Superheroine roleplay, f/f

Subkitty111

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Posts
130
Hi everyone... I'm looking for partners for superheroine roleplay... the scenes are f/f but male writers for female characters are a possibility. I play a variety of original super heroines, and I'm looking for original villainesses.

The basic scene is that I'm a heroine investigating a prostitution/pornography ring. I've infiltrated the head brothel and run into you... you're either the person in charge or someone working for her (I prefer the latter at the moment or you could play both, if you're okay with multiple characters). We face off, and after a struggle you manage to make me submit to you.

Some examples of villainesses I'm looking for (one or multiple characters along these lines):

1. Seductress... curvy, beautiful, maybe even a bimbo, you just want me for sex. You have a draining kiss, aphrodisiac perfume, or a hypnotic voice, something along those lines.

2. The Dominatrix... you use your muscles or seduction at first, but your goal is to have me in leather on my knees, all of my super-powers subdued, licking your superior boots...

3. Body Goddess... you use your powers to get me to worship your perfect ass, breasts, lips, legs... maybe one superheroine for each cheek

4. Slavemistress... you're one of the three villainesses above... you managed to defeat me when I was a rookie, and I spent a month as your sex slave until I was rescued by other heroines. Now, I've spent the last year training and I'm back for revenge. Unfortunately, you've been preparing as well, and the time I spent as your love slave created an addiction in me that's hard to shake...

5. Muscle futa... you work as a bodyguard for the boss, and most girls aren't strong enough to handle you in bed. You need someone with more strength than the average woman...

6. Nerd girl... you've been obsessed with super heroines your whole life, and you've managed to figure out the secret weakness of your particular heroine crush. After you catch her off guard, she'll be all yours, just the two of you...

7. The Wrestler... I'm investigating an illegal sexual underground wrestling ring. Little do I know that even super-strength isn't enough to handle some of these girls, and they've been eager to test their strength out against such a famous heroine, to hear her squeal...

8.) House of Bimbos... My heroine is investigating a potential prostitution ring operating out of a hotel called The Pink Pussycat. But before she can find out who's behind it all she'll have to fend off the residents of the Pink... These girls aren't interested in crime, they just want to have fun. And with all of their aphrodisiac perfume, lipstick, and other sneaky forms of seduction, they'll make sure this heroine has so much super-sex she'll never want to leave...


Let me know if any of these sounds good! I'm willing to hear any ideas you have as well. Not looking for villainesses with tons of invincible powers or any kind of knock-out traps, chloroform, otherwise (boring!). Hopefully the above examples serve as some guidelines. Looking forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
If you're interested in jumping into scene that's already set up, I'm also looking for a character to play the villainess Angelique, a seductress and chemist.

Angelique works for prostitution crime bosses, making different aphrodisiac based chemicals. She has had her sights on one particular heroine, Sunflare, for years. Sunflare always manages to get away, and has now become the most famous superheroine in the city. Finally, Angelique has been working on a new perfume. Sunflare comes to Angelique's headquarters to get some information about the sex rings, but Angelique has no intention of letting her leave this time. She's prepared incense, perfume, and a super-concentrated aphrodisiac lipstick. Sunflare is going to be hers... for good

(Angelique model: Jade Feng, Sunflare model: Lorna Morgan)
 
Added scene: Angelique from two replies ago is sending her agents out to try to weaken me, or to start the seduction process. These scenes would be relatively fast, I'd need you to find your own character/pics. Send me a message if you're interested! :kiss:
 
A small suggestion

Good evening,
I admire your imagination. One can often become enthralled by the notion of being beyond the average, being stronger, etc. However, it is often forgotten that even Superman had kryptonite. I read your posts with interest, I admit, and have the following to suggest, though do feel free to shoot me down in flames if the idea is insufficient for what you need...

Imagine a thief. She may be a taker of art, history or, even more elusively, secrets. Imagine she is tall, British (they do make the best villains), that she has taken momentary refuge at this brothel of sorts with illegitimately gained package in hand. Perhaps her car was totalled in the escape, or she was even brazen enough to hail a cab right outside of wherever her lit fingered prowess was at its peak. I wonder if she would place the package behind a curtain then head to the bar and act as if nothing had happened until... Your super heroine arrives. There's over fifty feet of occupied carpet between the thief and her prize and the woman of greatest threat is stood right there. I considered if the thief would have her own method of manipulation - nothing too obtuse, perhaps only that holding another persons gaze for a moment was enough to cause hypnotic effect - in order to fool the heroine away from the place, but maybe it has too adverse an effect and she becomes hooked.
Is this the kind of notion that strikes your fancy?

GG xx
 
Still looking for creative partners! Let me know if you want some super company on a cold winter night!
 
Back after a long hiatus! Looking for seductive villainesses, or someone to do the Angelique pre-made scene from above. Get a hold of me ASAP! Looking forward to hearing from you. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hi everyone! If I missed your message this past week, sorry, feel free to message me again! Looking for seductresses, Angeliques, and nerd girls, but I'm open to negotiation on the other scenes as well! Let me know what you're thinking :kiss:
 
All scenes currently open, though I'm favoring seductresses and the Angelique scene. Looking for both long-term and short-term partners! :kiss:
 
Lots of good replies but I'm still looking for that perfect partner! Seductresses in particular, but I'm willing to hear anything out :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
A continuation from one of the scenes above (Angelique): Angelique, the villainess chemist, has managed to gain control of the criminal underworld with the help of her chemical aphrodisiac, 'Desire'. A scientist has managed to create an antidote to the aphrodisiac... needless to say, Angelique wants to personally put her out of commission by making the scientist her personal sex slave. Super heroines are sent in to protect the scientist as Angelique sends her agents out to capture her soon-to-be lover...
(Hot scene at the moment! Jump in as Angelique and/or one of her agents! Other scenes are also a possibility... :kiss: )
 
Boosting this again for the weekend- all scenes are open, but I'm leaning more towards seductress scenes (as opposed to strength-based domination or traditional domme roles ('call me mistress,' slap, boring). Let me know what you think! :kiss:
 
Looking for some more in-depth, slightly longer-term writers. We can start small, work up to something big.
 
Still looking for bimbos and seductresses, but I'm also in the mood for a little wrestling, if anyone wants to give that variation a try! Let me know :heart: :kiss:
 
Added a new scene (8.)) House of Bimbos! Looking for new partners ASAP. If you're interested in another scene please let me know :kiss:
 
Still looking for bimbos! I'm also looking for someone to play a longer-term arch-villainess crime boss for my heroines. She wouldn't have any powers, but would employ many different lower-level villainesses to do her dirty work. Let me know if you're interested, and we can brainstorm something! :kiss:
 
Update: suggested villainess model list, updates to the pimptress crime boss idea. Looking for both long-term and short-term partners! Let me know if you're interested :heart:
 
A little boost for the weekend- an update should be coming soon! Looking for new fetishes. I'm willing to hear anything out!
 
Back
Top