When submitting edits...

NovusAnimus

Monster Lover
When submitting edits, do you need to redo the tags? I'm going to be doing another edit pass on My Little Ventrue, which is a fair amount of chapters. Redoing the tags on each one is a bit annoying.

So does the original entry keep your tags or do you need to pick new ones again?

I went looking for an answer to this specific nuance but I couldn't find one. :(

Only what you ask to be changed will be changed. If you don't request to modify the original tags, they'll be maintained.

I'm assuming you are just editing the story text, so just upload/paste the new text ( entire story/chapter with changes applied, not just the changed sections of each submission ) and state in the "Notes" section that you're updating the story text.

Keep in mind that once the "edited" submission vanishes, it will take around 24 hours for the changes to appear on the public side of the site. Sometimes a little longer. Not every page of a story/chapter may change simultaneously, either. Once the process starts, it doesn't take long for all the changes to appear, though.

Only what you ask to be changed will be changed. If you don't request to modify the original tags, they'll be maintained.

I'm assuming you are just editing the story text, so just upload/paste the new text ( entire story/chapter with changes applied, not just the changed sections of each submission ) and state in the "Notes" section that you're updating the story text.

Keep in mind that once the "edited" submission vanishes, it will take around 24 hours for the changes to appear on the public side of the site. Sometimes a little longer. Not every page of a story/chapter may change simultaneously, either. Once the process starts, it doesn't take long for all the changes to appear, though.

Thank you kindly.

Back