New Teacher..11/15

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
AshleyCumners was a popular teacher at the Beverly Hills Senior high. All of 22 with a new degree in teaching. She was a bit of a prep so her students really liked her. She came to school as any other day,however this one was different. The principal called her in and said she was needed to fill in at the rough South Central H.S for the next month. She protested but being one of the newer teachers she didn't have much choice. She went to bed and dreaded the next morning at her "New School".
She wanted to still look professional but at 22 she liked to be sexy and show off her 5'5 130# frame. She selected a mint green blouse, w/a light material black skirt about 3" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 3" strappy mint green heels. She left her shoulder length dark brown hair down as she entered the halls for her 1st day.
All the female students gave her dirty looks and the male ones gave her perverted lustful looks.


All the students checked her out as her attire was quite out of place. As she walked down the hall...............
 
I watched the new teacher walking nervously to her first class & as the class stud I considered it my duty to 'introduce' her to the formalities all the female teachers had to go through in order to get the best from her class.
"Hi Teach, I'm Danny, I run things around here so if you want anything you run it by me first, OK? First though you have to pay, nothing too much at first, just drop by the janitors room before class & give me a nice long BJ, see you in ten minutes, don't be late"
The look on her face came as no surprise, all the previous female teachers had been the same but they had all kept their 'appointment 'in the janitors room.
 
I roll my eyes at his " request" calling it a bluff trying to rattle the new teacher since I'm not much older than they are. Ignoring the time on the clock. I walk toward the teachers lounge, halls are empty as most classes still in session. I walk by the janitors closet when....
 
"Ah there you are, I thought maybe you were trying to avoid me, I wouldn't recommend it, it will cause you no end of problems. Just step in here & do as I ask & it will all be over for an hour or so then at lunch break we can get down to the good stuff" I call out as you try to sneak past. I am sitting in the janitors easy chair with my cock in my hand ready for you to get your lips round it.
"You're a good looking woman Teach, anyone ever tell you that? I'm pretty sure that you're no stranger to sucking cock so just be a good girl & do as you're told "
Kicking the door closed behind you as you come in nervously.
 
Trying to show my "tough" side even though I'm a true girly girl. I say " I came here to say we cannot do this and this is highly in appropriate behavior from students." I stand there half nervous of your next move but secretly turned on by the taboo nature of this "encounter".
 
"You just don't get it do you Teach? Or shall we dispense with formalities as we are going to be seeing a lot of each other & I'll call you Ashley. Normal school rules don't apply here, WE, the students that is, rule. We decide what happens, all the female tutors pay their dues as you are going to do to me , they pay them to the head boy of their class, the male tutors are a cinch, they get to fuck the girl of their choice each week, In return they get no trouble in class & we the students get good if unremarkable grades. Now just get over here & undo your blouse, I wanna see those nice tits of yours, kneel down & suck my cock until I blow. When that's done I'll put the word out that you are co-operating "
Danny explained patiently, expecting you to do exactly as you were told if you didn't want any trouble. As always the word would be spread by means of a photograph of the tutor involved paying their dues being pinned up on the door of their classroom for everyone to see.
Ashley looked around to ensure they were alone then falteringly she began unbuttoning her blouse as Danny watched, slavering.
 
I unbutton the blouse thinking you just want a show I turn beat red as I unclasp bra revealing my very firm and perky 34C's. I still protest but now you feel I'm moving too slow as you get up. And I eel your hands on my shoulders. I protest but only hand hearted as I know your stronger and secretly turned on by the "bad boy " at this rough school once kneeled I open mouth to protest but it is stopped by your ....
 
