Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Looking for a female partner to fulfill the wife role in this RP.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=984914

I'm not looking to jump into sex scenes right away as I really enjoy build up and seduction. My thought process for the female character is that he spends more time ogling spreadsheets and figures then you, even though you're on a holiday. At the beginning you're just looking for someone to talk to, someone to be around and be friendly/flirty with. It's only later in the vacation that the seduction and sex enters the fray.
 
Buckaroo Bonanza

Buckaroo Bonanza is an old west thread, with prospectors, gun slingers, Indians, settlers, circuit riders, saloon whores, and any other old western profession you could name. The minimum post is two paragraphs per post, so this one is for writers. Please come take a look at the first post to see if you are interested. We are fixing to get a posse up to go after some banditos, hiding up in the hills!
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=949385

My partner for this thread hasn't been online in over a month and I would very much like to continue it. If anyone is interested please send me a pm. However I do ask that anyone interested in the thread must read all posts that have been made so far so that they have the best possible concept of where this is going. Thanks.
 
I don't even know who my partner was because they never posted and it's been over half a year since I posted this thread.

I need an imaginative writer willing to put story and buildup ahead of sex, and romance and survival above more carnal things. I need a good writer with proper grammar, spelling, and a good handle on dialogue.

Please PM me, don't post on the thread til you have the 'Okay, Go'.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=925453
 
Bumping!

Evening all!

Looking to restart a thread with a plot similar to this.

I know it had only just started, but the idea was that she is the only one who can give birth to his spawn. Some family secret from a long time ago. I'm looking for someone who's open to non-consent - who's wanting to change her, body mind and very soul.

Interested? PM and we can discuss more.
 
Looking for a female partner for this story:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=992107

The idea is to tell the story of how they got together through flashbacks intertwined with the present day of what happens after they woke up. Not specifically looking for any particular kinks; just more interested in developing the characters and story and seeing where it goes, though I'm open to all the usual stuff in my profile.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with ideas about your character and thoughts of how the story could go. I'm open to changing any of the details (such as female lead's name and so on) as long as the general framework is there.
 
Back
Top