GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxxyblueyes

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Posts
874
Hello to all of my fellow GLBT’rs! :rose:

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one :) A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

Hopefully someone is interested in keeping this thread afloat.. I know I will try! :)

So who wants to be the first to post? Hmmmm??? :D

And.. uh- if someone can think of a better thread name, let me know! :)
 
Ok since no one else wants to - I will! :D How was everyone's day since the day is pretty much over?

I have been in a so-so mood today.. up and down a little. Mostly personal stuff getting me down :( But.. it's gonna get better or at least I can hope it will :)
I'm feeling quite horny these past few weeks.. in need of some really good release! :devil: Ok.. maybe I shouldn't have said that.. but hey.. that's the truth right now :eek:


And.. today's panties are dark blue satin thong ;)

So yeah, that's like 3 of another board threads all rolled into one- mood, cravings, and panties for today LOL

C'mon- let's hear your day, mood and panties/underwear color! :D

ETA: Oh.. and I am a little worried about a friend who hasn't posted all week- she knows who she is.. if you read this- PM me and let me know how you're feeling? I do get worried about you still :rose:
 
Last edited:
Fabulous ! ! !

I think that is a great idea for thread. Wonderful way to vent and/or brag. Very big kudos to you sxxyblueyes for starting it. Regarding the name, whether is was intentional or accidental, I think that the Daily Vibe is absolutely fitting. Personally, I love the idea of (a) Daily Vibe. Any day with a Vibe in it is a good day.

As for my day...went about as good as any in the last couple of weeks. Mostly work related issues although my hormonal pre-teen daughterl isn't a picnic either. Overall, I have to give my mood a "good" rating.

I guess the best part of my week so far is that I got well and truly f**ked last night. And then I got to do the f**king. Week can't be all bad. Leads me to the panties/underwear question. I give it in three parts...

1. Didn't wear any today :devil:
2. Seriously thinking (dreaming) about lacy (maybe even a thong).
3. Hate the idea of (ho hum) underwear.

Does that fit the idea of this thread??? Hope so...will check back tomorrow. LOL :heart:
 
Thanks for the thread idea!!!

First, I am sorry for your mood, sxxyblueyes, as I identify totally today (see last paragraphs)

Now for the fun stuff -

1) How did the day go? Well, my boss at our 6-month unit meeting / christmas lunch (straight woman so no harrassment here) hugged me and told me that whenever she saw me she always saw a stunning combination of beauty and brains and that she had great plan for my brains. So that was wonderful!!! :)
2) Panties - peacock blue lace... (unfortunately they itch a little)
3) Desire quotient - I too Sxxyblueyes, need a good roll in the hay but have to work tonight so don't anticipate calling anyone up or getting any and though very, very, very happy for you, amBIguous have to also admit to being very, very, very envious ;)

As to mood, very, very sad despite having a good day, personal life does not go well. To quote Jeanette Winterson, "The measure of love is loss." After days of emails and text messages from someone with whom I had a connection so unexpectedly intense that I don't know that I've ever experienced the same before (and I always maintained I could never fall in love with a man - leave it to a bi guy to prove me wrong), and after an increase in same after our first physical encounter, I have now experienced 4 days of absolute, stone cold silence.

Am not sure that what is happening indicates rejection, and am positive that the rejection is not a rejection of me - wouldn't affect my self-esteem if it was, but I am certain that the object of my desire reciprocates my feelings 100%. Instead I believe that he is as terrified as I am of what our relationship might portend (on multiple levels) and instead of jumping in, decided to run. Unfortunately having abandoment issues due to my father experiencing permanent brain damage when I was 13, I now imagine/anticipate abandonment. Therefore, forcing myself to just sit with my feelings as I must until he makes a decision is extraordinarly difficult. I ache.

A glutton for punishment, Angela Gheorghiu's recording of the Puccini arias for soprano plays in the background, intensifying the longing and desire. Poem is pending - actually written for him, after I sent it he wrote that he read it over 10 times in just one hour and cried. Will let you know when it's published on this site - waiting for some editorial feedback which is due by Saturday (with things as they now stand, don't feel I need his permission to post it).

Promise not to write so much or be such a downer next post...
 
Last edited:
Quote of the Day (QotD)

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."

-Bette Midler
 
My back hurts today. I wish someone was here to rub some of the kinks out, but alas. And I'm so tired already, but it's not even 7pm, and I still have sooo much to do *cries* - guess i should start by not sitting at lit and reading threads ;)
 
1) I am in a good mood don't really know why maybe cuz tomorrow is a full day off work from both my jobs. AH the price i will pay to become the woman i've always wanted to be. Also that i have lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months thats nice to know :) which means i should reach my goal weight before i'm on hormones.