My cock head is moving over your lips as you kneel in front of me your hands resting on my thighs & I grasp your hair pulling your head into my groin & your lips slide over my head into the soft wet warmth of your mouth & you moan onto my cock your cheeks bulging as you suck on my shaft. I feel you shuffle on your knees to get closer & your throat opens & I jerk my hips to slide deeper, your throat tightens around my shaft as you gulp my cock & your tongue laves the underside of my pulsing shaft.
Your hands move from my thighs & I feel your cool hands cupping my scrotum, rolling the balls in your gentle fingers then scratching the base of my balls with your fingers & you moan loudly the vibrations travelling the length of my cock to my balls.
Still grasping your hair with one hand I reach down to find one of your firm perky tits , it fits perfectly into my hand & your nipple swells into a hard acorn bud As I pinch it gently & you push your tit harder into my hand wanting it to be used roughly, responding to your urging I squeeze it harder & you suck harder sealing your lips around my cock & looking up at me, your eyes glistening & sparkling.
Suddenly I can take no more & my creamy spunk erupts from my cock, jetting streams of thick cum into your throat. Thinking that you would be satisfied with that I begin to pull out but you mumble that you haven't finished yet & you lick my whole genitalia until you have taken every drop that escaped from your mouth, only then did you release me & stood to give me a wet tonguey kiss & let some of my cum into my mouth.
"Does that give me a pass into a well behaved class for this morning?" You ask breathlessly.
"Yeah I imagine it does, but only for the morning, a repeat performance at lunch time guarantees a trouble free afternoon"
"That's good, I like a well behaved class & good boy that I can rely on to help me keep order"
I grin & rub my cock head in your face.
"You can rely on me to give you whatever you want, "
 
Blushing heavy as I exit a few moments after you. No one sees me so that is good. I should Leave but first day and I can't pass the opportunity. Besides any reports of sex with students could hurt my young teaching career. After I compose myself I fix my pantyhose, dress and blouse and head to teacher lounge for coffee. There are three male teachers who dibt like me since I'm from fancy Beverly Hills and they think I may be snobby. I see them " undressing" me with their eyes as I try to ignore them.
 
The three male teachers have been at the school for some time & know all about the 'payments ' that the female teachers have to pay & they are quite happy to allow it to continue as they get their satisfaction from the best looking & sluttiest girls they think of it as a 'perk' rather than a means of keeping order in the class but this new teacher was different & they think she is likely to blow the whistle to the education department so she has to be taught a lesson.
As you begin to make yourself a coffee one of them says "Three more while you're at it, we want you to know that we don't want any snobby bitches like you grassing to the E.D, You do that & you'll regret it, you'll be sucking our cocks well as Danny's, come to think of it you may as well start now, come on bitch show us how you suck cock "
They stand & circle you rubbing their cocks against you & unfastening your blouse & groping your tits pushing your bra up to reveal your perky tits. Your nipples are still hard & aroused from your encounter with Danny & they mistakenly think that they are turning you on with their crude groping.
"Hey, the bitch actually likes it, maybe we should have more than a grope & a blowjob, how about it bitch?" The eldest one (56 & balding) sneers
 
Too shocked and stunned to scream or runs stand awkwardly frozen as they gripe me. I blush more as a hand darts up under my skirt to discover no evidence of any panties under my pantyhose. "Please guys this needs to stop funs over " I plead but as in backed up against the teachers lounge counter my pleas seemingly fall on deaf ears. As they joke about seeing what a Beverly Hills teacher is made of.
 
"She's a real stuck-up bitch ain't she? Full of self importance & the like, but under those fancy clothes I dare bet she's a slut just like most women. Whaddya say we find out guys?"
The eldest one sneers as he fingers Ashley's pussy through her panty hose & her bra is pulled down to expose her pert firm tits.
Ashley is grabbed under both arms & hoisted unceremoniously onto the counter & her skirt pulled up to her waist & her legs roughly pulled apart. Her blouse is pulled from her shoulders & traps her arms, she is forced onto her back & held still by two pairs of strong arms, one hand was fondling her tits & playing with her nipples, teasing them to full erectness.
Without warning Ashley's panty hose is ripped from her & the pink folds of her pussy lips are open to the gaze of the three teachers.
"Well, get a load of that, Lil Miss high 'n mighty takes time out to shave her cunt "
Crow's one of them & he palms her bald shaven mound & rubs her clit under his palm.
"I reckon the Beverly Hills Broad is ready & eager for some Colorado Cock, aren't you slut?"
Pushing his face into Ashley's & unzipping his pants , pulling out a hard but average six inch cock. Ashley struggles but to no avail , she is completely helpless as her tight pink pussy is violated by the so called Colorado Cock, it rams into her soft tunnel & just jack hammers her without any finesse & he pounds her until he shoots a thick stream of spunk inside her.
"Well you Californian cow whaddya think of that? Bet you've never been fucked like that before "
Ashley spat back at him
"Too right , have you done it ? I never felt a thing"
"Why you bitch , you must be so fucking slack I could get a bus in there"
He reddens & in anger he gives Ashley a backhander across her face.
"Hey steady on, we don't want to leave any marks in case she complains to the principal "
His two companions warn him.
"She won't complain unless she wants a repeat performance, the principal is partial to a tasty bit of cunt I understand "
Ashley listens to all this, growing more fearful.
Just then the bell sounds for lessons & the three leave Ashley alone to dress as best she can stuffing her torn panty hose into her bag.
She makes way to her class & finds Danny lounging against the classroom door smoking a spliff, waiting for her.
"Hey , you look a bit upset Ashley , what's happened?"
Danny seemed genuinely concerned so Ashley was in two minds as to whether she should tell him or not.
 
