Say Hello to the Temptresss

Great pics Temptresss. Very hot. Knowing you, there are more to this series. You are teasing and tempting us to want more. And I do want to see more. :)

oh I can imagine it being cold out..still look amazing

I'm just pulling your leg! (Although it was cold out!)

Great pics Temptresss. Very hot. Knowing you, there are more to this series. You are teasing and tempting us to want more. And I do want to see more. :)

Obviously you know me too well!

P1220682_zpsdedf3500.jpg

925ffbfd-57cc-4ee5-ae52-de031df14e55_zpsa3bdb359.jpg

P1220695_zps42fe2650.jpg

What an amazing view. Great photos. Many thanks. You look so sexy in that lingerie. A recent purchase?

P1220695_zps42fe2650.jpg

Thank you. No, had these a while, but I'm told they're not sexy, so didn't think to use them.

Whomever told you that is wrong. I think they are sexy, and you look very sexy in them.

btw - once before I mis-identified a color of your panties. Indeed, I am color blind. Yes, I see colors, but I see them differently than most people. So, my question is - what color are those panties and bra?

Whomever told you that is wrong. I think they are sexy, and you look very sexy in them.

btw - once before I mis-identified a color of your panties. Indeed, I am color blind. Yes, I see colors, but I see them differently than most people. So, my question is - what color are those panties and bra?

These are dark pink or cerise. Actually I think they were called berry when I bought them. Sort of raspberry colour.

These are dark pink or cerise. Actually I think they were called berry when I bought them. Sort of raspberry colour.

Thanks. Dark pink works for me. I have to keep colors simple. "Cerise" just doesn't work for me.

And raspberry is something I eat. Hmmmm. Maybe I would like to have a nibble, if I may.
1359.gif
t1448.gif

Thanks. Dark pink works for me. I have to keep colors simple. "Cerise" just doesn't work for me.

And raspberry is something I eat. Hmmmm. Maybe I would like to have a nibble, if I may.
1359.gif
t1448.gif

Hehe you will not look at raspberries the same now ... :)

'Not sexy' isn't a description that comes to mind...They do show off your lovely bum very nicely!

Thank you!

LOL not sexy. NO WAY it is you that makes the wrappers sexy!

hugs:rose:

fred

I hadn't thought of it like that! Thank you!

oh my... i uh.. always enjoy your pics (grabs collar) so uh yeah (puts shirt down over crotch) i think i need to take care of something ;)

OMG! Putting that right in front of my face! This looks like an invitation to play which just cannot be refused. I want to rub my hands all over that ass of yours. I want to spank it, HARD. Then I will kiss it and lick it. Then I will fuck you from behind. Then it will be your turn to play. Does that sound like fun?

P1220700_zpsdf31f830.jpg

morning hard on looking at your pic mmmm have a good day hun.

Nice way to start the day!

Your pics are very sexy

Thank you!:kiss:

wow - this picture is hot. your ass is perfect in those panties but the shoes on your feet and sexy legs draw my eyes to the edges.

I think that was the plan!

OMG! Putting that right in front of my face! This looks like an invitation to play which just cannot be refused. I want to rub my hands all over that ass of yours. I want to spank it, HARD. Then I will kiss it and lick it. Then I will fuck you from behind. Then it will be your turn to play. Does that sound like fun?

P1220700_zpsdf31f830.jpg

Hell yeah!

oh the fun i would like to have with you in those positions in your new pictures. thanks for sharing!

Temptress:

Faced with that, I would quickly figure out what to do.

Back