Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeking all whovians

Slippedhalo and I are planning an epic thread based on doctor who and am looking for people both man and woman that are fellow whovians to join in on the fun here is how it would work

Our plan is to have the thread break down into "episodes" instead of one long continues storyline but the cool thing is that each "episode" can be written by a different lead writer for those that want to. So basically you would have a chance to write your own doctor who episodes and then role playing them for our own amusement. Wether you want to write an episode is entirely up to you and if you don't you do not have to.

I was thinking at the start of each "episode" we have "casting call" of sorts the doctor and his companion or companions would always be played by the same people but doctor who always has different actors because the adventures take place across time and space. So in the end most people will be playing different characters for each "episode". That would mean alot of people would play different original characters each time.

So then at the start of each new "episode" there is a character sheet of sorts listing what characters are available in this episode this can be random civilians and or aliens that get entangled with the doctor and of course the villain that the doctor is up against this time around

the villain and the doctor and the lead writer would then probably talk to get a sense of what the lead writer wants or maybe they wont so that we can keep things fresh and random

then we would role play it

That would be the easiest way of doing it and the only thing people would have to be okay with is playing different characters in each episode if it's a problem i guess we could work some thing out but those are my thoughts so far if your interested in joining in on this message me and share your thoughts and any ideas that you may or may not have if enough people are interested we can start almost right away.

thank you all for your time
 
One on One, or group RP if there is enough interest.

Basic concept revolves around a set of dreams I have sporadically.

My character is called Iris Moonshade, a red/brown haired, green eyed female student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For the past few years of school she was heavily crushing on Professor Snape, to the point that she became one of his favored students.

She was a loner, apart from dating Draco for a few months. And doesn't beg or snivel. Like Granger, she loved learning and reading, however she did so without such a goody two shoes attitude. If someone was reading a book she needed, she would often take it from them.

Part of her enjoyed getting sent to detention, because it gave her more time to observe Professor Snape sometimes.

I want to focus on what happens after Snape is attacked by Voldemort in the boat shed. In my dream he spends a great deal of time teaching Iris about Voldemort, and planning for the day that the Dark Lord worked out that the only way he would gain full control of the wand was to kill Snape.

Knowing that Voldemort had sent for him, he ordered Iris to wait hidden outside the boatshed, and to only enter once everyone else had gone. Currently Iris observes the hideous serpent attacking Snape. She is scared and confused, and although Snape accepts his death, she has other plans. With bags full of potions, she hopes something can heal him.

But she cannot run to her Professors side until Potter and his friends leave, and her frustration shows when she practically blows the boatshed door off its hinges. Alone with the Professor for what might be his last breath, how romantic.

Looking for a Snape for now, though PM or a thread. Up to your personal preference. PM me.

Thanks!

I wait until they all leave, racing in to try and save Snapes life.

My character is in love with Snape, and she hopes in some way he has the same feelings. But part of her doubts he would ever give in to them. She is no Lily Evans Potter.
 
Back after a very long absence

Hi All,

I was an active member of this site, until a few months ago when things started getting really really difficult for me to come online and write like I love to. But I am back and I am able to write and would love to join someone in an RP.

I have a few links on my signature that sort of explains my competencies and my capabilities. For now, here is something I want to play and am looking for an F who can play it with me:

The theme is reluctance, seduction and NC, but less of a rape and more of a willing seduction. A man who is hoping to seduce a girl in public. It is important that it is a public scene since it is important to highlight the breaking down and changing a woman who fears and in turns projects her fear as a brick wall, to a person who is seduced and dominated by a man. The man could be a hacker, or a criminal who influences her through his actions from a distance, or someone who is up close and personal who seduces her using her weaknesses and physically. The choice is up to the partner. Please IM me if any one is interested.
 
I've been inactive for a while due to work, however it now seems I have some free time on my hands to start roleplaying again.

My idea for a storyline is Sci-Fi based, with a strong theme of slavery & BDSM, so if you don't like to play rough then I wouldnt bother reading the rest ;). If this has caught your attention then here is a simple synopsis of the story:

Setting:It is far, far into the future and mankind has spread across the stars under the rule of a single government known as the Commonwealth. Although the Commonwealth is a mighty and brutal empire, some human led planet colonizations have claimed independence. Although free of the Commonwealths merciless regime, these colonizations are also free of the Commonwealths protection by law and have forfeited their rights as Earth Humans. Because of this, citizens of these independent planets are preyed on by slavers.

Having no affiliation with the Commonwealth, means a captured slave then legally becomes a slavers property. Because of this loophole in the law, slavery is common in this age. Whether it be Gladiatorial arenas, brothels, house-slaves or pleasure cruisers, slaving is a profitable business.

Characters: As for characters, I will play an up and coming Slaver among a few minor roles (Ship Crew/Clients). My main character, Salo Karess has only been in the business for a few years however he is already earning a name for himself as a respected "tradesman". He has a reliable ship and decent crew, with a knack for taking risky journeys to find the best catch. He may be handsome, well presented and self indulgent like any other rich mans son, however he is a man not to be trifled with. When it comes to his business, he is ruthless.