I should of called the police but the "his word against " her word argument never plays out well plus they had said the principal would pretty much ignore me, em especially being a young teacher from upscale Beverly Hills. Part of me secretly desired for that "repeat performance" they spoke of while I didn't want to ruin my new teaching career. So showing my resilience I shook the assault off and told Danny I was fine. After school I had forgotten some Papers in my class. The door closes to my classroom and I see the three teachers from before. They say they heard I was " talking" to the principal. I said I didn't say anything and you them to leave. Next. Thing I hear is "repeat performance". Then ....
 
"I think that the bitch needs a reminder of what's in store if she grasses on us, ain't that right guys?"
They advance on Ashley tearing the blouse front open & her bra is roughly torn from her snapping the straps & breaking the clasp at the back. Ashley tries to cover her breasts with her hands but they are pulled away & fastened behind her back with heavy duty plastic tape which they had undoubtedly brought with them for just that purpose.
"If you scream we'll have to cover your pretty little mouth with tape as well, but we don't want to do that 'cos how are are you going to suck our cocks ?"
Ashley nods just to stop them gagging her & they grin at one another,
"Reckon she actually WANTS to suck our dicks guys let's give her a taste eh? "
Ashley is roughly dragged over to the teachers desk & bent over it her tits flattened against the plastic top & her skirt is slipped down & she is naked again, her bare ass open to anyone who wanted it. Her legs were forced apart so she had no balance & she lay bent across the desk with her arms behind her.
She felt her hair being gathered together & her head was pulled back , her spine being forced to arch. A goatee bearded face was pushed into her view & snarled at her.
" Ok Miss Snooty, here's what's gonna happen, me & the guys are gonna have some fun with you for two or three hours then you can go, BUT if you go running to the Principal OR the cops we'll come looking for you, we'll hunt you down , there'll be no hiding place. If we have to do that, today will seem like a Sunday School Picnic ........UNDERSTAND?"
Ashley shivered with fear & also anticipation, she had a fair idea of what they meant by 'having some fun with her'. She wasn't averse to sucking their cocks or having them in her pussy but up to now she had always been in control & able to make a choice.
"Let's have a barbecue shall we? "
Laughed a voice from behind her.
"Great idea, George. Ill have the rump " chuckled another voice.
Ashley was puzzled, how could they have a BBQ in the classroom, then it dawned on her, they were going to spit roast her. She was going to have to suck cock while another took her ass.
Her fears were soon realised as her ass crack was pulled open & something similar to KY jelly was smoothed over her tight brown hole & a finger rammed in & rotated to loosen her hole for his cock.
Without warning her nose was pinched & she had to open her mouth to breathe, as soon as she did that a hard thick gristly cock was shoved in her mouth & began pumping in & out. She felt the large bulbous cock head probing her tiny brown hole & tried to relax as she knew it would hurt like hell if she tried to fight the invasion.
Her jaw was aching as the guy at her mouth steadily pumped his cock into her mouth & he lifted her head so his cock could slide more easily down her throat.
Where was the third guy she wondered ? What was he going to do to violate her?
Within seconds she got her answer as initially spatters of hot cum landed on her back then the spatters turned to thick strings & then what seemed like a non-stop torrent on her back & spine , in her hair & on her round ass cheeks.
"YEEHAH, BASTE THE BITCH "
He yelled & slapped her ass hard. Ashley tried to yelp but the cock in her mouth only plunged deeper into her throat & her ass was pounded harder as she squirmed.
The use of her body went on & on & Ashley was exhausted, her jaw ached , her throat sore & her ass felt as though it was on fire. She had tried her best to not give them the satisfaction of making her cum but in the end she just couldn't help herself & she had betrayed herself by allowing her juices to trickle down her thighs. The three of them yelled in delight & each one in turn bathed their cock in her sopping wet pussy.
"You've been a very good girl Miss Beverly Hills so you can go now , but remember not a word to anyone, & if you want to cum again you know where to find us"
Ashley was given what remained of her clothes & pushed naked out into the deserted corridor to dress.
 
