Lawyers house is my half way house. (Invite only)

If you don't need to cum then yes I am going to work for 6 hours and no playing while I am gone. I will be in meetings so if you get worked up, the police will come.. You sure you don't need to have a orgasm before I go?
 
"I'm fine. It sounds like you might need to, so I grant you permission." She crossed her arms, proud of herself and happy to be able to talk back to someone again. The only thing she wanted was that sofa, a Starbucks, and maybe a hot shower.
 
Ok.... I will be home at 6 to 8pm some where in the next 6-8 hours. Turns around and walks out the door to the car. Looks at the door and smiles.
 
Tricia smiled and waved goodbye to him as the door closed.

Lockdown again. But a much better cage.

She checked out the rooms on her own, but found herself drawn to her bathroom. Not having to share a bathroom anymore was an enticing thought. And she wouldn't mind getting the stink of prison off of her.

She kicked her shoes off and stepped barefoot onto the tile floor.
 
Jon got in the car and went down into the ally way and parked in the garage that was under the house and he came in to the house by the back door that enters his bedroom. He slipped in the hidden door and entered the wall to the tunnel that leads to her bedroom and bathroom. He sits and looks out the 2 way mirrors that is hidden as full body mirrors in both rooms. He smiles as she just enters the bathroom. He drops hips hand to his pants while using his feet to remove the loafers. Jon slowly removes them and then his shirt. next his boxers.. He keeps his eyes on her as she enjoys the tile floor under her feet.
 
Tricia looked out the window, her first real view in a year. She smiled.

She craned her sore neck and investigated the room. No bathtub. She would kill for a bubble bath. But Jon had a beautiful waterfall shower and a soapdish stocked with the good stuff. She inspected the bottles, impressed with the selection.

With a grin, Tricia pulled her shirt off and threw it onto the wooden bench beneath the mirror. She wriggled out of her pants, taking her panties with them, and left them on the floor.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, slowly running a hand over her toned body. She felt beautiful again. Her hand slid up and cupped her breast. No more groping from sadistic guards. Her other hand slid down to her crotch. She'd have to do some landscaping there. Maybe a narrow landing strip. She inspected every inch of herself in the glass.
 
Jon sits there slowly stoking his cock watching her undress with her free will this time. He got a big smile as she checked her self out in the mirror. His face was level with her hips as she ran her finger at the hips.. He turned off his cell and smiled as he left his pager in the car..
 
Tricia posed in front of the mirror, inspecting how much prison life had refined her body. More muscle, more definition, but still.. it looked like there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. Maybe that prison diet was good for something after all. She turned away from the mirror, and looked over her shoulder to look at her back. Her eyes traveled down her spine and looked at her butt. She tapped it with her fingers, seeing how it responded, then gave it a little wiggle.
 
Jon smiled thinking the last year may have been hell on her but she has a hell of a body from it. Jon enjoyed seeing her last year but her being so comfortable and free only makes her look hotter.
 
Tricia smiled and cranked the shower on. Hot water rained down on her. "oh!" quite hot. Hotter than she was used to in prison. But she loved it. She flexed and lathered up beneath the stream.
 
Jon moved the 2 feet over and now is looking up from under the bench as he watches her turn the shower on. Jons head is low and inline with the floor as he looks at her feet. He looks up as he hears her grab a bottle and starts to lather up.
 
Tricia washed her hair, the smell of jasmine filled the room. She ran her fingers through her blonde locks several times and rinsed thoroughly. When she washed the soap from her face, her eyes trailed down and noticed a hand sprayer. She took it and started running it over her shoulder, her breasts, down her chest. She propped her leg up and rinsed it, then the other starting at her foot and up towards her hip.

She reached her crotch, and let the spray linger there. She lowered the pulsating head downward, cleaning her crotch. Her other hand reached down and gently moved things around, making sure everything was getting clean.
 
Her foot lifted and he watched as she just dropped it there. Her middle and pinky toe slipped into the cracks of the wooden slots. Jon sniffed the sole of her foot carful not to touch it tho as he looked up her leg as she towered above him. Suddenly she pulled the foot away and seconds later her other foot came crashing down on to the bench. He realized to her she just placed it but she had no idea how powerful her legs where.
From this viewpoint he had almost the perfect view of her. Jon smiles as he watches her clean her pussy.