Naturally, I need one female to play a captured slave so if interested, do PM me. From there on we can discuss the basics of the plot as well as the details of our characters. Is your character submissive, and completely at the mercy of her new brutal master and his clients? Or maybe she is the strong willed type, needing to be broken in?

All I ask is that you be able to write decent quality posts (Two paragraphs at minimum), with decent grammar.

Alternatively I also have the idea that perhaps the female role would be that of a Mistress/trainer. Salo may still hold a firm grip over her, yet he respects her as a business partner.
 
Last edited:
It's been a while...

The last few weeks I've taken a break from RL, the only problem is that I have too much time on my hands and not enough things to do to fill my day. So I've come back to Lit to see if I can't write off some hours.

I don't have much ideas walking back here but I do have one. It's based on the Canadian TV show 'Lost Girl'. I like the world they created and the characters that they made and I have found myself intrigued with the character Vex. As I watch the show I find myself wondering about his past, what his story is and from this was born this idea. And if you think you can make a better OC with the same 'feel' or relativity as Vex than by all means add that in your PM.

My thoughts are either this being set in a pre-Bo world or our own twist of the Lost Girl universe, minus Bo. Though I am leaning towards a pre-story to the show but have ideas for both settings. Roughly they are the same flavors just cooked differently.

Now this is by no means a set in stone story idea. In fact it is quite the opposite. I need you to make this a story and together I want it to be ours to have fun with. The following isn’t so much the story plot as it is my idea of my character and a little of her back story.

Zita D’Aquila adopted Zita Greene
24 when the story starts.
½ Succubus and ¼ Aja and ¼ Tennin
Mother: Theresa, Light Fae Aja and presumed dead.
Maternal Grandmother: Antonia, Light Fae Tennin and Don of the Clan Bukharin.
Father: Samael, Incubus, Dark Fae Elder.
Powers: Succubus (father) dominate Fae gene.
⋆ Absorbing sexual energy and life force through touch. Draining too much from a person can lead to death, There is a way to save a person from death but she is unaware of it even being a possibility.
⋆ Able to control and lure people by inciting lust, passion and pleasure.
⋆ Sexual healing.
⋆ Enhanced stamina, agility and longevity.​
Aja/Tennin (mother) recessive Fae gene.
⋆ Limited innate knowledge of healing.
⋆ Heightened connection with nature. Be it plants or animals there is a force that draws her to them and they to her.
⋆ Unnatural beauty.​
Fears:
☠ People, because she can make them sick for no apparent reason. Still deals with them but having to always watch herself around them and the damage she can cause developed into a fear.
☠ Heights.
☠ Ants. Any other bug or creature is fine but whenever she looks at them her skin crawls.
☠ Finding out about herself. She knows she is different and while she had tried at different times in her life to find her biologic family she's afraid what or who they might be.

Theresa met Samael on La Shoshain and they spent the night together unaware of each other's stations within their sides, only that he was dark far and she light fae. As the sun rose on the next day the pair took their leave, both with heavy hearts.
Months later Theresa realized that she was pregnant and excitedly announced the news to her mother, Antonia the Don of the Clan Bukharin. Unfortunately her mother didn't feel the same, she knew who the father was and as rare as children are demanded that her daughter rid herself of it. It was a fight that resulted in Theresa's exile.
Alone in the human world Theresa made her way and months later birthed a baby girl. For five happy years Theresa raised her daughter without the interference of the fae world.
When a sudden late winter storm blew in and caught the town of Brandywine off guard it took more than the first budding greens but also the life of Theresa.
Family less Zita was placed in an adoption home and was quickly adopted by a great family and Zita D’Aquila became Zita D’Aquila Greene. She grew up knowing that she was adopted but it wasn't until she hit puberty that she started to wonder who her parents were because there was something diffidently different with her.
At around that same time, years after the Theresa's death news got to Antonia that her daughter was dead and her search for her granddaughter started.
 
A Whisper in the Crowd

A couple years ago I was writing with an astonishing partner - creative, fun, naughty, a very sexual person who was fully capable of pouring her heart out from her keyboard. As you can read below, I became too caught up in our story to continue it. The text below is my final post. The last 2 paragraphs were written as if from the Denver airport and as if my partner and I had agreed finally to breach the anonymity of the internet and meet in person - a very risky move for two people who value their private lives and everyone in them.

"A month ago I knew I was becoming emotionally involved. I could hardly
wait from day to day to discover what was next in this story. Checking the
thread was the first thing I wanted to do in the morning, at noon and
night. The PMs back and forth about story ideas and more personal things
became a story within a story that at times was more compelling than the
fiction itself. It was pure fun, until I finally had to admit that it was
becoming more than just a story.

