Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

Pussy/clit spanking

This is something that we have incorporated into our play. I don’t do it often, but it always does the trick when I do. I vary when I do it, also. Sometimes I do it early, and other times I do it after a few orgasms or prolonged teasing. My wife has orgasms from me slapping her clot with my clock, hand, or flogger. I enjoy using the flogger. I start by rubbing it around her lips, both sides, too and bottoms area. Maybe run her nipples, then gradually start lightly tapping her all around her pussy, inner thighs, nipples. I tease her and alter the speed, location and intensity of my slaps. Regardless of how I do it, she always has a great orgasm. I can’t wait to do it again.

I love it! Sometimes it hurt but I deserve it. It's both a punishment and a reward. I especially like it when my cult gets slapped.

I once dated a guy who put a nipple clamp on my clit, it was very painful. I didn't want to do it but he said rhat if i didnt let him do it he would bite me, (he has bitten me down there before and it wasn't nice). I begged him to take it off me but he said I had to keep it there. It was attached to a chain and he started to yank at it! In the end I grabbed the chain off him and took it off myself, I was so scared that he would bite me for that but I guess he though that I had suffered enough.

most definitely a love / hate relationship with this. :rolleyes:

the hard slaps that He sometimes provides during playful encounters in the bedroom aren't that much fun to receive, tho the aftermath is .. well ya know.. :D

I can't remember if I've posted in this thread before ... but this is something I first tried with a phone-lover. The first time he got me to slap my pussy myself felt pretty stupid, and it took a few goes to get the angle right ... but once I got over the awkwardness, it was something we regularly included in our play. He'd tell me when too, and could hear if it wasn't hard enough. The sound of the slap, and my reaction, was one of his favourite things ... sometimes he'd push me for one more when he knew I was teetering on my limit.

Finding someone in real life who enjoyed this too was ... well, even better than doing it myself.

Love the wet slap sound.

I can't remember if I've posted in this thread before ... but this is something I first tried with a phone-lover. The first time he got me to slap my pussy myself felt pretty stupid, and it took a few goes to get the angle right ... but once I got over the awkwardness, it was something we regularly included in our play. He'd tell me when too, and could hear if it wasn't hard enough. The sound of the slap, and my reaction, was one of his favourite things ... sometimes he'd push me for one more when he knew I was teetering on my limit.

Finding someone in real life who enjoyed this too was ... well, even better than doing it myself.

mmmm ... with all this talk about pussy slapping sounds, I think it's time for someone to post some good-quality audio. :D

I once dated a guy who put a nipple clamp on my clit, it was very painful. I didn't want to do it but he said rhat if i didnt let him do it he would bite me, (he has bitten me down there before and it wasn't nice). I begged him to take it off me but he said I had to keep it there. It was attached to a chain and he started to yank at it! In the end I grabbed the chain off him and took it off myself, I was so scared that he would bite me for that but I guess he though that I had suffered enough.

I've done that once or twice ... I loved it, and actually held on for quite a while after my in-charge guy of the time suggested I might stop.

On a different note - the guy you described sounds like a total dick with no ability to respect a perfectly reasonable limit, and a sadist in the not-good sense of the term. I'm glad you 'once' dated him.

I've done that once or twice ... I loved it, and actually held on for quite a while after my in-charge guy of the time suggested I might stop.

On a different note - the guy you described sounds like a total dick with no ability to respect a perfectly reasonable limit, and a sadist in the not-good sense of the term. I'm glad you 'once' dated him.

He was a dick, I wish I had left him sooner, sadly that incident was not enough of a hint

done right

Don't you love the way the brain gives a millisecond warning just before you feel that stinging pleasure that makes you oh so wet?

Having my pussy spanked is a thrill for sure. I like a wooden spoon especially. I so enjoy speading my lips wide open and the feel of the soft swats on my clit. Its also lovely being from from behind while my partner reached beneath me and spanks my lips and clit!
Of course I can't help my loud moans while a good hard cock slaps my pussy making me beg to shove it in my wet, dripping hole. Oh yeah... spankings on my pussy are way up on my kink list!

The pussy and the clit are much too beautiful and precious to spank, they should be treated with tender consideration, sweet kisses, soft caresses, and intimate loving licks...

An act of pure sadism, in case that is not what the recipient would like.
:rose:

I have found its more sensitive to spank after she has orgasm a couple of times.
really gets her jumping

Oh, I LOVE it - pain and all!

Especially if I'm super horny or hub's has caught me masturbating! :devil:

I have found its more sensitive to spank after she has orgasm a couple of times.
really gets her jumping

I’ve just started spanking my girlfriends pussy during sex. She seems to love it. She is a multiple squirted so her pussy gets really wet and makes a very pleasant sound when spanked. Has anyone tried using something other than your hand?

I’ve just started spanking my girlfriends pussy during sex. She seems to love it. She is a multiple squirted so her pussy gets really wet and makes a very pleasant sound when spanked. Has anyone tried using something other than your hand?

I was once tied spread eagle to the closet rod and he was using a belt on me. One blow landed right between my legs and it hurt sooo good! I was very tempted to ask him for more of the same but also a bit frightened. Sadly for me the frightened part won.

I was once tied spread eagle to the closet rod and he was using a belt on me. One blow landed right between my legs and it hurt sooo good! I was very tempted to ask him for more of the same but also a bit frightened. Sadly for me the frightened part won.

yes it hurts but can you take more or not. I feel the same with post orgasm torture. I want it to stop but in a way I like the pain.
next time ask for another and see what happens, then say stop or another

OK. so just how hard are you supposed to spank when doing it the very first time? Same as an ass spanking or dial it down a good bit?

Back