and teaching Girl Scouts how to knit, while waiting for you. ;)

At home...baking cookies for the nursing home, caring for orphaned puppies and teaching Girl Scouts how to knit, while waiting for you. ;)

almost done with the pat down.....just a couple of more minutes....Say did I tell you I filled out a job application for TSA?

INL just another cold kicking my ass. Yes t.v is all set up :) And i'm very happy with it.

RJ that was sweet of the kiddo to come pick you up.

Stan so sorry about the horrid vacation.

I had a great day yesterday (well minus the Dr's visit and her being SUPER late but did find out the cause of the nausea due to the biopsy results, on new tablets and fingers crossed they work) went and visited daddy and then a friend picked me up and we have an awesome night together.

Good evening to everyone. I hope life's been good to you

Happy Tuesday. Feeling blah. Sigh.

I hope everyone's week is going good.

:rose:

(((HUGS))) for you, little one. :rose: You know where to find me if you need to talk.

I'm feeling blah too! Hope we both ( and everyone else) has a better week.

(((HUGS))) for you too, CA. :rose: I hope your OT settles down so you can relax for a little bit.

INL just another cold kicking my ass. Yes t.v is all set up :) And i'm very happy with it.

I had a great day yesterday (well minus the Dr's visit and her being SUPER late but did find out the cause of the nausea due to the biopsy results, on new tablets and fingers crossed they work) went and visited daddy and then a friend picked me up and we have an awesome night together.

Hayley, I'm happy you had such a great day! You certainly deserve it after all the crap you've had to deal with. I'm crossing my fingers too hoping that the new meds do the trick. :rose:

(((HUGS))) and :rose: to RA, peaches, Cookie, and photo

*highfives* to Daddy RJ and Stan. I hope the both of you can recover from your vacations quickly enough.

Welcome to all the new people here, Daddies and littles both. I hope you enjoy your time here.

"Hi (and sweet dreams) everyone - my beautiful sisters the Baby Girls who live here - and all the loving Daddies who guide, guard and protect us. Welcome to all the new faces! No storm tonight - power back on and finally figured out what the problem with the laptop was (forgetting to pay the phone/internet bill during the power failures:eek:) so everything is fixed and working again! Woo Hooo! Love and Hugs to all - heading for bed (without the psycho kitty tonight.....with any luck at all - sleeping with a terrified cat under your chin all night long is NOT my idea of a peaceful night's sleep:catroar:) :rose:Hayley, hope the new pills help with the nausea! INL sweetie, feel better! All those recovering from vacations (and from the work that didn't get done during your vacations) you have my sympathy. RA honey, fingers crossed about your job situation. Daddy M how's your daughter? Daddy RJ - Hugs! Cookie, sweet sister, and Flirt - hugs and love and EVERYTHING!:heart:"

"Morning all - spoke too soon - heckuva big storm rolling through this morning - little bit of everything so far - lightning, thunder, wind, torrential rain, small hail...Happy Hump Day Hugs from the soggy Midwest!:D"

Good morning/evening, to the pretty little girls and handsome daddies. :)

My power was knocked out last night for several hours by a nasty system that rolled through and more on the way.

I need to feed my Flirt and I'll be back.

~waves to Rj, RA, Ca, photo, Hayley, Peaches, Stan, Mutato, INL, nfl and all of the new faces!

"Morning all - spoke too soon - heckuva big storm rolling through this morning - little bit of everything so far - lightning, thunder, wind, torrential rain, small hail...Happy Hump Day Hugs from the soggy Midwest!:D"

Please stay safe Peaches.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes with the meds. I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

Morning everyone! I'm up way too early for no reason other than passing out at 9pm last night.

Still trying to work through this first cup of coffee. :rose: To all those in the path of this latest round of storms, stay safe and dry!

Please stay safe Peaches.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes with the meds. I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

Hi!
Fingers crossed for you here! My mom has chronic illness and everyday is a crap shoot on how she will feel. Hugs and hoping it gets better. :heart:

Morning everyone! I'm up way too early for no reason other than passing out at 9pm last night.

Still trying to work through this first cup of coffee. :rose: To all those in the path of this latest round of storms, stay safe and dry!

Good morning, sweetie!

Sounds like you needed the rest after literally cleaning up everyone's mess this week. :rose:

Good morning, sweetie!

Sounds like you needed the rest after literally cleaning up everyone's mess this week. :rose:

It was nice to get the rest, but I missed talking to Daddy last night. :(

Working another 8 hours today, then I'm off until Friday when I get to work a double shift, 3pm Friday until 6am Saturday morning. And again overnight on Saturday. I'll have Sunday off, but I have a tee-ball game to go to that day. I'll have my kids tonight and tomorrow night though, which I'm looking forward too. I'll get to rest, eventually.

Hi!
Fingers crossed for you here! My mom has chronic illness and everyday is a crap shoot on how she will feel. Hugs and hoping it gets better. :heart:

Thank you :)
Yeah I have chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia so I know a little how that can be.
*hugs back* How are you?

peeking in to let y'all know I'm thinking of you, and I'm not dead. :D I'm hoping my temporary accommodations will be an exercise in brevity, because there's enough "drama" here to fill a library full of books....

Cookie: hugs..i hope your mother feels better.

Peaches: take care of yourself! Thank you regarding the job search.. It's a process lol

Photo: glad you had fun with Daddy! And also glad you got home safely. Don't overwork yourself, Darlin'. :rose:

Haley: I'm sending you a body bubble..lol. :D stay well, Sweetie.

Rj, Stan, Mutato, INL, CA, hugs to each of you.

All newcomers, hugs to you as well. :)

peeking in to let y'all know I'm thinking of you, and I'm not dead. :D I'm hoping my temporary accommodations will be an exercise in brevity, because there's enough "drama" here to fill a library full of books....

Cookie: hugs..i hope your mother feels better.

Peaches: take care of yourself! Thank you regarding the job search.. It's a process lol

Photo: glad you had fun with Daddy! And also glad you got home safely. Don't overwork yourself, Darlin'. :rose:

Haley: I'm sending you a body bubble..lol. :D stay well, Sweetie.

Rj, Stan, Mutato, INL, CA, hugs to each of you.

All newcomers, hugs to you as well. :)

Hugs RA, welcome back to "Drama Land" :p

Good afternoon everyone. I purchased my thank yous for the interns last night: Case of Throwback Mountain Dew and 2, 5 ;bs bags each of M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, and peanut butter M&Ms. They were grateful. I was more for their help in catching me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back