The writing broke off suddenly and for Nita, unexpectedly. I'd intended to
let her know how things were going on this side of the screen a dozen
times or so - only to get enthralled in the newest twist of the storyline
and then spend the next 2-3-4 hours adding to it. I didn't need to make it
rough on her by ending the story as I did - I needed to make it impossible
for me to crawl back because I knew that I'd miss sharing the story with
her and I'd miss Nita.

We agreed when we started that neither of us was interested in an online
intrusion into our real lives. Unfortunately, that was exactly what was
happening.

I always liked to leave the story in an ambiguous state. One way that I
thought it might end would be for Nita to approach someone in a crowded
bar, dance floor or someplace with people all around in more or less the
same way as Tmmm approached her in the concert hall, with Nita whispering
some very personal, private truth into the ear of the person she'd chosen
to serve her personally. Obviously, we never made it that far in the
story....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in the Denver airport in the late afternoon. The sky is darkening. Its
cold. I've waited as long as I can, but now must get in line to go through
security or I'll miss my flight home. There are a thousand voices around
me competing with each other to be heard. The passenger lines are so long
ahead of me that I may miss my plane. I thought we could meet here, but I
guess not. My head is numb and empty as I step... wait... step... wait...
in the TSA queue.

The slightest touch on my shoulder sends a shiver straight down my spine.
There is warm breath on the back of my neck and I hear a voice which even
barely whispering, "Don't go... " has the power to make me break out in
goosebumps."

tmmmbrrr05-18-2011 04:35 AM

I've always been interested in writing the story a little further, as if the two writers agreed to meet in real life in the middle of the continent. The original SRP was deleted post by post. First by Nita, then by me. I don't know what happened. The point is that this would be a new beginning to a new story. PM if you have an interest.
tmmm
 
Last edited:
Greetings lit people. I was just going through ideas and dcided to write them down. Looking for females to apply.

Scooby doo
Shaggy and Velma
I know shaggy had a show wiith scooby and sometimes scrappy to solve cases. I am thinking of just shaggy and Velma doing a similar task.

Scooby doo and the ghoul school.
Ok not exactly as the title says. I am kind of looking for a time when the ghoul school is older and maybe in a different setting. Need a co writer to work out the detaills.

Rescue rangers
Chip and tammy
Tammy is the squirle facinated with chip in episode 7 of season 1. Wondered what would of happen if they started a service of there own.

Dale and Gadget.
I saw a lot of erotiic comics and dale and gadget get quiet kinky. I would love for a relationship to blossom but if you have a idea the way it could go down just let me know.

Inspector gadget.
Penny and Brain
Ok always wondered about something. Brain is penny and gadget's dog wondered if brain turned to a human from the same people who help build gadget on pennies request. She is prob in collage and away from her uncle. Brain goes with her and there detective story begins.

Penny and Gadget

I can't think of a name yet but I am thinking Penny in collage doing her own detective business. A young man from one of her classes has fallen for her but can't tell her. One day she has gotten her self in a pickle and its punks trying to break in to a vault or something odd. The young man gives penny just enough time to make her get away and get the cops. When she returns with cops the young man is brutally beaten. She looks at a journal he had to see if he can fine a name except it tells her not only his name his desire to be a police officer one day. Penny mmakes a request to put I'm in the gadget program to save him. Story and character development for sure.

All grown up
Tommy and Kimi
Chuckie and Angelica
Phil and lil

Honestly I see the mention pairings happening and I think it be interesting. Put them in collage and let the hillarity and fun continue.

Cool Devices.
This Hentai has unlocked cool ideas for me
The Following Episodes were interesting to me. 1 Curious Fruit, 2 Sacred Girl, 4 Kirei, 7 Yellow Star, 10 Binding, 11 Fallen Idol Rina.

I also like Living Sex Toy Delivery and Bible Black
Living sex Toy delivery. This is about a man who wakes up to a bunch of women who have sedated him and paralyze his body for his cum. Apparently the master mind of this plan finds out drinking men's cum will keep her youthful and it works. The women dispose of the men afterwards and kill them. They fail with there latest victim and he gets revenge. After getting revenge on the first girl she pledges loyalty to him just to get his cock in her making her a total slut for him. They slowly begin to get revenge on the other women.

Bible black: This Hentai is odd but i love it. Its super natural and a lot of sex craft involved. I would read up on it more for there is a lot of information. I was thinking of a new class after New Testament
And that is all I know I had more but what can I say oh one more thing

If any one knows megaman in any form any female for the love of god I have rp ideas pm me so we can geek out and rp thank you

On another Note i do rp just about anything. If i do not know it, inform me apparently i play characters well when i get the gist of them. So Pm me for Ideas Message me on a Instant Messenger so on so forth looking forward to rping with you ladies.
 
