Say Hello to the Temptresss

Well there's always plain fucking with you in that outfit. But I can alway imagine slowly undressing you totally, while my mouth and fingers caress you skin while I bare it. Or you blindfolded and tied to the bed while I tease you without mercy .... :devil: :devil:

Mmmmmm. I like the way your mind works, Dane ... :)

Thank you for your flattery Temptresss ... you know how to get a hold of me if you want to find out more about my thoughts ... ;)

Thank you for posting those sexy pics, I would love to suck ur sexy cunt thru ur panties, as I finger fucked ur wet pussy

Thank you for posting those sexy pics, I would love to suck ur sexy cunt thru ur panties, as I finger fucked ur wet pussy

I may have just the thing ...

sdfhkdsfkqpfjk_zps29da85c6.jpg

Seeing that ass of yours never gets old. So many different positions I'd like to put you in.

You have one amazing body! I'm all hard just looking at them, thank you!

Such a great ass. I love the sheer panties.

Last edited:
I really love seeing that wonderful ass of yours. Thank you for posting another very arousing pic!

Seeing that ass of yours never gets old. So many different positions I'd like to put you in.

Oh? Do tell!

What a great ass you have. Sexy sheer panties. Love them. :D

You have one amazing body! I'm all hard just looking at them, thank you!

Such a great ass. I love the sheer panties.

I really love seeing that wonderful ass of yours. Thank you for posting another very arousing pic!

Glad you all like them (translation for those in Texas, "Glad y'all like 'em!") :D

Here's the front ...

front_zps023d905c.jpg

Well .... I can't have you waiting, can I? :rolleyes:

P1210slslk544_zps63ed9bf1.jpg

P12118439870545_zps4985dc9c.jpg

P1211919340549_zpsa3f7593d.jpg

I'm a bit behind thew other guys in expressing my admiration, but wow, thank you so much. Its great to see a real woman who knows the effect she has on men (and clearly young men too - looking at some of the posts) and is willing to share.

You are really a very sexy and erotic woman Temptresss.

Paul

Mmmmm. Even better then the rear. Soooooo sexxy

Here's the front ...

front_zps023d905c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

With you in that outfit, I definitely wouldn't want to be waiting for long!

You really do know how to make a man's pants feel uncomfortably tight....;)

I really do .... ;)

we relate to your thread - and particularly the last several posts - on so many levels :) you are an inspiration and a challenge and a thoroughly wonderful woman!!! :rose:

Well thank you very much! I'm going to put that quote on my book cover ... :D

I'm a bit behind thew other guys in expressing my admiration, but wow, thank you so much. Its great to see a real woman who knows the effect she has on men (and clearly young men too - looking at some of the posts) and is willing to share.

You are really a very sexy and erotic woman Temptresss.

Paul

Better late than never, Paul! I don't discriminate against young men, older men ....;)

Mmmmm. Even better then the rear. Soooooo sexxy

Glad you like it ... :kiss:

I can only imagine what your fingers are doing. Prrrrrrrrrr. :cattail:

You don't have to try too hard, do you? :devil:

Back