2) I'm craving some nice sex myself preferably with my online girlfriend but there are a couplae co workers that would be nice....

3) purple fruit of the loom bikini briefs are my panties nothing special don't own anything special yet.
 
Today... looooong day, work/school/work sandwich.

Mood... not negative, but tense. I've just figured out that my anxiety spikes in December, between school and holidays, which are more sorrow-inspiring and ambivalence-inspiring than joy-inspiring due to some losses and changes in my family. And school... school has heated up beyond belief, as we're right down to the final crunch as the semester draws to a close.

On the other hand... have had two dates with a very attractive woman and am working out final details for a third, and the third looks like making-out will happen. A little bit of thoughtfulness around this, too... I'm pretty horny, too. That said, before things get too intense, I want to have a conversation about expectations and personal history and exclusivity; although things worked out for a while, I remember having a very long and uncomfortable pause with my ex after we had sex for the first time and I asked if we could stop seeing other people, before she said she'd be willing to give it a try. I realize now that, for me, I really need to know that she's willing for it to be an exclusive thing BEFORE we take that step. So. That conversation might be coming up in the near future. Which is great, in a way, and also pretty anxiety-provoking, too.

Underwear - you know, I've been thinking how dreadful my underwear is, all full of holes and washed-out cotton, and how not thrilled I am about anyone seeing it. Today, it's the same - bikini-cut, but otherwise, just pilly white cotton. I think I need to go shopping before making out with the new girl turns to nakedness.
 
Okay, an actual post. :) Great idea, by the way.

I'm beginning to think about moving into a place of my own. Unfortunately, that means buying furniture! Big expense. Or is it? Any pointers on how to find affordable (but decent) furniture? I'm talkin' pretty much everything. Bed, table/chairs, desk, lounge-type stuff. You name it. The only thing I have is a bookcase. (I have my priorities. ;))

Much appreciated.

In other news, new job! Oy. It's been quite the work in progress. But all in all, not a bad way to start December. And can you believe it's DECEMBER already? Where'd the year go?! :D


-dizzy :rose:
 
Got promoted today, which is nice, but now I have to be organized....lol :rolleyes: Plus a way bigger case load.....went from having three kids I work with to 11! A HUGE JUMP! So much more time at the office and lots more on paperwork which I hate. But hey goes with the job. Still no weekends and no holidays. Which is a bonus. So overall an exellant day! :rose:
 
Nice Touch!

Thanks for the invite Sxxyblueyes! It's so good to be part of the "family" on this thread.... :kiss: For the moment, I'd like to wish the best of the season to all who post here. May all your hopes and desires be fulfilled. So, take a chance when you doubt; embrace your sexual nature completely; and, enjoy this "One Ride" through life before we are too old to remember....... :heart:
 
The day was extremely long, in spite of leaving work two hours early. Got back from a two-week trip out of town into the long weekend and I'm feeling very not into all the catching up. All the TPS reports and whatnot..

But my mood is great. I've decided I'm going to spend the weekend in the Castro just hanging out and getting the feel of it. I'm pretty excited about it. I may leave work early tomorrow as well. I read a couple of fairly interesting web articles on the history of GLBT in the different areas of SF and some of the people who made it famous, so I'm kinda stoked to spend some time there. It's been my favorite city in the world for as long as I can remember... someday I'll actually live there and call it my home. I realize I'll still just be a tourist for this weekend, but I'm really looking forward to playing "out" for the weekend.

And my shorts are Scooby Doo boxers. My favorite ones.
 
My first visit

Good morning All

This morning i am ready to break out of this house and endure the cold, regardless of the possibility of frostbite. I tried to go for a walk on Wednesday, but my fingers were too cold to change the tracks on my Ipod... ;) (and yes i was wearing 5 layers of clothing including leather gloves)

Weather's getting me down - i try to not let it get to me, but it still does.... And where is the fucking SNOW? It's suppose to be snowing (?!) At least then there will be more than the everlasting greyness and the cold... sigh...

Ok : mood-change required here. Let me change the music. We're now listening to Texas: Redbook. The song "getaway" has managed to put me in a better space lately. (gets up and dances for a few beats... :devil: ) " You know I've got to get away.... Run, leave you behind" Do i detect a theme in my current life?!

Underwear... can't remember right now, but i KNOW it's thermal. No, seriously, i have a passion for beautiful lingerie. Hmmmn, so today it's a g-string low cut (read tiny) with a subtle shimmer - colour is pale pink, fabric is lacy.

