The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when we moved to town and had no money there were three or four washer/dryer sets on craiglsit.

Now we have money saved up and there isn't a washer/dryer set for sale within three hundred miles.

I may have to bite the bullet and visit the used appliance stores because this schlepping laundry into town weekly is getting old.

Hehehe. Oh my god, that is classic, and incredibly sad. Just sad.

I need a pity button now.

It's just me again.....(ok, so it's not a button!)

PITY.jpg

You can thank me later....:rolleyes:

As long as he's *paying* (preferably through the nose) for the re-writes, re-design, etc., yup. If not... well, the phrase "fuck him" comes to mind...

Yeah, he does pays me well, and $ is one thing I get out of work.... but when it comes to certain types of projects I also need the satisfaction of completion sometimes. Being denied that is well, frustrating... you know?

You are the epitome of sarcasm, luv!
:D

It was real too. Really it was. :D

Just out of interest....do you have Superman undies in case the world needs saving while you are washing the Green Lantern underwear?

Superman underwear would be ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Houston....we do not....i repeat....we do not have a problem :D

I think your booster must be firing.

Yeah, he does pays me well, and $ is one thing I get out of work.... but when it comes to certain types of projects I also need the satisfaction of completion sometimes. Being denied that is well, frustrating... you know?

The client is Mr. Hand from Seinfeld. Seriously. Anyone remember him? Same guy.

What a great, great weekend it's been! It was sunny even though the weather forecast showed light showers for yesterday, it was just windy enough to keep the mosquitos at bay, the company was most excellent and there was just the right amounts of right foods. For once we didn't end up hauling tons of leftover food back home!

I actually did swim for the first time this year, although the water was still freezing. The malefolk caught a couple of lovely zanders and we cooked them on open fire. I got to see friends from where I used to live, I had missed them so, so much. We gathered a midsummer bonfire, the first time I've been involved in doing it since I was a kid.

I honestly can't even remember when I've had such a great weekend. Gypsy, you really should have come. :)

Now we're on our way down south to visit my parents. It's my dad's birthday, easily worth the 650km roundtrip. A perfect ending for a perfect weekend.

*Patented CM/BiBunny snort*

My very first thought on reading "the satisfaction of completion" was: "Think of it like orgasm denial. It's so *good* to finally get there once you've been stopped three or four or a dozen times..."

Sorry. I *am* a sadist, you know... :p

So do you save the world while you are commando if the Green Lantern Underwear is in the wash?

During those times, my sidekick saves the world, while I hang in the DGE Fortress of Verdancy. ;)

My very first thought on reading "the satisfaction of completion" was: "Think of it like orgasm denial. It's so *good* to finally get there once you've been stopped three or four or a dozen times..."

I really enjoy your worldview.

Um, I am suddenly not sure if I should confess that this was kinda my intent or not... ;)

I stopped taking my meds, with the approval of my therapist. I wonder what it is about the medicine that is making me have withdrawal. I never liked taking that particular medicine because my body reacted with a lot of negative side effects at first. However, it worked better than other stuff once my body got used to it. I'm just ready to feel better.

Um, I am suddenly not sure if I should confess that this was kinda my intent or not... ;)
Oh, no, never! :devil: You wouldn't want anyone to ever even *think* that. :rolleyes:

I stopped taking my meds, with the approval of my therapist. I wonder what it is about the medicine that is making me have withdrawal. I never liked taking that particular medicine because my body reacted with a lot of negative side effects at first. However, it worked better than other stuff once my body got used to it. I'm just ready to feel better.
Here's hoping! :rose:

Oh sooooo tempting...

I just received one of those random pm's that I always delete. This one said, "Want to role play?"

Well, I'm feeling a little cheeky this evening and I almost (almost) replied. One of the many planned answers was:

"Yes I sure do! Ooo, let's do that scene from Grease. This is going to be great! You be Rizzo and I'll be Sandy! I already know all the words to all the songs! So you start with...Look at me I'm Sandra Dee..."

In the end, I remembered it is best not to encourage these people in any way, shape or form. But still...:D

Good luck!

I have in the past, many times, had terrible side-effects when first starting taking anti-depressants, then been fine on them, and then had terrible side-effects from a stepped withdrawal. Things like dizziness, nausea, killer insomnia, tunnel vision, "brain-shocks", muscle spasms etc. Even, when coming off one drug, minor hallucinations. For me, when coming off anti-D's... well, I've always just reminded myself "this too shall pass" and it always will in the end - honestly. The worst for me was Effexor which some people claim is un-get-offable because of the severity of the withdrawal symptoms. Bullshit. Your body coped without the drug before and it can learn to cope without it now. You just have to grit your teeth and suffer it for a few weeks/months ;) Not easy, but sooo sooo worth it.

Good luck with it :rose:

I love that my boy is so much more fit in the bedroom since he stopped smoking.

However, my back is KILLING ME xD

also, i find that the only reason why I'm coming here any more is to share fun little tidbits like this. I'm not sure how I feel about this. For the most part, i have no particular attachment to this forum, but some of y'all do bring smiles :p

Needle-phobic me did NOT need to hear these words today:

"We're so sorry Mrs. _____, we entered your blood under the wrong patient name and now the results have been lost. You'll have to come back in to get your blood tested again."

:mad:

Here's hoping! :rose:

Good luck!

I have in the past, many times, had terrible side-effects when first starting taking anti-depressants, then been fine on them, and then had terrible side-effects from a stepped withdrawal. Things like dizziness, nausea, killer insomnia, tunnel vision, "brain-shocks", muscle spasms etc. Even, when coming off one drug, minor hallucinations. For me, when coming off anti-D's... well, I've always just reminded myself "this too shall pass" and it always will in the end - honestly. The worst for me was Effexor which some people claim is un-get-offable because of the severity of the withdrawal symptoms. Bullshit. Your body coped without the drug before and it can learn to cope without it now. You just have to grit your teeth and suffer it for a few weeks/months ;) Not easy, but sooo sooo worth it.

Good luck with it :rose:

Thank you all. It isn't helping that I'm not very healthy right now. I'm trying to do better with diet and exercise but the lack of ability to do anything is why I'm getting off everything now.

Thank you all. It isn't helping that I'm not very healthy right now. I'm trying to do better with diet and exercise but the lack of ability to do anything is why I'm getting off everything now.

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. :rose:

As an aside, do you take fish oil? It's supposed to be good for depression, from what I've read, though I think it takes forever to work. It's also just good for you in general, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back