Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

There is a lot of cool stuff on here I want to try. Unfortunately, my wife would not be happy with my experimentation. So, taking some advice from here, I went to a pet shop and bought an xxsmall dog collar. Camo pattern. Lol. The male clerk looked at me funny. I told him I was buying a gag gift for a hunting buddy of mine. Anyway, with a little adjustment it fits nicely and I enjoyed the feeling. And it did do wonders for my erection and pushed my balls up a bit. I feel a bit pervish wearing it. But, until I can try a steel one, it will have to do during my edging sessions.

There is a lot of cool stuff on here I want to try. Unfortunately, my wife would not be happy with my experimentation. So, taking some advice from here, I went to a pet shop and bought an xxsmall dog collar. Camo pattern. Lol. The male clerk looked at me funny. I told him I was buying a gag gift for a hunting buddy of mine. Anyway, with a little adjustment it fits nicely and I enjoyed the feeling. And it did do wonders for my erection and pushed my balls up a bit. I feel a bit pervish wearing it. But, until I can try a steel one, it will have to do during my edging sessions.
I like it! :)

The UK outfit from which I purchased that MEAT cockring - Uberkinky - has moderated and put up the review I submitted. I thought I would share it here.

Bigup, Bigout!
Product Rating
So I do like to show a bulge under slimfit denim. I've three or four rings which do that handsomely, but MEAT seemed like it was offering something extreme. Having placed an order, I started worrying that my junk might look 'belittled' by the power and bulk of MEAT. Not so guys. This shocking beauty hugs under and around my balls and across the base of my shaft like it's the two hands of a sweet woman. The feeling is intensely good. The look is so damn masculine and bold. Then I pull up my briefs and jeans and wow looks like there's an animal in there. High five and big grin. Three hours in, totally comfortable. I'll review again when I know it much better.
Review by Simon
Posted on 13/08/2018

One benefit of a small collar is that it can be removed when you are finished. It takes a little while longer to get "small" to facilitate the removal of a ring.

Oh wow mate I never saw that set before. Looks awesome for exploring what size is best for you. Both behind your balls and also for just on the shaft if you want that. Or both! We want a full report on here mate!

And … cheers for bumping the thread too! :)

Yea that is why I got it so I can try out different sizes and see what I like

Hope you are well

Oh wow mate I never saw that set before. Looks awesome for exploring what size is best for you. Both behind your balls and also for just on the shaft if you want that. Or both! We want a full report on here mate!

And … cheers for bumping the thread too! :)

I got pretty much the same set for finding the right size and what works best for me. Very comfortable to wear under clothes. Keeps me semi aroused and ready.

I got a notification that my cockrings got delivered today I can’t wait to pick them up and getting them fitted.

Be careful where you wear

Had a moment of panic today when visiting a tourist attraction that had an unexpected security gate / metal detector. Couldn't claim I had ever had a plate or any screws surgically implanted anywhere. I was wearing a Fury ring from gearessentials.com .
Thankfully I was not stopped -- it didn't even seem to detect any metal at all, which was weird since it's stainless steel.
And wife didn't even know I had brought it with me. :D :rolleyes:

Had a moment of panic today when visiting a tourist attraction that had an unexpected security gate / metal detector. Couldn't claim I had ever had a plate or any screws surgically implanted anywhere. I was wearing a Fury ring from gearessentials.com .
Thankfully I was not stopped -- it didn't even seem to detect any metal at all, which was weird since it's stainless steel.
And wife didn't even know I had brought it with me. :D :rolleyes:

:D:D!!
Pretty duff security gate then! Lucky for you!
The fury ring … nicely pal. Big push out, yeah? ;):cool:

Nice looking ring

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/362154/bdsmlr-362154-8ThB39kKla.jpg

I worn one all day. Even slept with it on.
I don’t wear one everyday, but when the mood hits me.

Back