I.M. Fauve Gallery

Soixante-Neuf-une
attachment.php

Last edited:
Stumped.
she only looks young... college coed.... from someone's story... but I was too lazy to revise.:rolleyes:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Surreal Dream
(this was some freaky deaky thing that I imagined/dreamt in a half awake state)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Table and Chair
this really goes with the Desk Sets and musical chairs.
attachment.php

Last edited:
A venusian man-snatch
apparently the creatures have a much faster mutation rate and therefore a faster evolution process...where the creatures can and do develop biological "lures" to ensnare their prey. In this case, the prey being human astronauts...and the lure, taht which the astronaut finds "tasty" (alluring).;)
attachment.php

no, really!

Last edited:
What's the Word?
(for that "up from the cock comes a bubblin' crude, cum that is. Michigan milk, white lava. a certain type of ejaculation... copious but not projectile...)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Weirdness.
just some random drawing that turned out like this.:rolleyes::D
attachment.php

Last edited:
Whorehouse/warehouse
a concept sketch that wants to be realized! Wants it badly!
the drawing AND the "chair"....and the use!
attachment.php

If I build it, will she cum?:D

Last edited:
whew! I think that's it.
(aside from the "Room with a view" series, and maybe the island series... and MAYBE a few misc. drawings here and there)

A venusian man-snatch
apparently the creatures have a much faster mutation rate and therefore a faster evolution process...where the creatures can and do develop biological "lures" to ensnare their prey. In this case, the prey being human astronauts...and the lure, taht which the astronaut finds "tasty" (alluring).;)
attachment.php

no, really!

Certain women with certain proclivities might like it also.

Certain women with certain proclivities might like it also.

Of course, but you must realize that the Venusian mansnatch has an acquired taste for EATING (not in a good way) male humans, if they inadvertently (or purposely) lure a female human, it will be for mating. Alien beings ALWAYS want to mate with female humans, it's a well documented fact.

Of course, but you must realize that the Venusian mansnatch has an acquired taste for EATING (not in a good way) male humans, if they inadvertently (or purposely) lure a female human, it will be for mating. Alien beings ALWAYS want to mate with female humans, it's a well documented fact.

Goodness me Throbbs, what have I gotten my poor little self into? *smile*

Eating? Mating? Females? Lure?

Sounds like a poem.:cattail:

3 versions of Without You...illustration for a LITster's work for the anthology...took considerable prying to get to what she envisioned.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
another illustration for a LITster's piece for the anthology.
Not what you see.
attachment.php

Last edited:
...mmm havent seen these last few before.

I like the transparency...

all part of the anthology... I ferget how many there were... I think 6 plus the cocktail glass.

The transarency... was the key point of that story... and the challenge.

hmmm... this was another.
Mirrored Stretch marks.
attachment.php

also...
attachment.php

and....
attachment.php

and....
attachment.php

and>
attachment.php

Last edited:
Finale...it's grande! (i guess there are a few loose illustrations here and there)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back