What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. :(

I'll go back to my corner now.

No, no. I appreciate your input. You're a sweetheart for trying to help. And your solution is way more practical. I just wanted to indulge myself in the shower secretary fantasy for a little while before resigning myself to the infinitely less enjoyable, non-fellatio-giving shower notepad option. That's all.
 
No, no. I appreciate your input. You're a sweetheart for trying to help. And your solution is way more practical. I just wanted to indulge myself in the shower secretary fantasy for a little while before resigning myself to the infinitely less enjoyable, non-fellatio-giving shower notepad option. That's all.

I know. I was teasing. ;)
 
Sorry to hear that

I have only been here a few days and already some idiot had pissed me off!
Sorry but I am not accepting PM's right now.

Sorry to hear that. After we had so much fun too I was sad to see your PMs closed off. Let me know if you're ever back! Whinston x
 
Learning how to code...html. This wasn't something I thought I would ever want to learn, but in this economy, my ideas have changed.
 
That I need to finish the book I was reading and the story I was writing and hopefully get it done before morning. ANOTHER SLEEPLESS night for me. Hopefully I'm able to get both task done.
 
I hope I get all my to do list done tomorrow. Feeling like crap today kinda messed things up.
 
I should have not talked to that man until 2.30 when I knew I had to get up again at 7 - that was stupid, but yet so wonderful.
 
1002091_672129239471156_995489020_n.jpg


:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top