Say Hello to the Temptresss

Not as perfect as that fuckable little bod you are sharing with us. :rose:

I'd love to slide my tongue up the back of your thighs until you felt my hot breath on your moist pussy. Maybe I'd tease you for a bit, nibbling on your bum or quickly licking your lips before pulling back, or would you rather I spread your ass wide and licked you there to get you nice and wet for my hard cock :devil:

Not as perfect as that fuckable little bod you are sharing with us. :rose:

I'd love to slide my tongue up the back of your thighs until you felt my hot breath on your moist pussy. Maybe I'd tease you for a bit, nibbling on your bum or quickly licking your lips before pulling back, or would you rather I spread your ass wide and licked you there to get you nice and wet for my hard cock :devil:

I want both. Definitely both.

IMAG0431-1.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

love the new pics. you certainly causing wonderful; hard things to happen.

I'm glad they're having the desired effect!

I don't suppose anyone wants any more though.

Well, you certainly have many wonderful ways of framing that incredible body of yours. All very dramatic and mouth-watering.

Well not many people seem that bothered.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so if any of you are in Barbados, look out for me ... but don't blow my cover!

I'm glad they're having the desired effect!

I don't suppose anyone wants any more though.

Well, if you really insist, I'm sure we could live with a few more more pics of you....;):D:devil:

...and you're definitely having the desired effect!

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so if any of you are in Barbados, look out for me ... but don't blow my cover!

Have a good trip- and I hope you don't forget your camera- I mean, think of all those picture opportunities....:)

Back