Bro/Sis or Sis/Sis Twins

I'm looking for a guy or a girl to play my twin and we would be isolated from the world either trapped on an island or deep in the wilderness. We love each other like crazy have to depend on each other for survival. Then one warm cozy night (once they get a warm night) they express their love in supreme passion.
Taken
 
Last edited:
Looking to start other role play thread I'm on everyday more late at night but weeks

1. She with a guy and things are going well they have great sex hardcore but she needs more alittle spanking,hardcore,him bitting her neck and finds out his best friend and roommate is in to things like that and she sees he wants her and she becomes wanting him more and she kiss her bf with him there looking at him teasing him and soon he has had enough one morning she wakes at her boyfriend he had to leave early she wakes to his friend pulling down her panties and slaps her ass and thats where they start they both start it out as he only spank her when she was bad but soon they want more they feel bad but want each other.Would have play boyfriend and his friend unless i got 2 guys


2.His brother is about to get married and he picks to stay and get to know his almost sister in law as hes there he stats seeing how hot she is and wants her he trys and she flirts but is scare to do there to his brother but he notice his brother never home alot so he research things and a day before the wedding he walks in on him with other woman and she so mad she kisses his brother right in font his him getting into it she gives his brother something she never give him a bj right in front of him. Would have to play both Brothers unless i got 2 guys

Thanks just message me
 
Last edited:
Some might say that I have ADD but once I get an idea inside my brain and let it bounce around I feel I have to put it down for others to see. There are many threads I have going on right now,, I enjoy all of them, thy are diverse from the Colonial period to zombies and I'm going to keep those rolling, but there is one idea I like to do. It's Area 51 secret studies.I've tried this before and it didn't work, but this time I hope to get it going properly. What I have is aliens give us the use of a special powder that give us a rather invigerated sexaul drive, much like viagra but better with no draw backs and allows people to lower their inhabitions and they'll do things they wish to do with people, such as a married white woman wanting to bang her black counterpart or the pretty female soldier doing a gangbang with her squad.

I have it already posted but I can easily refine it. I don't do scat, rape, incest, but you're willing we can go over the finer details. I ask for detail and more than just a couple of sentences.
 
I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

Geeks at College - A geek is exposed in front of a girl he is trying to impress and runs away embarrassed not realizing just how much he actually impressed her. - Taken

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find step-sister and her friends playing truth or dare. - Taken

A Magic Ring - A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Co-ed Floor - In the dorm's shared bathroom, a male co-ed is caught singing in the shower by a female co-ed - Taken

An Awkward Moment - He walks in on her failing to hide her self-pleasure. - Taken

The Cast Party - Based on something that happened to me, I doubt anyone would be interested, but that was one hell of a night. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Heh, innocent.


You might have an idea that you want to run by me, or one of these threads may spark an idea for a variation you want to try. Let me know. After all one of my more active threads right now, Reputations, is a variation on my thread Senior Project.
 
I am looking for a fellow girl to start a roleplay with. I prefer that my partner be at the very least assertive: someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go get it, no matter the cost. I typically like to play characters who believe they are heterosexual, but are actually bisexual with a strong preference for homosexuality. They are generally submissive, though not in the sense where they're anyone's slave. My typical ages range between 18-22, though I can also play woman as old as 50 on occasion. I can also play shy lesbian characters (college aged or late high school) who are so smitten by another girl (usually older and stronger than them), they aggressively pursue trying to seduce them with thier body (hugging, kissing, and cuddling the object of thier desire). My ladies always have black hair, flat stomachs, toned bodies, and E-cup breasts. They are either Hispanic or Caucasian. My current plot ideas are listed below. A + indicates the roles I want to play. A * denotes those plots where I don't care what role I play. I will repost as I come up with new ideas or revise existing ones.

The Other Woman: A mature woman in her 40s or early 50 discovers that her husband is cheating on her with another, much younger woman+. She decides to teach the little slut a lesson by pretending to be a lesbian trying to seduce her, then raping her. Although this ends her husband's affair, it does not save the marriage. To fill in for her vanishing sex life, the older woman routinely visits her husband's former lover. Gradually, the younger woman accepts the older one's advances, and the older women eases up on the amount of force she uses. The two eventually become lovers themselves.

License to Flirt: A young woman moves into a new school her senior year+. She is absolutely drop dead gorgious. The "popular" girls are instantly jealous. Though they probably could make the girl's year miserable with conventional bully tactics, the new girl is proving to be so popular among boys and "unpopular" girls alike, she'd be sure to have a network of support. So the "popular" girls convince the new girl that they'll accept her as one of them and allow her to "flirt" with the boys if and only if she joins thier "club" - where they plan to "turn" the new girl into a "dyke".

Mother/Daughter*: Simple mother lusts for her daughter, or daughter lusts for her mother. Possible plots could include, but are not limited to: the daughter is distraught over a failed relationship, the mother is jealous of her daughter's blossoming sexuality and wants the attention the girl gives to boys for herself, the mother has gone through a messy divorce and needs sexual comfort somehow, or the daughter is a lesbian and finds her mother very attractive.

Sisters*: Another simple plot where one sister lusts after the other. Perhaps one is seeking comfort after a failed relationship with a boy, or the other is jealous of her sister's affections being shown towards a boy. Could be twins or an older/younger pair

Kissing cousins*: Same as above, but with cousins

Aunt and Niece: Again a simple plot where the niece+ goes to visit her aunt who is secretly a lesbian who lusts after the niece.