Last edited:
Knowing I should quit after being assaulted like that in my first week. But not wanting any further reprecissions. Not yet anyway. I like teaching and can't pass this opportunity up. I dress and head home and I awake the next day for school. Choose a black blouse, black skirt 2" above the knees bare legs and 2"heels. I walk in and begin ta walk down hall ignoring cat calls and whistles from. Football team. Knowingly a Beverly Hills teacher in their school. One grabs me and pins me against locker. Other students just walk away as they...
 
Your arms are forced above your head & your head pulled back by your hair as he growls in your ear.
"So Miss Cumstorm, what are you doing here? This is where the big boys play"
Sliding his hand along the outside of your firm toned thighs, & opening his pants to reveal a long gristly cock with bulging purple veins pulsing visibly along the length & topped with a large mushroom cock head. Your skirt is around the top of your thighs & your bare legs are forced apart by his knee. You struggle helplessly as his tip rubs slowly up & down your puffy slit until you begin leaking & eventually stop struggling.
"That's much better isn't it? We could be really good friends you & I, really close friends"
His voice low but menacing as his hips push forwards & the dome of his cock head slips into your pink glistening hole. His other hand is busy unfastening your blouse to the waist & he cups a firm perky tit & bra cup, his thumb stimulating the dusky pink nipple as your breath quickens & your breasts begin to heave.
You begin to lose your balance as he plows into you & you automatically drop your hands to his shoulders & one long leg wraps around his waist opening your pussy wide & he grunts, ramming his hard gristly shaft deeper into you.
"UNH , UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH"
Time after time he rams into your tender pussy & you grip his muscular shoulders & roll your head with your eyes closed as he pleasures himself with your young body.
Your body begins to shake as the first signs of an orgasm stir in your belly & spread quickly through you. His swollen cum filled balls tighten & your pussy clamps on his cock drawing his spunk from his balls & he jets a hot creamy load inside you & you scream loudly as you cum over his cock.
Then just as quickly as he had his way with you he said
"Yeah not bad for the first time, whenever you want some more just come down here & ask for Jonny Gristle "
With that he tucked his cock back in his pants & walked away whistling leaving you to tidy yourself up in full view of all the students.
 
Fortunately it was early so the only students who saw outside of a few football team members were some of the burn outs sjways there early even though they did no work. I did my clothes in disbelief that I just got used like a cheap whore by the caption man if the football team. I so should run and report as not even 2 days into this new rough school and I've been " assaulted" a couple times. Odd pride takes over saying this school will not break me. And I have a contract signed to at least come here to teach this first full year. After I fix my clothing. I head to ....
 
