Creative musings

I just went through your thread and it is so refreshingly fun. Love the black and white pics and the not so subtle hint of the fun had by you on your night out or in as the case may be!! Welcome to LIT Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

OMFG, the wet spot. You are killing me.
Well when something takes your fancy...

Oh my! I'll have to knock to see if you need a hand.
Not on that door, come back on blokes night

What a fantastic symbol of Total Womanhood!
The total womanhood was in the pants prior, thats just the symbol

Don’t care what ya say! That photo is sexy AF!!!!
Glad it got you.

I’m more likely to quietly enter and hope to join in the fun after seeing how wet you were before leaving the invitation on the door.
Just sit by the door and wait your turn

Lovely pics and the wet spot is great, so suggestive and makes you wonder what went on behind the door

Ok miss....

I will give you your time and privacy....

attachment.php

But until you are free again, how about you leave these sexy little wet panties for me to play with in your absence.....:D:D

Wanna know what I'm gonna do with them........?:eek:

Silky

Stretched out on the playroom bed, silky blankets strewn all over. The door is unlocked now, someone has stolen my knickers on the way out. I wonder if anyone will slip in...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Outstanding

My Dear,

This is an outstanding photo.

The context and composition are just outstanding. Lighting is prefect.

The photographer is obviously talented. The model is warm, sensual and just outstanding

Stretched out on the playroom bed, silky blankets strewn all over. The door is unlocked now, someone has stolen my knickers on the way out. I wonder if anyone will slip in...

Why would you ever want to leave that comfort?

The moisture from your knickers seep in to the pocket of my trousers, you stain me before I make it in the room fully. My reward is the sight of your curves peeking out from beneath the pile of silky blankets. Nothing but my breath touches you initially, the goosebumps raised on your exposed cheek make my blood pressure rise equally. Dare I touch the warm flesh you’ve exposed....

I am loving your very artful photos! Thank you for sharing them with us here!:rose:

xxx
Tyler

Oh there is a queue building, beautifully done and arty :rose:

Beautiful, judging by the queue outside you are in for a sticky covering

Beautiful, judging by the queue outside you are in for a sticky covering
Now that idea does things...

Oh there is a queue building, beautifully done and arty :rose:

Oh the queues....I'll have to go all night if it is one by one.

The moisture from your knickers seep in to the pocket of my trousers, you stain me before I make it in the room fully. My reward is the sight of your curves peeking out from beneath the pile of silky blankets. Nothing but my breath touches you initially, the goosebumps raised on your exposed cheek make my blood pressure rise equally. Dare I touch the warm flesh you’ve exposed....
Goosebumps, now that gives me an idea...
Why would you ever want to leave that comfort?
Winter here now, sometimes I don't feel like coming out from under that pile.
My Dear,

This is an outstanding photo.

The context and composition are just outstanding. Lighting is prefect.

The photographer is obviously talented. The model is warm, sensual and just outstanding
Aesthetically interesting, emotionally appealing, erotically alluring. You have a gorgeous bum and an excellent photographer!
I am from the creative side, so know what I am setting up. Sometimes I can self shoot, others a remote or voice timer, and then hubby is pretty handy for framing and shooting too. Hit and miss like usual. Sometimes you get it in one, sometimes you just keep wriggling and shooting. He is also pretty adept at quick shots for the special folder and sometimes it is those ones off the cuff or something that has turned him on that are better than any of the ideas. Othertimes you just put your iphone on the table or floor and say "Siri, take photo" while you are standing over it.

As to my bum, thank you. I hope it is enjoyable.

Ok miss....

I will give you your time and privacy....

attachment.php

But until you are free again, how about you leave these sexy little wet panties for me to play with in your absence.....:D:D

Wanna know what I'm gonna do with them........?:eek:
I was wondering who had stolen them. They have a matching bra so please send them back when you are finished with them.

Now that idea does things...

Oh the queues....I'll have to go all night if it is one by one.

Goosebumps, now that gives me an idea...

Winter here now, sometimes I don't feel like coming out from under that pile.

I am from the creative side, so know what I am setting up. Sometimes I can self shoot, others a remote or voice timer, and then hubby is pretty handy for framing and shooting too. Hit and miss like usual. Sometimes you get it in one, sometimes you just keep wriggling and shooting. He is also pretty adept at quick shots for the special folder and sometimes it is those ones off the cuff or something that has turned him on that are better than any of the ideas. Othertimes you just put your iphone on the table or floor and say "Siri, take photo" while you are standing over it.

As to my bum, thank you. I hope it is enjoyable.

I was wondering who had stolen them. They have a matching bra so please send them back when you are finished with them.

boy would I like to be a fly on that wall .......with a bum like that my imagination is going wild picturing what the rest of you looks like...and I have a very vivid imagination

Back