Hot for Teacher*: A student lusts for her teacher. For a deeper plot, the student is failing in the teacher's class, and decides to "convince" her teacher to let her pass using the only method she knows how

Hot for Principal*: Similar as above, though in this case, the student must "convince" her principal not to discipline her.

Sinful Staff: Either a principal or a teacher lusts over a particular student+. The principal/teacher uses her authority to get the student alone and in a position to seduce her

The Challenge*: The latest pledge of a sorority is given a task to complete before she can become a full sister: she must have sex with a girl of the sorority's choosing.

Boyfriend's Sister Big Sister version*: A girl's boyfriend has an older sister he absolutely adores. They've been very close since childhood, and he's always accepted and valued her opinion and council. The sister is fiercely protective of her baby brother and considers herself his unofficial guardian. The young man introduces his girlfriend to his big sister in hopes of gaining sister's approval. Unknown to the couple, the sister is secretly bisexual, and she finds her kid brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Boyfriend's Sister Little Sister version: A girl's+ boyfriend has a younger sister who absolutely adores him. They've been very close since childhood, and the sister has always been very clingy and jealous, regarding her big brother. When the young man introduces he girlfriend, the kid sister (who is secretly bisexual) finds her big brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Personal Trainer: A young woman at the gym+ catches the eyes of a much older, more experienced fitness woman. She can either be a gym employee (like a trainer) or a friendly, helpful fellow exerciser. The girl is amazed at the woman's toned body and incredible strength. The woman senses the girl's admiration, and is flattered. She also finds her attractive, and sets about to make her hers. I would like her to be a mature woman in her 40s or early 50s, but younger is fine.

Vampire Bride*: A vampire goes in search of her next meal; who turns out to be a rather beautiful young woman+. Rather than kill this woman, the vampire keeps her alive as a convenient source of food. A possible extension of this plot is that the vampire turns the woman into a vampire herself, then tutors her on the ways of the night.

The Princess and the Dancer: Once upon a time, there lived a powerful and spoiled princess+. She was always a strange one, showing no interest in any man other than her younger brother, but instead prefering the company of other women. One of her favorite hobbies was to go out into the city and carouse the taverns and brothels, incognito, looking for women; and then have her guards bring them to her chambers. One day, she saw the most amazing performance by the most beautiful and erotic woman she'd ever laid eyes on, and it seemed like she'd danced the whole routine just for her. So she tracked her down, hoping to seduce her, as she had done with so many other women. What she didn't realize was that the dancer had been trying to seduce her younger brother, who was with her, in hopes of kidnapping him and using his lust for her to control him. With the princess so obviously in her clutches, the dancer realizes she's struck a jackpot, and kidnaps the princess instead. The dancer's motives are up to you: perhaps she is just a common criminal in a guild looking to pluck a fat ransom; or maybe she's a resistance fighter, looking for a hostage; or maybe she's even the princess/queen of a conquered kingdom out for revenge on the princess' parent(s). The dancer should be at least in her early 20s, with dark hair and large breasts. She can be older as well.

Captive Princess/Queen version 1: The beloved queen/princess of a fallen kingdom+ has been captured. Her captors have a sense of decency, and deliver her to thier queen or royal princess as a slave. The enemy queen/princess decides to use her new slave as a sex toy, though she eventually learns to ease up on the poor woman, and gradually starts to fall in love with her. A possible addition to this plot is that the enemy queen/princess is a warrior herself, and personally took the captured queen/princess. Another bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Captive Princess/Queen version 2: A proud warrior queen/princess is defeated in battle, and is brought to the court of her captors. There, the enemy queen/princess+ (who is regarded as a much loved, sweet and gentle ruler by her subjects) claims the captive as her personal slave. The enemy queen/princess, however, has a taste for women, rather than men, and slowly begins seducing her captive as a lover. A bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Sorceress' Apprentice: A girl with magical talent+ seeks a talented sorceress to teach her to harness her powers. The sorceress finds this girl very attractive, and agrees to teach her, if the girl agrees to do whatever the sorceress wants.

Knight in Shining Armor*: A spoiled princess is assigned a knight as a bodyguard, though to protect her "honor" the knight is female. The princess, however, seems to prefer girls instead of boys, and she finds the knight sexually attractive. Perhaps the princess is on her way to marry a foreign prince she does not love, and she plans to seduce her female bodyguard and run away with her.
 
Ive decided to write out a list of ideas Ive had for a while, been working on em for a while now.

Names in red are stories I would love to do the most

~The Heir Of The Master~

This is a Dracula RP

What this involves is Dracula wanting a son, so he begins to go on a hunt for the one human who can bare his children. He will come up to a tiny area where people live, not far from his castle. She is an American who moved in this area a couple years ago, she is the only human who ages slowly. The only woman who can give him a child, but first he needs to get her to trust him. Then he will take her.