The ladies powder room (or what passed for one ) was Ashley's first stop where she managed to dress herself decently & tidy her mussed up hair & apply fresh makeup & lip gloss. The fly blown mirror didn't do her justice & she didn't realise just how full & inviting her lips were. She stepped tentatively back into the main corridor of the school & the hundreds of students hurrying to their classes. She had barely taken half a dozen steps before she received loud wolf whistles & comments about her
"WOW, see the new teacher? She's hot man."
"Yeah those sexy lips MMMMMMMMMM I'd love them round my cock. "
"She's got great tits as well, I wonder if we'll get a look at 'em."
"If we play our cards right she'll be only too pleased to show us."
Ashley blushed as she overheard the comments but was determined to remain professional so she turned to face them & demanded that they report to her in the gymnasium at lunch break.
One of them sneered & laughed "Sure you can trust yourself alone with two hunks like us? Maybe you want to show us what you can do with those sexy lips."
Again Ashley blushed & felt her nipples tightening & aching at the thought of what these two hot students might do to her.
"Don't flatter yourselves, by the time I've finished with you you'll be begging for mercy." Ashley retorted, flustered by their seeming disregard & respect for her as a teacher. She walked away only then realising that her words could be taken more as a promise than a warning, too late now to say anything more.
Ashley got through the morning's lessons with difficulty as the class was rowdy & she had to put up with wolf whistles & hands on her thighs whenever she turned her back , eventually learning to keep facing the class at all times.
The lunch time bell sounded & Ashley hurried to the gym & changed into a short gymslip & a too tight vest which only enhanced the shape of her breasts as she had no sports bra.
The two students were waiting for her & their eyes popped as she entered, her tits jiggling unfettered under her vest.
"You BOYS should be in gym wear you know the rules." Ashley told them emphasising the word 'BOYS' in an attempt to intimidate them & assert her authority.
"We don't have none, SEXY." Replied the mouthy one of the two he also emphasising the word 'SEXY'.
"Please use correct grammar or are you as dumb as you look , it should be 'We do not have any , Miss' however that is no real excuse strip down to your underwear & remove your shoes then I want twenty star jumps from you both." Ashley was pleased with herself at having put them in their place.
The pair grinned at each other & quickly stripped down to their underwear the bigger one letting the tip of his cock dangle from the leg of his boxers.
"Afraid we don't know what star jumps are Miss, could you show us?"
Ashley tutted & said crossly "Don't they teach you anything nowadays, and before we begin put that thing away I don't want to see that. " Pointing at the thickening cock that was growing in his boxers.
Without another thought Ashley began to demonstrate star jumps to her audience, it was only after five or six jumps that she realised she had been conned & all they wanted was to see her tits jiggling about & then it dawned on her that in her hurry she hadn't put any panties on & she was jumping up & down spreading her legs wide & giving them a free sight of her pussy.
Red faced she stopped & ordered them to complete her instructions. At first it was going as planned then the bigger of the two slipped his boxers down & his thick cock was dancing in front of her.
Ashley couldn't help but stare, it was very impressive for a youngster of his age, a good seven or eight inches long & almost as thick as her wrist. Her stomach churned & she had thoughts of that monster between her legs & she had to squeeze her thighs together.
"OKAY, boys that's enough , get dressed & return to your class, You, I'll see you here after school for extra tuition. " Pointing at the boy with the monster cock. Why she said it she had no idea but she wanted to see it up close & handle it.
The two students dressed & left & Ashley leaned with her back against the wall panting & rubbing her naked hard button. It was going to be a long afternoon.
 
I stopped myself before I got any further and after composing myself for a moment and and snapping back to reality I got dressed in my pink blouse black pleated skirt 3" above the knees and pink 3" heels. Yes all the pink garnered " Barbie doll" comments from the boys trying to rattle the new teacher from Beverly Hills. But I was a girly girl at heart and didn't care. Looking down at my schedule, since new teachers had to do different classes, my next class was.....
 
