The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shadow shifts, revealing his own ninja skills*

*chuckles softly from behind choklatekoneko, coming in close for a quick frope and escape as she suddenly realizes where he'd disappeared to*

Turnabout is fair play, kitteh. ;)
She sees the shadows shift and tilts her head, hearing the chuckle and freezing, turning but finding he disappeared.

She whimpers, biting her lip a bit.

She sees the shadows shift and tilts her head, hearing the chuckle and freezing, turning but finding he disappeared.

She whimpers, biting her lip a bit.

Whimpers? I'm not sure I like whimpers. I much rather like to see you happy and playful.

*lets his fingers softly tease her tail, devoid of the lewd froping he'd given her before. This time, staying long enough for her to turn and see him*

Now....I think I owe you this from the other day.....

*POUNCE!*

Of course, there are times when whimpers are most acceptable. *naughty wink*

Whimpers? I'm not sure I like whimpers. I much rather like to see you happy and playful.

*lets his fingers softly tease her tail, devoid of the lewd froping he'd given her before. This time, staying long enough for her to turn and see him*

Now....I think I owe you this from the other day.....

*POUNCE!*

Of course, there are times when whimpers are most acceptable. *naughty wink*
Hears him and tilts her head the other way, before feeling her tail be touched and turning around, giggling a bit. She's pounced, and laughs, trying to nibble him again.

Hears him and tilts her head the other way, before feeling her tail be touched and turning around, giggling a bit. She's pounced, and laughs, trying to nibble him again.

*is in no hurry to escape this time, allowing himself to be nibbled and chuckling softly*

Now you know coming next, yes?

*soft nibbles along the neko's slender, delicate neck*

-pets Groovveshark-

I like thier new station thing. They took my music and added to it.

and it just went from Berlin to the scorpions to the Judds to judas priest...

-nods-

Good deal. I think i'll keep it.

Debating...

Housecleaning

Finishing a post for Fr33k

Having lunch

puttering around in WoW for a bit...

Heh, didn't know you played WoW. I played for years before I retired just before MoP. lol

Whenever I get the chance or have the inclination. The pandas are okay. They're part of WoW's history so it was kinda nice to see Bliz bring them out to play.

Last Thought

Oh-kay.

I have an E and a Fr33k to plan for...

do I have enough energy to do so?

Maybe I should wait til tomorrow...

Take your time. Don't wanna deplete all of your energy stores...

I know BUT dammit, both you and E left REALLY good pieces for me and i wanna write responses...

*sighs*

It happens to us all. At one time or another. For those of us that burn our candles on both ends, it happens more frequently. :rolleyes:

Truth.

I know my brain is savaged. It took me almost 3 hours to complete a post for a thread...my brain just kept going...Whoooooo!

:eek:

Mmmm....I have returned from posting.

Delicious. I do so enjoy my current thread. ^_^

Last Thought

I need...something.

Also~YAY!! E's post is up.

Now...let's see what I can give to Fr33kn3ss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back