Oh how he wished she would have wanted to play. He tired so hard to hide his disappointment but he knew he did. Now he watches her knowing she cant play.
 
Tricia kept her foot planted on the bench as she moved the sprayer and let it wash her behind. She spread her cheeks and let the water run down her crevice. If only she could have done this after enduring Pete's inspections.
 
The water ran down some of Tricia's legs covering Jon. He loved this. He was so glad he got the naughty idea to put this in. Jon knew the water would pool and then fallow the channel into the drain. He planed for this to happen and hoped the seat would get very wet. With him below it.

Jon could only smile as he looked up at Tricia as she enjoyed the water.
 
Tricia finished and returned the sprayer to it's place, stretching awkwardly to do it. She had to take her foot off the bench to reach the knob, and turned the shower off. The rainfall died and she stood there, soaking wet, water trickling down her body.
 
Jon stays still now not wanting to make a sound that could give him away. He looks up at Tricia wondering what she will do next. He knows hes going to pay her a visit tonight and watch her sleep in her bedroom on the bench.
 
Tricia grabbed one of the soft towels and dried herself off. Hotel quality, clean, white. She was in heaven again. She made sure to get every last nook and cranny, then found a bathrobe and put it on.

She explored the rest of the house and found the deck in the back. It looked out to the valley, beautiful view. She stepped out and hoped her anklet wouldn't go off.
 
Jon watched her walk out of the bathroom into her bedroom then out of her bedroom. He sat and watched on his cell flipping from cam to cam that is covering the house as he fallows her out to the deck. He smiles and slips out if his hidden area out the back and looks up at the deck above. He notices for the first time the garage is more to the side of the hill top. Jon carefully climbs the steep grassy embankment and crawls on the beams that is supporting the deck. As he moves out more he can see her looking at his sun tanning bench that is about 6 feet long made of 5 long plans. He is glad there is a natural hole where a knot was in the center plank. Jon moves under the bench and looks up. All the deck bracing beams are in a V shape so he can sit comfortably and look up. Jon is glad his family got this land long ago and had built this small house as a get a away that he now owns.
 
Tricia loved the view. So much, and no barbed wire fences. She stayed clear of the railing, just to be safe, but looked around and saw there was no one nearby. This was a private porch.

She'd have to get Jon to buy her a bathing suit. A real nice one. But for now, she wanted to soak up the sun. She slipped the bathrobe off and let it fall to the ground, and sat on the built-in bench. She leaned over, letting most of her her gangly frame support itself as she looked out into the distance.
 
Jon was enjoying the show so much. It made him happy to see her enjoy her self. It also made him happy having company here. The view of a sexy nude woman never hurts also.

Jon moved to the bench and looked up. He loved the view of her bare hips less then 2 inches away only a 2x6 serrated him from her hips. Jon was looking right up where her legs meet her hips. He could see her pussy lips towering above him as Tricia lays back relaxing. He thinks to him self he will have to seal this in more there is a 2x6 stopping anyone from falling under the bench but he feels so open with the 2 inch gap along the deck to the plank and a good sized gap along the top. Well maybe the top gap could stay. Jon wasn't to worried about that as he looked up at the sexy woman laying on her back with her hips so close to his face.

Seeing her enjoy the deck made him enjoy something he had taken for granted and almost never comes out to use anymore.
 
Tricia purred as she settled into place on her back. The bench was hard and there were gaps in it, it was a little uncomfortable, she thought perhaps she should use the bathrobe as a cushion. But she was too lazy to get it. So she lay back and closed her eyes, letting the sun kiss her body all over.

She adjusted herself and soon her bottom covered one of the slats.
 
Jon sat there watching as she shifted and covered the whole up by centering her self on the plank. He wanted to cry out in frustration as she did her thing above him not knowing he is there. He looked around and found he could look at the insides of her feet as they lay on the desk to each side of the bench.

He carefully and quietly turned around and now sits looking at the side of her foot where the arch is.
 
Tricia adjusted again, her asshole now exposed. She let one foot hang off the bench and on the deck, the other foot she planted onto the bench, her toes curling at the edge of one of the slats.
 
Jon was to busy looking at the foot that stayed planted. He didn't notice the toes sticking under the safty plank along side side of the bench
 
Back
Top