BIOLOGY that was the class's favourite subject especially if the teacher was female & if she was new, WELL , she was fair game.
The whole class knew the game, an innocent question easily turned on its head & the teacher was out of her depth & struggling, this would be no exception.
When the new teacher Miss Ashley Cumners arrived the boys looked at each other & grinned, she was a doll, a gorgeous sexy BARBIE DOLL. They knew that the girls would back them as they were clearly jealous of her looks & clothes. Maybe they couldn't do anything about her looks but her clothes were sorta destructible.
Ashley looked at her class , all sitting quietly , listening attentively, good, this would be a breeze & she had her 'date' at the gymnasium to look forward to. Ashley took a deep breath & began "Good afternoon class I am Miss Ashley Cumners"
Before she could say another word the class chanted in unison,
"Good afternoon MISS CUMMER"
Ashley blushed.
"No I am not a Cummer, I am a ....... "
before she could finish one of the boys interrupted
"Squirter? Miss" Amid gales of laughter from the whole class.
It was then Ashley realised that she was being set up , this was going to be a difficult afternoon.
Braving it out she went on the attack"No I'm not a squirter, I suspect you're not either, more likely a very slow oozer "
Gales of laughter again & some of the brighter pupils actually applauded, they liked a teacher who gave as good as they got.
Ashley turned to write her name on the board so there would be no more misunderstanding when there was a disturbance behind her. She whirled round to see one of the girls tugging the hem of her skirt down.
"What are you doing? Come here girl, what's your name?" Ashley snapped.
The girl of about 18 stepped forward with a smirk on her face.
"My name miss, it's Bone Eater"
Giggles all round the class.
"That's a very unusual name where does it come from ?"
Ashley asked innocently enough but realised too late she had been suckered.
"All the boys call me that 'cos I eat their boners miss"
The girl smirked & bulged her cheek, unmistakeably imitating a cock in her mouth.
Ashley smiled to herself, she could imagine this well endowed girl on her knees servicing the boys & looking round the class she thought there were one or two she wouldn't mind servicing herself. She shook her head , 'GOD ALMIGHTY , WHAT WAS SHE THINKING ?'
"Right , the fun's over , work now. I want you all to write a short essay on your favourite domestic pet & why. "
The class went quiet for a second or two then she was bombarded with questions as to why they couldn't have a question & answer session.
" Because I know what will happen, you'll turn it into a sex related session in an attempt to embarrass me, well it won't work." Ashley replied, confident she had control of the situation.
Ashley sat at her desk thankful for the calm although she was far from calm herself. She had to keep clenching her thighs together as her pussy started leaking at the thought of what might happen after school.
Her reverie was disturbed as a voice broke into her thoughts,
"Are you alright Miss ? You look a bit stressed , you know, shifting your ass,,, I mean your bum, on the chair, almost like you've got an itch but can't scratch it "
Ashley looked up to see a bespectacled boy blinking innocently at her, "I'm fine thanks no problems at all "
"Are you sure Miss? You look like you got a Japanese motor bike between your legs " He gazed owlishly at her then turned to grin at the class, waiting to deliver the 'coup de gras '
"What are you going on about boy , what has a Japanese motor bike have to do with anything ?"Ashley was puzzled & wary now, she was being set up for something but she couldn't figure out what or how.
"Oh sorry Miss, a Japanese motor bike is what we call an ITCHY FANNY round here" He turned to the class & raised his arms in triumph as Ashley's face turned bright red.
The class erupted with loud cheers & desk lids being banged as the whole class celebrated.
Ashley could have caved in & cried but she was made of stern stuff & she retorted
"Back at Beverly Hills we have an instrument we call a 'STINGASAURUS' for rude little boys like you , it's a cane that stings & gives you a very sore arse, I want an apology NOW"
It was the boys turn to blush & he mumbled "Sorry Miss, I didn't mean any harm, just a bit of fun."
Ashley let it go at that , if only they knew how close he was to the truth, that Japanese motorbike was revving hard between her legs.
Just then the bell went for the end of the afternoon lessons & the classroom emptied in seconds leaving Ashley alone & trembling with juice trickling down the insides of her thighs.
 
Last edited:
I shake my head wondering if I need to quit after an eventful to sayvtheckeast couple of days. They won't get me off my game I think to myself. I pass by the teachers lounge and it is empty. So I enter thinking I'll be safe. I hear some of the name teachers voices outside in the hall. And part of me hopes they won't enter and cause trouble. I turn back around to finish making coffee. When I can sense numerous people enter the room and a familiar teachers voice speaks saying....
 
