Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 04-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #26
jomar
chillin

Iím pretty much me here. Too much energy and time to create alts...the GB amazes me that way.

Writing-wise Iím all over the map under this name. Been fun experimenting and trying different styles and voices.

Old 04-22-2018, 10:54 PM   #27
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru

Now that I've thought about it, I have to take back somewhat what I wrote earlier.

My recent story Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife contains a character, named Simon, who is an alter-ego projection of me and who serves as the instructor of the lessons. He is not based in any way on anything I've actually done, because I haven't done anything like what goes on in that story, but he talks and acts somewhat the way I might in my alternative universe (you know, where Spock has a beard).

Old 04-22-2018, 11:52 PM   #28
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar View Post
Iím pretty much me here. Too much energy and time to create alts...the.
Me too. I'm too lazy to compartmentalize myself, and if people don't like what I write in other categories "because it's not their thing", my response is always, "category is the clue," be guided by that. Their loss, not mine. I mean, an EB story is sorta kinda going to have a recognisable style, and I think my followers like my style, pretty much regardless of my content (obvious disclaimers apply, naturally).

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 04-23-2018, 12:10 AM   #29
BiscuitHammer
Really Really Experienced

Oddly, my author name here has nothing to do with my writing style (who the Hell named me, Frank Zappa?), but I just happened to be starting at my rabbit and decided that was my author name.

The various Mikes in some of my stories are placeholders for me to control narrative from. They tend to hold my personal views on life, politics and share my warped sense of humour. One is an author, one is a call center supervisor, one is a quantum physics theorist, and another is a server. They also all look like oversized, blond Viking berserkers. At least that's true to life.

The Mikes do things I would do rl (if I understood Calabi-Yao Manifolds), and they share my taste in women.

I write stories on other sites, but my character/avatar/substitute only really appears here on Lit. I even have different author names on the other sites. One story on another site somewhere over 70 chapters and currently coming in at just under 900,000 words. I doubt all 79 of my published chapters here have that many words put together.

A lot of my characters here in Lit do things I would do (use a time machine to get laid), but the Mikes are rock-solid me.

As for characters/stories on here not suiting me or my perception of a character anymore, I am seriously considering rebooting one story, as I want to improve it and clean it up. The early chapters are not what I wanted. My recent acquisition of an editor will help immensely in that regard, since I am terrible at self-editing.

My author name is just silly fun. Maybe one day I'll have a story about a character named Biscuit Hammer and let the craziness unfold.

Old 04-23-2018, 03:15 AM   #30
RubenR
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
If anyone has read any of my TG/TG/CD stories, theyíll know that Iím not ashamed to put myself out there like that. For me, itís hard no to convey who I am as a person in most of my stories since that is my objective. I donít sugar coat shit about me even if it means readers and other authors avoid my stories.

Makeup is just a thin mask I wear to hide the man I am behind the clothes I choose to wear. Some can respect that aspect about me, but a majority canít. At least Iím honest with myself.
🌹Kant👠👠👠
I fully respect the way you live your life. I envy your courage, but, as you clearly describe in your stories, it doesn't make life easy. (I am currently reading 'The Diablo Masquerade'; I wouldn't want to be the 'hero' of that story, I know that's fiction, but also your descriptions in A Slut's Triangle...)

I doubt I would be in for the confrontation with the people around me. On the other hand, I would love to see, anonymously, what it feels like, to go out in a sexy outfit, make-up and jewellery, and have men checking me out (I doubt if I have the right figure, though...). I really would love to get the experience, but it would be an act; I don't think it is what I am, and I would want to keep the control to get out of it again. It would be something I would choose to 'put on or off', like a Lit-personality.

You, and most others who reacted in this thread, indicate you hold on to your style, and therefore you don't see the need to create alts. That's the thing I might want to change for myself; I might want to do something completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsTheGuy View Post
No worries. My name is not really ThatsTheGuy. I've traveled back in time from the year 3000 in an attempt to save planet earth from death and destruction.

You were on my 'to do' list.