For human babies it takes nine months for humans. This baby will be born in three months, since she is a rather unique girl he is able to feed on her just about every day. She does not suffer, though some of the times that he feeds on her they are having sex. But he will start to become rather protective of her and his children, once she gives birth to his sons he will ask her if he can turn her.

And take it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

~~~~~~~~

Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one anothers company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

~~~~~~~~~

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Werewolf


For the werewolf one was thinking that there is only one girl who the werewolf will not want to hurt. Also the only one who's body can tolerate being taken by a werewolf. The guy is a werewolf who is madly in love with his best friend, he is a bit older then her, she is eighteen and his age is up to you if you did it. But was thinking that the day they hang out he is kinda aggressive because it's mating season for his kind.

But he can smell even in human form that the wolf part of him would never hurt her. So I was thinking he could forget about the full moon and he starts to make out with her, or he calls on her to there place, which is a nice little meadow where he turns in front of her. Since her body was made to be the mate to a werewolf she is telepathic to him. In and out of wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire One

This one is a bit different, vampire in mind is kinda like 30 days of night with the pitch black eyes, there whole mouth is full of sharp teeth and black long nails. This happens up in Alaska where the guy is in a relationship with his girlfriend and he got attacked by a vampire but is slowly turning into one. Was thinking if she lets him feed on her it slows the progression down.

But either way he turns, becomes leader of the vampires. Though he is very savage when his fellow vampires bring her to him to feed him. The minute they look into each others eyes, he knows she is the love of his life and she knows who he is. He will be highly aggressive in the sex department, he will even feed on her a little when he is in desperate need.

Since he can die in the sun that is why I thought Alaska was good because they have 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Be Mine~

Was thinking that this rp is a ghost story one with a ghost from the early 1900's and a girl moves into his home, he could have been a powerful lord or something. She is an American in London and was thinking that perhaps she can see the dead and the more he is around her the stronger he becomes where he can become flesh at night. The ghost wants a family with her, and she will end up getting pregnant. And having a life even though he is forever a ghost, could be a nice story. You will be British but you don't have to worry ab out the slang or anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Infinite Journey~

This is actually a pirates of the Caribbean rp idea, I was interested in finding someone to play Hector Barbossa or Edward Teach (Jacks father) My idea is for him to have had a girl on his ship since she was five years old. But he watches her grow and wants the girl since she is eighteen. Afraid due to age gap they have a hard time being open. But takes a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Crow

This is about a convict who is out and free, though on the night he gets back his wife and son are murdered and he watched the gangster kill his wife. They shot him back and now he knows the gang is out for his best friend. So now as the crow he searches for his friend, but what he doesn't know is his friend is madly in love. And he ends up falling in love with his best friend. Once they become physical she will be the guardian of the crow to make sure the crow doesn't die. (Based on the crow movies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn


This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Vow~

My character knows a girl who just turned eighteen, the priest knew her family for years. Hell even went to school with her father, when her parents moved away she actually stayed and her and the priest got really close. But he ends up falling in love with her, and when she goes to confession he goes into her booth and perhaps takes her. Ever since then he secretly has sex with her, its love however. But when the girl gets pregnant things start to change.

(Don't have to do the pregnant part just FYI)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Sith Lord~

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scanners~

This idea is based on the movie scanners, oldie but a goodie in my opinion. My idea is for two brothers to be going at it (and you do not have to play the second brother) they have powerful mind skills and they try and get into each others heads they fight for dominance. But he has one friend and when she finds her best friend, he will have been in the body of the bad brother.

His voice is still his own, and his eyes are his own eye color. But because of what his ability is, since he can make anything happen. Afraid that his best friend would never want him as her boyfriend. Since he has the ability that scares just about everyone. But all in all they will end up being together. Accepting what he was over a year ago, being by the side of the only man who ever cared for her. It makes for a good romance story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Splash~

This is about a merman that ended up getting caught in a fisherman's net, my character over hears what the men say about it. That they would lock "it" up and show it off sell tickets. That kind of thing made her sick, so she ends up freeing the merman. He knows that this woman was who he needed for queen, so he ends up kissing her making her as his but the kiss also gets her pregnant. And as she carries his child she will begin to change as well into a mermaid.

Once the baby is born her changes will be fast. Babies develop quicker since there race can heal fast. He begins to get to know her so he can get to know him. They do end up falling in love and when they have sex she will be bound to him. Rather she wants to be his or not. It will take a week for her to start showing, but she will put it off as eating to much. And from there anything can go :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Straight And Narrow~

My idea is for my character who has a gay friend, he lost his lover and the only person who seemed to really care for him was his best and only friend. But one night the two friends end up cuddling up just to be there for each other, and something got into him and he kissed his best friend. And from there they will start a relationship, finding out he was more bi then anything. He has never had sex with a woman before, but wants to try on her. But the night they have sex she ends up conceiving and they will end up raising a baby together.

