Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be nice. I am very eager to try this. I have been pissed on, but never pissed in. I am determined to change that. It just looks like it would feel incredible. I would probably cum, like I have never have before.

Well if you're ever coming through Texas, send me a note and we'll make it happen. I definitely would love to try this.

It's something I would like to try. Would like to hold a guys cock as he pees. Would also like to feel a guy pee on me and vice versa. Would also like to pee while being fucked so his cock and balls get soaked!

Maybe one day...

Gosh, I would like that, too. So interesting!

I'm not so keen on drinking but the rest.... Oh my god! Would live to actually do the rest of it. I think this vid is my ultimate fantasy!

Damn that's made me horny!

I know, I just watched it again and its even better on a repeat viewing. When he inserts himself into her while he's pissing, then thrusts inside her a few times, that was hot enough. Then he pulls out, and all of it squirts out of her, and you realize he'd still been filling her up the whole time... Jesus Christ!

I know, I just watched it again and its even better on a repeat viewing. When he inserts himself into her while he's pissing, then thrusts inside her a few times, that was hot enough. Then he pulls out, and all of it squirts out of her, and you realize he'd still been filling her up the whole time... Jesus Christ!

Yeah, so I usually don't post vids with guys. That is because usually I find vids with guys pissing on the women to be a huge turn off because most of those vids the guy is just pissing on the woman and calling her names and generally just degrading the woman. But this one was totally different and was hotter than hell. Glad everyone enjoyed it like I did.

Yeah, so I usually don't post vids with guys. That is because usually I find vids with guys pissing on the women to be a huge turn off because most of those vids the guy is just pissing on the woman and calling her names and generally just degrading the woman. But this one was totally different and was hotter than hell. Glad everyone enjoyed it like I did.

I agree with you and I'm not into degrading either, but thank you so much for posting that vid. I just need to find a way to save it!

One of the best pee vids I've seen, nearly came watching it...

Glad you liked it!!!! I know I did. I must say it is the hottest couple pissing video I have found. It takes care of my giving/receiving piss fetishes.

The only lady I've been with who went in for this was in her fifties, I was 28.

We spent a long afternoon fucking and when I went to the toilet she followed me in, sat on the toilet and i pissed all over her tits while she fingered her pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back