And that's how I managed to manipulate time and space in the continuum. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Do I have to be worried, being on your 'to do' list?
When i read what some others do, when traveling through time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscuitHammer View Post
...A lot of my characters here in Lit do things I would do (use a time machine to get laid), but the Mikes are rock-solid me. ...
I might not be in to that, and my real-life-wife wife would certainly object...

Last edited by RubenR : 04-23-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:43 AM   #31
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonClearwater View Post
You have the most attractive trouser legs too.

[And thus, a new, embarrassing mythology was born]
Hey, perv, my eyes are up here, okay? Jeez....

Old 04-23-2018, 07:42 AM   #32
ThatsTheGuy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenR View Post

Do I have to be worried, being on your 'to do' list?
Oh, no sir.

I'm awake - isn't that enough?

Sometimes good men wear masks. Never take off mask.

On the night of Nov 2nd, 2017 my last clear memory was calling in sick as I thought I had a new flu virus. I awoke from coma a few days later being told who I was in that life. I won my last wheel chair race on Nov 24th, 2017. I then learned to walk again. Somewhere along the way I became what you see now as the new normal.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:59 AM   #33
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

I have few secrets and fewer reasons to hide. I'm sure with enough effort I could be easily found in the real world, but who would go through all the trouble to find a not quite successful writer of niche smut?

Fading Stars - Chapter 03
A mysterious box. An orgy. And irate crewmembers.

My stuff on Lit

Old 04-23-2018, 08:20 AM   #34
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Justice View Post
I have few secrets and fewer reasons to hide. I'm sure with enough effort I could be easily found in the real world, but who would go through all the trouble to find a not quite successful writer of niche smut?
Iím not hard to find in the real world either since Iím only hiding behind a thin layer of makeup, but I donít think I would want anyone in public pulling a crocodile Dundee move on me to see if Iím a guy... hahaha🌹
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.

My Newest Storyline 🌹ĒBest Friends ForeverĒ 🌹A story from my personal diary where friendship turns sexual.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions

Old 04-23-2018, 09:37 PM   #35
ThatsTheGuy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
Iím not hard to find in the real world either since Iím only hiding behind a thin layer of makeup, but I donít think I would want anyone in public pulling a crocodile Dundee move on me to see if Iím a guy... hahaha🌹
That was a funny scene wasn't it?

My dad and I were talking about that one today. Dad's memory is fading, but he certainly remembers that one.

Old 04-23-2018, 10:22 PM   #36
JasonClearwater
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanJillParker View Post
Yet, with this board populated by woman haters, as you can read from the above post from LoveCraft, too many men who post here, hate women and are verbally abusive to women.

Fortunately for me, much of my audience are men.

I'm proud of all my names. They all have something to important to impart. [/size][/font]
You know, I've not noticed that. LC being hateful towards 'women' makes no sense. He's a rabid feminist, for a start.

I've seen some people being terse towards each other, grumpy bastards, but no gender-based hate or attacks. If I saw that, I'd have my baseball bat out, standing beside LC, making sure it got shut down. Whatever there is between you two, I've yet to be convinced LC means any harm to women.

That aside, how much do you earn from your story-writing? I'm genuinely curious, as this does seem to be something a few writers here are doing. How much for a novel, and how long is a 'novel'? Do you have a menu of options for horny kinksters, or is it on a case-by-case basis? Sounds like a good business model.

They're all good boys, Bront.

My Lit stories live here: Submissions

Coming soon: The sadquel to A Committed Boy (working title, 'Against the dying of the light', so as to sit nicely on the list under A Committed Boy); a fun romp through grief, pain, and sexual healing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old 04-23-2018, 10:23 PM   #37
JasonClearwater
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Hey, perv, my eyes are up here, okay? Jeez....
Where? *eyes are still fixed to around mid-thigh* Oh there! Oh my days, you have eyes.

They're all good boys, Bront.

My Lit stories live here: Submissions

Coming soon: The sadquel to A Committed Boy (working title, 'Against the dying of the light', so as to sit nicely on the list under A Committed Boy); a fun romp through grief, pain, and sexual healing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~