Let me tell you your future...

Your cards
Top Line - The Mountain; The Clover; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Tower; The Ship; The Letter
Bottom Line - The Coffin; The Snake; The House

Interpretation
Right Column - news about your home will be arriving shortly. It may be costly to you though.
Left Column - there is a stagnant situation which you will need to make a decision on when it has run it's course. My sense is that it is related to something in your past or overseas related.
Middle Column - a trip will end up wonderfully, it will bring some deams to fruition. Be a little bit careful about telling everyone everything at this stage though.
Middle Line - news is on the way, probably from your past or from overseas. It may relate to a trip which you are destined to take.
Top Left to Bottom Right - suggests you will live overseas.

Interpretation.
Interesting placements of the Mountain (the "you" card) and the Ship (the central card), makes me think there is strong overseas or travel ties for you. The Tower brings a sense of fate or destiny to the situation - it's meant to be. The Mouse would suggest that something is being eroded. Given how expensive homes and travel are, be aware of unanticipated costs. The Tower, Ship, Coffin and House lead me to think it's time to shake things up with a trip somewhere. Someone may not be as supportive as they first appear, but all will be well.

Interesting. Living overseas would be cool.

Thanks a bunch!

"You will soon be crossing the great waters" is what my fortune cookie said.

My waitress said she thought that meant I would soon die. Sucks.

The last time I had a reading it was quite accurate and got me in a lot of trouble.

Lets see what happens this time.

Even a defective and misleading look into the future is better than none at all.

Defective and misleading...here we come! ;)

Your cards
Top Line = The Whip; The Heart; The Book
Middle Line = The Child; The Clover; The Letters
Bottom Line = The Mountain; The Stork; The Fox

Phrasing
Placement of Clover - great. Touches all other cards with good luck and wishes coming true. Somewhat neutralises the effect of negative cards.
Centre Column = Your love is true. Stork may signify an event, or things being stirred up.
Right Column = You don't yet know something which will be important. The Fox suggests that either you need to be cautious who you share the information with, or that someone is acting is a sly manner.
Middle line = news will be very good, possibly relating to children or something growning and developing.
Top Line = There is a matter causing some quarrels and strife (probably with a loved one), which has't yet been fully revealed.
Left Column - arguments or disagreements, possibly relating to a child overseas.

Interpretation.
Some situations are tricky to manage. It seems that there is some strife and tension about things which are still unfolding - possibly about someone overseas or with a foreign connection. You will get more information which will help to resolve the situation, and there will be a positive result. Those you love will play a key role in bringing matters to the fore, but may also be a cause of some of the problems! Be a little careful who you trust.

I'd love to hear what's in the cards, so to speak.

Well, let's take a look...

Your cards
Top Line - The Dog; The Flowers; The Clover
Middle Line - The Stork; The Owl; The Child
Bottom Line - The Anchor; The Woman; The Sun

Phrasing
Top Line - A friend will bring you happiness, help dreams come true.
Bottom Line - Stability, security. great outcome
Middle Line - The stork and child typically indicate a pregnancy, the owl indicates fears and alarm, or gossip.
Right Column - great combination of luck, wishes coming true, things florishing and developing.

Interpretation.
The placement of the owl as your central card would suggest that you are dealing with a fair amount of anxiety at the moment. There are wonderful cards surrounding it though - flowers, clover, child, sun - which all bode very well for things working out very well. You may feel torn between keeping things the same or changing them. A woman is a key player in either the situation or the solution.

I would appreciate a reading, whenever you have the time.

Your cards
Top Line - The Sun; The Tower; The Dog
Middle Line - The Star; The Clouds; The Moon
Bottom Line - The Fish; The Scyth; The Fox

Interpretation
Equinoxe, not so much a story in your cards, more a message. You have 6 very strong, positive cards. You are being looked after and there is likely to be a sense of destiny in what you do. The clouds indicate that the way you think about things have a big impact. With the sun so close, it suggests that you have had a difficult phase which is now over...the sun is shining through the clouds. The scyth indicates a sharp break. Perhaps you have made one or will shortly make one. No need to doubt yourself in doing so, all will be well. The fox suggests that either you need to be a little cunning, or someone near to you is a bit sly. I wouldn't worry too much, with such fabulous other cards, the impact is significantly lessened.

From a mind/body/soul and finances perspective, things are looking great!

Your cards
Top Line - The Sun; The Tower; The Dog
Middle Line - The Star; The Clouds; The Moon
Bottom Line - The Fish; The Scyth; The Fox

Interpretation
Equinoxe, not so much a story in your cards, more a message. You have 6 very strong, positive cards. You are being looked after and there is likely to be a sense of destiny in what you do. The clouds indicate that the way you think about things have a big impact. With the sun so close, it suggests that you have had a difficult phase which is now over...the sun is shining through the clouds. The scyth indicates a sharp break. Perhaps you have made one or will shortly make one. No need to doubt yourself in doing so, all will be well. The fox suggests that either you need to be a little cunning, or someone near to you is a bit sly. I wouldn't worry too much, with such fabulous other cards, the impact is significantly lessened.

From a mind/body/soul and finances perspective, things are looking great!

Thank you so much!

I shall have to meditate upon this; it is frighteningly relevant (yet positive).

*signs up before list gets rediculous*

Hi Garnate, sorry about the delay.

