The name of a gesture

gxnn

Really Really Experienced
I see in FTV (First Time Video) series naked or half-naked models are often given orders to do a gesture in public so that her boobs are shaken up and down or left and right.

The gesture is to jump off the ground with hands clapped overhead and legs apart, then repeat, is there a name for that? My poor listening comprehension cannot follow the cameraman who gives the order.

I see in FTV (First Time Video) series naked or half-naked models are often given orders to do a gesture in public so that her boobs are shaken up and down or left and right.

The gesture is to jump off the ground with hands clapped overhead and legs apart, then repeat, is there a name for that? My poor listening comprehension cannot follow the cameraman who gives the order.

Sounds like what we used to call ‘jumping jacks’. For those, the second part is to again jump up, landing with your feet together and hands by your sides.

Last edited:
^^^^ This, it's a staple of all exercise routines especially in the military. I never could determine what part of the body they were supposed to build up, except for maybe hand / eye coordination or to make sure you weren't a clumsy oaf. :eek:

^^^^ This, it's a staple of all exercise routines especially in the military. I never could determine what part of the body they were supposed to build up, except for maybe hand / eye coordination or to make sure you weren't a clumsy oaf. :eek:

Or to see how many times you could do it without stepping on, kicking or slapping the troop beside you.

Sounds like what we used to call ‘jumping jacks’. For those, the second part is to again jump up, landing with your feet together and hands by your sides.
Yes, you are right, with your tips given, I listen again, the guy did say "jumping jacks" and the girl got it very clear, but my foreign ears, well, ...crying....it is too hard for me.

Yes, in China's schools, students are required to do such exercises during the lesson periods following the orders of music by a paging system, this gesture is usually put at the last and we usually call it "jumping exercise". but many students do not like this movement and often keep their feet on the ground only with hands clapping, for that matter, they sometimes are asked to do the same again and again as a punishment by the monitoring teacher after other students are allowed to leave.

Yes, you are right, with your tips given, I listen again, the guy did say "jumping jacks" and the girl got it very clear, but my foreign ears, well, ...crying....it is too hard for me.

I might suggest that your English is better than the Mandarin of 98% of those here.

^^ And if you do them dressed like that, it'd be a Rolling Stones tune -- Jumping Jack Flash.

They are also called Star Jumps here
FTV so far has not produced any British version, the models are more used to the saying of American, otherwise they cannot have acted so quickly without clarification. It often confuses us learners because it seems we are learning an English that is neither American nor British, neither Canadian nor Australian, but it is lucky that we still can make us understood, hohoho, we can't ask for more.

^^ And if you do them dressed like that, it'd be a Rolling Stones tune -- Jumping Jack Flash.
The bursting of boobs from the dress is more exciting than baring them all the way round.

I like FTV due more to the interaction of the models with the public than to the long-time masturbation alone in a room, the former gives you unexpectedness and the latter gives you boredom after the first few seconds.

Sometimes the gesture of flashes is a little worrying, because it looks like the explosives hidden might be revealed to deter when the dress was flashed open, so stay away from police

Back