The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naoko, you have mail on the way. Ya might need to get one of the guys to give ya a hand unloading it. :D

Never mind how stiff you are ... er, I mean feel, John. Pop your jeans on, you should see the heavy load I've just had from TxRad, er, I mean his email. You must lend me a hand. With the delivery. ;)

JackLuis, you must wake up a bit earlier in the morning to get your bacon sarnie! and not put your Thai silk suit on, LOL.

'Lo, Steve! HP. anna still around?

:rose::rose::rose:

JackLuis, you must wake up a bit earlier in the morning to get your bacon sarnie! and not put your Thai silk suit on, LOL.

Well the sun wasn't above the trees here. You've got a 8 hour head start on me. About the time I'm closing up the computer in the early morning hours, you come up all bright and cheerful and I'm knackered from a long day of labor. Then once I have the coffee made and all my marbles in one bag, there you are, naked, talking about what a nice lovely day it is in Wales.:eek:

Never mind how stiff you are ... er, I mean feel, John. Pop your jeans on, you should see the heavy load I've just had from TxRad, er, I mean his email. You must lend me a hand. With the delivery. ;)

You want me to help with Tx's package? Awkward. :eek: OH, you mean email attachment, sure. :eek:. Sure, let me slip my jeans on. I just got out of the shower. ;)

Well the sun wasn't above the trees here. You've got a 8 hour head start on me. About the time I'm closing up the computer in the early morning hours, you come up all bright and cheerful and I'm knackered from a long day of labor. Then once I have the coffee made and all my marbles in one bag, there you are, naked, talking about what a nice lovely day it is in Wales.:eek:

It is a lovely day in Wales! I've got this fab thing from the butcher's for tea. It's called a Pork Italiano. They stick together two pork steaks around some delicious cheese and put some sauce on it and then you just pop it in the oven. Oh, and do some potatoes and vegetables, holding back the Piglet with one foot as she moans for sweets and lifting the cat off the kitchen counter.
:rose:

It is a lovely day in Wales! I've got this fab thing from the butcher's for tea. It's called a Pork Italiano. They stick together two pork steaks around some delicious cheese and put some sauce on it and then you just pop it in the oven. Oh, and do some potatoes and vegetables, holding back the Piglet with one foot as she moans for sweets and lifting the cat off the kitchen counter.

Sounds like a variation on the Parmo, possibly the only positive contribution Middlesbrough's ever made... :rolleyes:

Parmo_%28food_dish%29.jpg

*yawn* Sorry, popped off to take a nap. I didn't have a great night's sleep and had to get up to take the fella to his office.

Well it looks lovely here too. The Spring has been very warm and dry here, we could use a little Welsh water, if the English haven't sucked it all up. However it would take a Looong pipe to transport it. :)

Well it looks lovely here too. The Spring has been very warm and dry here, we could use a little Welsh water, if the English haven't sucked it all up. However it would take a Looong pipe to transport it. :)

I think Rodney can provide a lo-o-ong pipe :devil:

Chauffeuse, too...? ;)

Hope you're caught up on your rest, missy. :)

I'm not sure it's possible to catch up on rest, but I do feel better after sleeping for a couple more hours.

Oh, and I've suggested the nasal strips, but he says they don't work for him.

Well, not quite.
I'd never heard of Parmo. I wonder which enterprising quick-food joint thought that up?

Hey, HP. Middlesbrough has a big Italian immigrant community. It's believed to have originated from there. It's quite hard to get a pork parking now, sa many of said fast-food joints are rum by Moslems. Halal chicken instead...

Hey, HP. Middlesbrough has a big Italian immigrant community. It's believed to have originated from there. It's quite hard to get a pork parking now, sa many of said fast-food joints are rum by Moslems. Halal chicken instead...

So they do not cater for the deserving Brit, hungry for food after a few bevvies ?

I'm not sure it's possible to catch up on rest, but I do feel better after sleeping for a couple more hours.

Oh, and I've suggested the nasal strips, but he says they don't work for him.

<hug> How would he know?? :rolleyes:

Just tell 'im he looks hawt in it. Us men are creatures of vanity... :D

Afternoon Steve, Naoko, Handley, Anna.

I gotta try to get this story finished before Monday, when classes start up again. But I have a feeling I won't.

<hug> How would he know?? :rolleyes:

Just tell 'im he looks hawt in it. Us men are creatures of vanity... :D
He's tried them. I don't think he put it on correctly. :rolleyes:

I don't think they're above fleecing the odd infidel over-imbiber... ;)

They're bloody gorgeous, honey. One for the post-braces bucket list... :)
*adding yet more food to the post-braces list*

Afternoon Steve, Naoko, Handley, Anna.

I gotta try to get this story finished before Monday, when classes start up again. But I have a feeling I won't.
Oh, I know that tale. I have a story to finish on top of three rehearsals this week.

Aww, Willie, you just need the right stimulus :devil:. Think of all the fun you''ll have with your wife and new lover if you can get the story out of the way.

Hey, anna, I tried nasal strips and they did nothing for me. Apparently losing weight helps, cuz a little layer of extra on your tongue etc makes the noise much greater. The threat of 'the most painful operation ever' to do something about the snoring, as someone who had it described it to me, can cause recalcitrant people to try out nasal strips etc.
:rose: good luck with it!

'Lo, Steve, HP! Has JackLuis gone now, to shave his lawn ever smoother?

:heart:

Aww, Willie, you just need the right stimulus :devil:. Think of all the fun you''ll have with your wife and new lover if you can get the story out of the way.

Well, that's another problem. I'm already thinking about the fun we're going to have, and those thoughts aren't exactly conducive to writing something morbid and violent. :p

Well, that's another problem. I'm already thinking about the fun we're going to have, and those thoughts aren't exactly conducive to writing something morbid and violent. :p

Oh dear, I was only trying to help! Perhaps you better put the story aside and write something romantic and hot for a while, LOL. Or better yet - do a bit of active research on the subject.
:nana:

Always nice to pile on more stress, ain't it? :rolleyes:
Tell me about it. Show in two weeks, family wedding two weeks after that, committee crap to finish off and my business to continue kick-starting. Yeah, I love stress. No wonder I'm not sleeping :rolleyes:

Hey, anna, I tried nasal strips and they did nothing for me. Apparently losing weight helps, cuz a little layer of extra on your tongue etc makes the noise much greater. The threat of 'the most painful operation ever' to do something about the snoring, as someone who had it described it to me, can cause recalcitrant people to try out nasal strips etc.
:rose: good luck with it!

'Lo, Steve, HP! Has JackLuis gone now, to shave his lawn ever smoother?

:heart:
Naoko, he could certainly stand to lose some weight. However, his complaint about the nasal strips was that they didn't fit on his nose. I use the smaller strips and bought him the larger strips. After trying both sizes, he still claimed they didn't fit. I think he just doesn't like the way they feel on him.

Tell me about it. Show in two weeks, family wedding two weeks after that, committee crap to finish off and my business to continue kick-starting. Yeah, I love stress. No wonder I'm not sleeping :rolleyes:

Naoko, he could certainly stand to lose some weight. However, his complaint about the nasal strips was that they didn't fit on his nose. I use the smaller strips and bought him the larger strips. After trying both sizes, he still claimed they didn't fit. I think he just doesn't like the way they feel on him.

Tell him to try the feel of the surgeon's scalpel, LOL. The person I met who had it done said it was exceptionally agonising. He totally put me off. But Bear said an operation to sort out my sinuses would not be too bad.

:eek: family wedding! Head for the hills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back