Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

vUePyJh.gif

GBGoLR5.gif

I think you are right...just monkeying around. However, I would go with most anything here except the strapon up the butt....just sayin.

I need to re-read Honey's thread on the subject.

I kinda dig the strap-on butt stuff... I think I'd like to make someone wiggle around under me, which is a really weird thing for me to say! Doing the wiggling has always been on my list... would that be being the "wiglee"? Being the "wiggler" is suddenly on my radar! :devil:

I kinda dig the strap-on butt stuff... I think I'd like to make someone wiggle around under me, which is a really weird thing for me to say! Doing the wiggling has always been on my list... would that be being the "wiglee"? Being the "wiggler" is suddenly on my radar! :devil:
Maybe we should check Honey's thread....although if I was already worked up enough at that point...who knows?! So in your scenario I would be the wiglee:cool:

Oh no, here we go again...cc has been using her radar again and this can only mean there's gonna be consequences for someone :eek:

Shank, Great selection above with the "Giant and Mistress"...no better way to express the reality that D/s is more about the mind than the physical acts which provide the props. Seeing such a large powerful man willingly submit to his small friend speaks volumes.

Back