"Well, well just look who's back, Beverly Hill's very own slut. You looking to expand your experience of us lower class human beings?" Sneering at her.
As Ashley had her back to them she didn't see each one of them pull their cocks out ready to give her 'THE EXPERIENCE'.
The three of them crowded round her giving her nowhere to go, every move she made to get past them was blocked, Soon their groping hands were inside her blouse pulling & pinching her nipples & squeezing her perky tits. Ashley did her best to fight them off but the three were far too strong for her & before long she had been stripped naked & was bent over the sink her tits dangling inside the bowl along with her head pushed to the very bottom.
Her arms were pulled back behind her straining her shoulders, Ashley cried out in protest when one began to mount her from the rear, opening the crack in her butt & after a cursory lube of her little brown hole he pushed his cock head against her puckered star, the others held her still as he jerked his hips forward & forced his way inside her.
"How's that missy? Still think we're backward down here?"One snarled at her, "I can promise you we ain't half done with you yet, by the time we're done you'll be wishing you had never left Beverly Hills "
The only reply from Ashley was an anguished cry of despair as her ass was ravished time & again by the thick hard rod pounding into her.
Even as her ass was being brutalised another set of fingers were driving into her pink fuckhole & despite the humiliation of it Ashley couldn't prevent her pussy from leaking & she was giving a mixture of anguished cries & delighted squeals. This amused the three teachers & they teased her mercilessly for half an hour so , taking turns to use her.
It seemed to Ashley that they were taking a break as from her position against the sink with her head pushed down she couldn't see what was happening , just hearing them discussing her & what they intended to submit her to. The discussion caused Ashley to panic & she screamed out loud , begging them to let her go.
"Shut yer trap slut, unless you want us to gag you " She was told in no uncertain terms so Ashley kept quiet waiting nervously for the next assault on her.
She didn't have to wait long, she was dragged from her awkward position & made to sit naked on a hard straight backed chair with her arms bound behind her so her tits were pushed forward & her legs spread & ankles tied to the legs of the chair.
One stood behind her & reached over her shoulders to pull both of her 34C tits upwards by her nipples & were squeezed & pinched until dark bruises appeared on her pale white tits. Meanwhile she was being assaulted between her legs as another of her abusers repeatedly viciously slapped her clit & slit, sometimes using the flat of his hand & others pinching her hard little button or her pink pussy lips. Ashley found the pain intolerable & begged them to fuck her & get it over with & let her go.
Their reply was immediate as she was straddled & a large hard cock was pushed against her lips , she tried to keep her mouth closed but her nose was pinched & she had to open her mouth to breathe which was immediately filled with a hard thick cock pushing down her throat.
"She looks real pretty like that guys, let's have a pic for the notice board so every one can see our Beverly Hills Whore in all her glory" Taking several pics while ensuring that none of them could be identified.
Ashley was exhausted & unable to keep her eyes open & unbelievably she passed out only to wake some time later , alone but still bound to the chair. It was dark & the only light was the moon shining through the window. Ashley struggled & wrestled with her bonds & eventually managed to free herself. She dressed & for the second time that day stood shaking, unsure of herself, "Were they right? Was she really a slut? Did she secretly enjoy the pain & humiliation?" She asked herself these questions totally confused.
 
Last edited:
I get dressed and cannot say anything or else the pics would get posted. I get dressed in my button down dress 3"above the knees matching navy blue heels and slide on a pair of nude pantyhose. As I walk the halls toward my class I see a group of students coming down the hall. They are on a tour group of local schools. I am a bit nervous cause they are from one of the tougher high schools, or so I had heard , and did everything I could to not get transferred there. The guide is distracted by principals questions and im unaware that part of the group broke away and is following me.
 
TANK
I am the undisputed leader of 'THE FALCONS' the school bullies who terrorize everyone connected with the school, parents, pupils & teachers alike. What I say is law & if I want something or someone it is the duty of the 'THE FALCONS'to get it for me.
When I saw Ashley in the distance my urges rose inside me, I hadn't exercised my cock for a good thirty six hours & she looked very tasty even at a distance.
"I want her, bring her to me " I ordered one of the gang as we split from the rest & began following Ashley through the little used part of the school that was being repaired.
The others made no secret of the fact that Ashley was their target, discussing loudly who was next in line after I had finished fucking her.
Ashley looked over her shoulder & increased her pace but they drew closer & closer until she was surrounded & her path blocked.
"Tank wants a word with you. Are you a teacher here or one of the stuck-up toffee nosed whores ?"
The questions came as you were forced to your knees & head pulled back by your hair.
"Okay, leave her to me now guys, keep watch, we don't want anyone spoiling this little slut's party do we? Keeping a firm grip on your hair & making you look at me.
"Let me introduce myself, I think it's rude to fuck someone without introducing yourself first,,,,, don't you? My name is Tank. You want to know why I'm called that? "
Laughing out loud as you nod your head, your eyes wide with apprehension.
"Well my little fuck hole, what does a tank have that you really take notice of?"
Your eyes grow wider still when I unzip my pants.
"That's right, a big, long, hard cannon that shoots & you're gonna find out what it feels like to get shot up the cunt by my cannon "
Pulling you to your feet I give you a choice.
"Are you gonna be a good girl & strip or do I have to get the boys to do it for you? In all honesty I would advise you to take the first option , the guys aren't too gentle "
I release you & stand back to see what you will do , all the time stroking my hard nine inches.
 
I stand up and after a brief pause risk it and try to dash for it. Pretty fast in heels but the rest of the group was right there and grabbed me. Pinning arms behind back and a hand over my mouth. They tell Tank from what they heard walker I'm the new teacher from a Beverly Hills school. They eye up my nylon clad legs as my perky chest heaves up and down under my dress. My eyes widen in anticipation of thier next move
 
Back
Top