Here's a responsible gun owner.

There is no reason either approach would no put more guns in the hands of people, which is the only thing anyone wants. Both people who order pizzas and pizza delivery people will be armed, so gun sales go up across the board. The CEO of Godfathers was asked if this would raise the price of a pizza and he said "Not at all. Our want ads will now specify, Must have reliable transportation and automatic pistol." As with all other parts of the Godfathers delivery system, the employee shoulders all capital expenses.


I make my own pizza at home.

:cool:
 
I expect the NRA will seek legislation to henceforth arm all delivery people.

Further, once the dummy has served his jail time, I expect the NRA will come out in support of his 2nd Amendment right to once again enjoy the benefits of gun ownership.

Couldn't agree more. It's high time ALL those employed in public-facing tertiary industries were armed. It will make things a lot safer.

I'd suggest for pizza drivers they hire armed escorts.
 
Two examples from you on this thread, both involving blacks. You trying to say something?

Don't go pissing your panties red, shitstain. He's not stealing your thunder.

You can go put in a fresh tampon and continue making more threads about all the gun shootings and violence among non-whites in urban cities like Chicago as you've been doing. :)
 
Don't go pissing your panties red, shitstain. He's not stealing your thunder.

You can go put in a fresh tampon and continue making more threads about all the gun shootings and violence among non-whites in urban cities like Chicago as you've been doing. :)

Look! Shitstained panty sucker is here, Hi LJ!
 
http://krqe.com/2015/01/31/apd-investigates-ne-abq-shooting/

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Albuquerque Police said a 3-year-old boy got a hold of a gun, and shot his dad and a pregnant woman. It happened inside a motel room in northeast Albuquerque.

The shooting happened inside a room on the second floor of the America’s Best Value Inn, off Menaul Boulevard around 2 p.m. Saturday. Police said a woman had a loaded gun inside her purse, and a toddler got a hold of it.

An APD spokesman said the toddler got his hands on a loaded gun from inside a woman’s purse.

“It’s a very tricky situation when you’re dealing with children, so that’s why we need to talk to the adults and find out what happened,” explained officer Simon Drobik, of the Albuquerque Police Department.

Drobik said the toddler fired a shot, hitting his dad. Investigators said the bullet went through the man’s hip, hitting a pregnant woman in the room. She was hit in her shoulder.

“I was the first on scene, put a tourniquet on her arm, and they rushed her off to the hospital,” said Drobik.

Police said a 2-year-old girl was also in the room. The children were not injured.

The Children Youth and Families Department has custody of the two children on a 48-hour-hold. Police said the parents could face felony criminal negligence charges for having a loaded gun near kids. The case will be forwarded to the District Attorney’s office.
 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/1...-year-old-after-picking-up-unattended-gun-in/

Police in Cleveland, Ohio, say a 3-year-old boy picked up an unattended gun inside a home and it went off, shooting a 1-year-old boy in the head and killing him.

Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams told reporters gathered outside the home after the shooting Sunday afternoon investigators are trying to determine where the gun came from.

Full details about the shooting on the city's east side weren't released, but Williams said at least one adult was home when it happened.
 
Arm pizza delivery drivers now!

End this madness!
Some years back a pizza hut delivery guy had a gun placed to his head by a would be robber. The driver pulled his gun, which he was licensed to carry, and shot the guy. Pizza Hut fired him because they have a rule prohibiting drivers from defending themselves.
 
The good thing about selling a gun to a three year old is that the background check doesn't take very long.

But I thought background checks solved all the problems!

Wait a SECOND!!:eek:....it's WORKING!!:D
 
Back
Top