Note: There is no gay sex or anything like that, and since not every gay man has a pithy voice and walking funny he can just of course act like straight guys. Baby thing does not have to happen if you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Promise~

This one is about a woman who hears a fight and goes to help, but come to find out the gang is attacking a gargoyle. When she helps him, he makes her a promise to watch out for her. But she ends up meeting a man the next day, and they hang out. Come to find out this guy was the gargoyle in disguise. He had taken human form, his way of looking out. But he ends up showing her later what he truly is, testing her love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~V For Vendetta~

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is very innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Final Fantasy~

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Howling~

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Brother The Werewolf~

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Half Breed's Heart - Doyle From Angel T.V Show AU~

Doyle is a special kind of guy who is half human and half demon, he is a seer of sorts and when he is in demon form he is hugely powerful but he hates the demon part of him. He will meet a young girl (21 Years Old) at a bar and hit it off instantly with her. But after a while he will fall in love with her but is terrified she will reject him once she finds out. And he wont suspect how she will react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Labyrinth~

My idea is for someone to play Jareth, he does not want to lose his Sarah Williams and will do anything. He waits until Sarah is eighteen years old to try and get her to love him. Will he succeed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Visitor~

So I have this idea where a male alien is sent to earth because his kind are dying off, they take on the form of humans and he has been looking for the one female in the whole planet who can have his children. He finds the girl and gets close to her but loving her very much, when he senses she can conceive he takes her. Though he battles back his true form and ends up losing in the end, they will be friends by the time they have sex. He will see if she trusts him by losing himself and allowing her to see his true form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Beauty And The Beast~

One idea is based on a shapeshifter, the idea came from the T.V show Supernatural. Of course you don't need to have even heard of the show to play. The shapeshifter is a male. He Kills but only when he needs to, rather it be to protect himself or to feed himself. He never goes looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to him he will defend himself. The different form's he takes, he cannot stay in for very long. When the skin melts off his body it's like acid, it burns but wont wound him.

The skin only lasts a couple of hours, but he does have someone in his life. Someone who has no idea what he is at all. The shifters best friend is a very sympathetic person, she has a beautiful voice and soul. He finds it very hard to hang around her because of the limit of the skin he has. (What form he takes for her is up to you) But no matter how hard it is to spend time with her he does it happily, since she is the way she is.

Now the history between them is rather simple, he is madly in love with her. He wants more but because of what he is, he is terrified she will be like every other human. Seeing him as a freak that should be killed, sooner or later he will see how her heart works. They have been friends for four years, and they do a lot of things together, but she has no clue he lives in the sewer.

I was thinking that the story would open up with him walking her home, when all of a sudden he feels pain and knows time is up. He had lost track of time. Of course he would apologize and end up running away. But she would follow him into the sewer, find bits of skin. And it's free from there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Lupin Curse~

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM if interested.

More Coming Soon
 
Last edited:
I've been inactive for a while due to work, however it now seems I have some free time on my hands to start roleplaying again.

My idea for a storyline is Sci-Fi based, with a strong theme of slavery & BDSM, so if you don't like to play rough then I wouldnt bother reading the rest ;). If this has caught your attention then here is a simple synopsis of the story:

Setting:It is far, far into the future and mankind has spread across the stars under the rule of a single government known as the Commonwealth. Although the Commonwealth is a mighty and brutal empire, some human led planet colonizations have claimed independence. Although free of the Commonwealths merciless regime, these colonizations are also free of the Commonwealths protection by law and have forfeited their rights as Earth Humans. Because of this, citizens of these independent planets are preyed on by slavers.

Having no affiliation with the Commonwealth, means a captured slave then legally becomes a slavers property. Because of this loophole in the law, slavery is common in this age. Whether it be Gladiatorial arenas, brothels, house-slaves or pleasure cruisers, slaving is a profitable business.

Characters: As for characters, I will play an up and coming Slaver among a few minor roles (Ship Crew/Clients). My main character, Salo Karess has only been in the business for a few years however he is already earning a name for himself as a respected "tradesman". He has a reliable ship and decent crew, with a knack for taking risky journeys to find the best catch. He may be handsome, well presented and self indulgent like any other rich mans son, however he is a man not to be trifled with. When it comes to his business, he is ruthless.

Naturally, I need one female to play a captured slave so if interested, do PM me. From there on we can discuss the basics of the plot as well as the details of our characters. Is your character submissive, and completely at the mercy of her new brutal master and his clients? Or maybe she is the strong willed type, needing to be broken in?

All I ask is that you be able to write decent quality posts (Two paragraphs at minimum), with decent grammar.

Alternatively I also have the idea that perhaps the female role would be that of a Mistress/trainer. Salo may still hold a firm grip over her, yet he respects her as a business partner.

Still looking for one female to fill this role, plus some minor edits.
 
I really want to do a backpacker story. I don't have much more then that other then my character will be backpacking and I want to see what kind of adventures she'll find or what kind of trouble she'll find herself in. Filled, Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hi fellow Literotica users! I'm back from real life absolutely wrecking me and I have a few ideas that I'd like to write about here. As many other women here like, I'd like to find a dominant male for one, or more, stories.

