Curious

It has been fun talking to different people in different parts of the world. It nice to see there are very open people out there.

I have enjoyed talk to woman who have PM. But I have gotten some PM that I wish never PM me. But I guess that what you get sometimes putting yourself out there

Why is it when you try to get to know a person you think everything is going well then they ask for pictures and you say you are not ready yet then they stop talking to you or you give them pictures and they stip talking to you. What am I doing wrong.

What am I doing wrong.

Sadly, the most likely thing you're doing wrong, is trusting people on the internet. True, not all of us are trolling, lying assholes, but much like truckers and bikers, the sins of a few taint the image of many.

I love that you're finding lots of encouragement and acceptance here, and I hope that you continue to explore your curiosity and are able to disregard those who wish to derail you.

Sadly, the most likely thing you're doing wrong, is trusting people on the internet. True, not all of us are trolling, lying assholes, but much like truckers and bikers, the sins of a few taint the image of many.

I love that you're finding lots of encouragement and acceptance here, and I hope that you continue to explore your curiosity and are able to disregard those who wish to derail you.

I am going to keep trying I do realize there are some good people out there :rose:

Imposters

Ivy, Many people on Lit are not who they say they are, lot of people have problems with that. Some people are not even the sex they say they are. So when you refuse a picture, it is like saying to them "don't trust talking to me because I won't verify what I have been saying ". Then they no longer have confidence in how they relate to you.

Ivy, Many people on Lit are not who they say they are, lot of people have problems with that. Some people are not even the sex they say they are. So when you refuse a picture, it is like saying to them "don't trust talking to me because I won't verify what I have been saying ". Then they no longer have confidence in how they relate to you.

so true

Understanding husband

My wife has similar feeling and wanted the intimacy that only a women could offer a women, so we agreed that a friend, who she was sure felt the same way, could join her, with me out of the way for the evening.
I didnt feel it was her being unfaithful, in fact i want her to enjoy as much as she can, things that a man cant offer.
The evening came, i made off to my friends house for a few beers and a stop over but all that evening had thoughs of my wife and how she was.
The next day when i came home, her friend was still there and we all sat done and had a real heart to heart about the way they felt about each other and how my wife felt about me, still very much in love but another love added to our relationship. So we agree once or twice a week. they would meet and enjoy each other.
Its been over a year now and our love has grown, my wife is more exciting than she ever was before, its made our marraige fantastic - may not be for everyone but it works for us.
Good luck

My wife has similar feeling and wanted the intimacy that only a women could offer a women, so we agreed that a friend, who she was sure felt the same way, could join her, with me out of the way for the evening.
I didnt feel it was her being unfaithful, in fact i want her to enjoy as much as she can, things that a man cant offer.
The evening came, i made off to my friends house for a few beers and a stop over but all that evening had thoughs of my wife and how she was.
The next day when i came home, her friend was still there and we all sat done and had a real heart to heart about the way they felt about each other and how my wife felt about me, still very much in love but another love added to our relationship. So we agree once or twice a week. they would meet and enjoy each other.
Its been over a year now and our love has grown, my wife is more exciting than she ever was before, its made our marraige fantastic - may not be for everyone but it works for us.
Good luck

Thank you My husband knows how I feel and he is very supportive

Back