I'm off to buy some books. Need a good read. (and a few other things that i don't even want to THINK about right now...)


:rose:

P.S.

Sxxy: Tx for starting this – I already feel at home (puts her feet up onto coffee table and sighs ever so sloftly) :heart:

Ambi: Please know how fortunate you are. “Getting some” is on my to-do list this weekend :catroar:

Neon: Your boss sounds heavenly… And as for the 4 days of silence… sigh.. Perhaps it’s a virus, cause the same has happened to me.

Dizz: Been there, done that, Hun. I remember moving into my first apartment with 4 bookcases and a Yogamat. Enjoy. Simplicity is good. :eek:

And to the rest of you lovely people – it’s good to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to get to know you better.


:rose:
 
Last edited:
dizzylia said:
Okay, an actual post. :) Great idea, by the way.

I'm beginning to think about moving into a place of my own. Unfortunately, that means buying furniture! Big expense. Or is it? Any pointers on how to find affordable (but decent) furniture? I'm talkin' pretty much everything. Bed, table/chairs, desk, lounge-type stuff. You name it. The only thing I have is a bookcase. (I have my priorities. ;))

Much appreciated.

In other news, new job! Oy. It's been quite the work in progress. But all in all, not a bad way to start December. And can you believe it's DECEMBER already? Where'd the year go?! :D


-dizzy :rose:

Furniture on a somewhat low budget... IKEA.. Check to see if you have one near you- www.ikea.com.
They have awesome (and inexpensive) stuff! The only thing with their furniture is that you have to put it together.. but they have nice things :)

And congrats on the new job! A new and better job is always a good thing :D
 
revolution724 said:
On the other hand... have had two dates with a very attractive woman and am working out final details for a third, and the third looks like making-out will happen. A little bit of thoughtfulness around this, too... I'm pretty horny, too. That said, before things get too intense, I want to have a conversation about expectations and personal history and exclusivity; although things worked out for a while, I remember having a very long and uncomfortable pause with my ex after we had sex for the first time and I asked if we could stop seeing other people, before she said she'd be willing to give it a try. I realize now that, for me, I really need to know that she's willing for it to be an exclusive thing BEFORE we take that step. So. That conversation might be coming up in the near future. Which is great, in a way, and also pretty anxiety-provoking, too.

Good luck on your upcoming talk- I hope things go well with it! :) But... I would definitely suggest getting some new panties before you have that talk and have sex :D Something sexy and lacey or satin ;)
 
Sooooo - Good morning all (or good afternoon to some)! Hope everyone had a good night last night! I did nothing adventurous at all- just watched a couple movies :)
I am starving right now- my tummy is talking pretty loudly so I am off to the kitchen to make some oatmeal! Yummy! Plus.. I think I want some tea or hot chocolate to go with it.

(((HUGS))) to all - Hope your day is wonderful.. I will be checking in today :)


And Nirvana- those panties sound absolutely YUMMY! ;)

Mine are red see-thru chiffon bikinis. Nothing too spectacular really...
 
This is the first day I have to be in the office this early....ugh...not enough coffee.....lol I normally just get up, get the kid off and then go back for another hour of sleep, but not today, paperwork is to be done!!! So this is what the daylight really looks like, eh? Well I am not impressed! lol I should be done by noon and have a couple of hours to myself before some clients this afternoon, Do I see a nap in my future? :) Have a great day all.
 
Vibe is how I run my life for the most part. :)

It is funny to be here having never actually had sex with a woman before though. I'm just a fourth generation San Franciscan who loves diverse planetary culture and well as down-right 'animal' behavior. The art history of sexual and spiritual evolution is also quite intriguing and I'm a Pagan Unitarian as well as a registered Native American.

A few men here were kind of taken aback when I informed them that if they watched straight porn that they were potentially bi-sexual. My man only looks at women's photos and lesbian porn and doesn't like me to mess with his butt. I'm the one who likes erotic foreign films.

Have a groovy week!
Love you all. :heart:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
And Nirvana- those panties sound absolutely YUMMY! ;)

Mine are red see-thru chiffon bikinis. Nothing too spectacular really...

Oh come ON honey... WHO are you kidding??

Come here...
 
gypsywitch said:
I'm the one who likes erotic foreign films. :

I'm up for it. Nothing more tantalising than watching people make love in a language you don't entirely understand ;)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
Oh come ON honey... WHO are you kidding??

Come here...

<-- Walks over smiling ..

yes??? Did you need something? ;)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top