A Defeated Heroine

I'd play as a young woman, in her mid-twenties who just so happens to be among the few people who decide to take the law in their own hands. I would be fairly new to the game, but despite having no real superpowers to speak of, I do pretty well. That is, until a particular rescue on my part ends in failure - and you, a villain (you can either be a super-villain, or the leader of a gang) win. Though, you could end my life right there, you have some very different plans in store for me.

Life of a Model

As a single mother, I found it difficult to juggle my career and raising my child at the same time. I managed, for quite a while, to continue modeling swimsuits and the like. But once my kid would reach his early teenage years, I decide to use the money that I saved up to be there for him; though I often daydream of going back, as I was more or less famous doing what I did. However, little do I know that I still have admirers and quite close to me as well - you'd play as my son's best friend who, just so happened to have become friends with him because his mother used to be a smoking hot model. Now that you're eighteen, you figure that you could take a shot.

I'm willing to write anything else, if you have an idea that you're willing to try. My kinks include playing a cheating spouse, BDSM (well, not too extreme, mind you), public display, age difference and more.

PM me if you're interested! :D I need a few writing partners!
 
A Challenge to all RPers on Lit

To celebrate the coming Valentine's Day I have issued a challenge for our members to partner up to RP a romance in SRP. Thought this might be fun to bring out some of the romantics here.

Details on the challenge can be found at the link below. This challenge is valid up until the day before Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day RP Challenge
 
Hello, I am in search of a female writer to join me in the above Valentine's Day challenge.

My initial plot idea involves a male character who is a professional athlete and the female character being a sports writer or trainer or marketing person and how they meet and romance takes hold.

I would prefer the male character be a player in hockey, baseball, or Formula 1 racing but I can make adjustments if necessary.

If you feel like this is interesting please shoot me a pm and we can get started tweeking the plot and characters.
 
Bored out of my freaking skull

I am home alone, having been allowed a paid day off. Problem: absolutely nothing to do and no car. I am stuck here. I will post links to threads that need partners. Please save me from this insanity.

Cinderella

Ghost

The Thief's Punishment

Just go ahead and post if interested.
 
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a male or female RP partner for the following SRP.

The Secret Life of Charlotte Rose
Charlie appears to be a regular college student, however her job is that of a high end call girl. Your character, a fellow student, befriends/falls in love with Charlie, but doesn't know who she really is. As the relationship between our characters grow, Charlie struggles to balance her work and personal lives.

If you're interested, PM me. This is going to be a long term RP with a lot of build up and character development. Yes, there will be a lot of sex in the RP, but also a lot of romance and build up to the sex.
Filled
 
Last edited:
Just returning from a loooong vacation and looking to get back into some threads. I'm into just about everything, as long as there is lots of sex and cum involved.

Really been wanting to do a brother-sister lust plot lately.

Female looking for male or female partners. PM me to work something out!
 
hentie?

Any girls want to start a role play inspired by one of their favorite animated show I'm up and board.
 
~Love Never Dies~

This rp is based on a young girl who watched her best friend get killed, though what she did not know was he was in love with her. He was much older then her but he loved her, he did not die that night. His body did but his soul leaped into another mans body. So now he has to prove to her who he is and to have a life he wanted with her but did not get a chance to say he wanted.

~The Tribe Of Lions~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" Finds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. And she will be showing heavily pregnant by then.

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and vise versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.


~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Crow

This is about a convict who is out and free, though on the night he gets back his wife and son are murdered and he watched the gangster kill his wife. They shot him back and now he knows the gang is out for his best friend. So now as the crow he searches for his friend, but what he doesn't know is his friend is madly in love. And he ends up falling in love with his best friend. Once they become physical she will be the guardian of the crow to make sure the crow doesn't die. (Based on the crow movies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn

This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.
 
Last edited:
If anyone is familiar with World of Darkness, it'd certainly be a plus-I would play a red haired young woman on the verge of awakening as a Fate mage. Even as a sleeper she has prophetic dreams that sometimes plague her, and in many mage circles she is known as the Oracle.

Your character would either have heard of her and desires a reading (which she will claim not to be able to do) or he would be working/enslaved to a cruel woman who seeks the girl for this purpose. Either way, her refusing to do the reading will enrage one or the other, which will lead to...unsavory practices.

Rachel is a spirited, all American, sweet natured girl who has made a living rock climbing. She teaches for a Colorado company four months of the year, and spends the rest of it climbing new challenges and trying to beat her best times.

She is very fit and bears a healthy gold tan from long hours in the sun, her dark red hair silky and soft. She bears an athletic hourglass shape.

I am also open to playing a scene with her without the magic element-perhaps she is in another country such as Russia or China and is mistaken for a spy. This too, would ultimately end in a non con situation.

I would like the story to become somewhat romantic towards the end-or at least, she proves to be a nice piece of tail and the male lead decides to either help her or keep her around.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top