Looking for a few more men in my life, and a bit more life in my men.

Noor said:
Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Age between 37 and 57. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan, occasional cyber guy and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important. Dang, does that mean I wouldn't be able to post videos and pics all over the internet?
I am fairly laid back unless lied to. Then you lean forward?I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it. Me too! at least 2...sometimes 3 times a month!
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first. Yes, women should always come first...come home first so they can clean and cook for me (ducks thrown objects and runs).
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. Hmmm...would handcuffs and rope be considered bondage?
No scat, animals, children. Does that rule out young kittens pooping on you?
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, ect... Cool! Cause I'm a poor ogre who lives with his mother. So you'll be my sugar momma? :D
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. "Because I said so!"
Even tempered is a big plus. I'm even tempered...flatlined clingy, depressed, and violent all time!
Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction. Who's Al Stewart? And r/l interaction? woo hooo...we can play video games together!
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you don't meet the not married requirement. ;)

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you. I can do a cut out of Brad Pitt and paste it over my face!
I forgot 2 things! Oh goody...do me then you can forget about it and won't feel bad!
Must like or at least not hate Chocolate and be capable of being a silly man.

Howdy, darlin'. How ya' feel about 400lb dwarves who lack length and girth? Seriously, this is a very well written ad...but then I expect nothing less from you. How ya been?

Noor said:
I forgot the silly man and chocolate requirements!!!

I must have been half asleep or something!

LOL maybe I should apply as BANDIT :heart: has chocolate in the freezer & I'm sure I fill the first part ... :nana: .... just look what I'm wearing in my AV.
*pink tutu Av was up at the time of post, one of Noor's favorites*

Last edited:
Howdy, darlin'. How ya' feel about 400lb dwarves who lack length and girth? Seriously, this is a very well written ad...but then I expect nothing less from you. How ya been?

You are already in the quota list, silly ;) Besides you can't lack girth if you are 400lbs, there has to be girth somewhere :D Seriously, I should pm you and I will!

bumpity:Dbumpity:rose:bump:kiss:

seriously... I do plan to get back to everyone's pms that are not obviously from people who don't meet the parameters in particular those not between the ages of 38 to 58 or married.

I suppose I should really add literacy and the ability to calculate one's age.

Last edited:
Okay!

Thanks for the responses, things are still a bit unsettled here so its taking me a while to send worthy replies.

Did Al Stewart ever reply, or did it turn out that his reading and comprehension levels were too high ?

Did Al Stewart ever reply, or did it turn out that his reading and comprehension levels were too high ?

Yes, his reading comprehension is excellent. He is not within my age range but I was trying to be nice and not mention that. ;)

time pasages!

Love his music but Im married..... well Im not but my wife is! LOL so sorry and you sound like so much fun too! Im 49 and in very good shape! your add was very clear and I will not be a pest. Not even a PM to take up your time.

If some one reads this and is ok with the married part give me a PM I respond to all of them!

Have fun everyone!

howdy darlin'. Hope you find what you seek.

:rose:

Thanks Bashfull!

You are my favorite married ponderous 3 foot tall dwarf on lit, so don't you ever forget it, Iceman :)

:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Trustworthiness is Overrated

Just kidding .... this is a wonderful profile. My resume of deviances is listed with my siganture & profile but you can always peek & ask if I could ever interest you in any way.

ht78ti.jpg

I'm never looking for anything more than a moment of sheer pleasure.

:heart:

I lack honesty so I do hope you find someone without the hesitant desire to reign in such a free spirit as yours'.

:rose:

And many blessing upon your search.

rrjrj7.jpg

Always,

Julian

Thanks Bashfull!

You are my favorite married ponderous 3 foot tall dwarf on lit, so don't you ever forget it, Iceman :)

:rose::rose::rose:

Hey, thanks for not mentioning the lack of length and girth! :kiss:

Want to discuss me performing FOR you?

Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Age between 38 and 58. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan, occasional cyber guy and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important.
I am fairly laid back unless lied to.
I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it.
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first.
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. No scat, animals, children.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, ect...
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. Even tempered is a big plus. Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction.
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you don't meet the not married requirement. ;)

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

I forgot 2 things!

Must like or at least not hate Chocolate and be capable of being a silly man.

Give me chocolate and nobody get's hurt!

Can be very naughty FOR your enjoyment and share some very personal pics of me in many compromising situations?

more?

Last edited:
Give me chocolate and nobody get's hurt!

Can be very naughty FOR your enjoyment and share some very personal pics of me in many compromising situations?

more?

I am not really a voyeur, but I am sure there are some lurking ladies who might be...

soooo....i know im young and dont meet your requirement, but you can always get a sample;)

Back