Your cards
Top Line - The Mouse; The Fox; The Tower
Middle Line - The Rider; The Whip; The Coffin
Bottom Line - The Lily; The Scyth; The Star

Phrasing
Middle Line - news is arriving which will help move on a stagnant situation, but may cause quarrels and strife.
Bottom Line - The Lily and Scyth in combination tend to reflect a change in job. The cards suggest that this will be a great decision.
Top Line - Maybe someone undermining you, being false to your face. The tower suggests that either this is someone from your past, or that there is an element of destiny in this occuring.
Right Column - there is a stagnant situation, only you can decide when it has run its course.

Interpretation
You need to make some decisions. News will arrive that will help you move things on (probably in a professional sense). Look to someone from your past to cause some strife. All will turn out well, but it won't be easy. There may be an illness.

They're actually a bit of an odd combination of cards - if there's anything particular going on that you'd like insight into, PM me and I'll see if I can be more specific in the context.

Sure. I miss Fallingtofly's readings.

Thank you :)

You're welcome :)

Your cards
Top Line - The Fish; The Ship; The Fox
Middle Line - The Mouse; The Rider; The Tower
Bottom Line - The Mountain; The Coffin; The Tree

Phrasing
Bottom Line - A stagnant situation, either very significant or overseas (the Mountain signifies something big or overseas), which your wisdom will help you to resolve.
Middle Column - the rider brings news, but is also a card of movement. In combination with the ship, it suggests a trip which helps move things along.
Top Line - The fish and ship both bode very well for strong financial element. The Fox may suggest someone to watch out for relating to these.
Left Column - The fish and mouse suggests something or someone is eating away at your finances - possibly an overseas venture.
Right Column - The tower is an occult card - it brings with it a sense of destiny. Things are happening because they are meant to, and you you will grow because of them.

Interpretation
Big things. I get the sense that something significant is in the works. The ship and mountain suggest that there is a foreign element, the fish and ship may suggest a business dealing coming to fruition. There's news on the way (overall good) which will help to move things on. You may feel betrayed by someone, or that someone hasn't acted in your best interests. Some reflection may be called for - your wisdom will help you to work it out.

You're welcome :)

Your cards
Top Line - The Fish; The Ship; The Fox
Middle Line - The Mouse; The Rider; The Tower
Bottom Line - The Mountain; The Coffin; The Tree

Phrasing
Bottom Line - A stagnant situation, either very significant or overseas (the Mountain signifies something big or overseas), which your wisdom will help you to resolve.
Middle Column - the rider brings news, but is also a card of movement. In combination with the ship, it suggests a trip which helps move things along.
Top Line - The fish and ship both bode very well for strong financial element. The Fox may suggest someone to watch out for relating to these.
Left Column - The fish and mouse suggests something or someone is eating away at your finances - possibly an overseas venture.
Right Column - The tower is an occult card - it brings with it a sense of destiny. Things are happening because they are meant to, and you you will grow because of them.

Interpretation
Big things. I get the sense that something significant is in the works. The ship and mountain suggest that there is a foreign element, the fish and ship may suggest a business dealing coming to fruition. There's news on the way (overall good) which will help to move things on. You may feel betrayed by someone, or that someone hasn't acted in your best interests. Some reflection may be called for - your wisdom will help you to work it out.

Thank you!

Lovely reading, I appreciate your time and typing skills :)

Good morning... *gets back in line* I hope someone saved my place. I was never one to camp out in line for an event, but this is interesting and fun. :)

Happy Monday Morning, all you fortune seekers and Miss HoneyPot.

I'm enjoying other people's readings. I'm looking forward to this and appreciate your time. :rose:

*stands in line*

Just don't tell me I'm going to die.

You're not going too die. Not ever. ;)

Your cards
Top Line - The Anchor; The Coffin; The Whip
Middle Line - The Star; The Tree; The Heart
Bottom Line - The Moon; The Flowers; The Snake

Phrasing
Left Column - staying put, stability will bring it's own joy and fulfill wishes.
Middle Column - The Flowers indicate happiness, and combined with the Tree would suggest that you're in for a time of happiness, growth and vitality. The coffin indicates stagnant situations, so these may well help you decide when to move things on.
Middle Line - Great omens for your personal life - love florishing, dreams coming true.
Right Column - Some strife around a relationship.

Interpretation.
Wow. Things aren't perfect (watch out for arguments and be aware of when to hold your tongue), but they're damn close. Happiness, stability, a bright future, love, growth, wisdom. Things are looking really good. Take time to reflect on matters - especially those which might be roadblocks to your growth, happiness or stability. All will be well...very, very, well.

Good morning... *gets back in line* I hope someone saved my place. I was never one to camp out in line for an event, but this is interesting and fun. :)

Happy Monday Morning, all you fortune seekers and Miss HoneyPot.

Great timing!

I hope you enjoy, and that it's all true. :rose:

I'm enjoying other people's readings. I'm looking forward to this and appreciate your time. :rose:

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm in a different time zone to y'all, so I'm a little behind. I look forward to doing your cards soon. :)

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm in a different time zone to y'all, so I'm a little behind. I look forward to doing your cards soon. :)

Time is one thing I have plenty of. Unless I don't, of course, and if that's the case, a reading is irrelevant.

I'm in no hurry. :)

Back