Visual inspiration: sexy image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see Aus, a fine lady like Thyri needs some wooing before you tie her up and put the flogger to use. ;):D

Oh I know it. Just been biding my time, figure when she's ready, she'll come crawling to my door.

The-Power-of-BDSM-and-Bondage-woman-sex-breasts-bondage-pleasure-whip-bdsm-soul-Leather-passion-buttocks-trust-wisdom-master-submission-dominance-slave-surrender-Gor-Kajira-discipline-DS-destiny-kneeling-masochism-sexuality-power-exchange-slavery-suffer-thorns-whipped-whipping-worth-BD-sweet-Nessas-Art-pics-melek-kadın-wagy-1-Rough-zee-ras-Total-Control-girls-DR-Private-album-my-sexy-women-spank-my-pics-GirlGirl-lesbian-Girl-gone-wilder-erotic-2women-hot-femmes-my-album-wendys_large.jpg

Oh I know it. Just been biding my time, figure when she's ready, she'll come crawling to my door.

Hmm Thyri seems to be quite popular with all the bent and depraved lounge members here myself included ;)

*Ahem*

The position has very powerful associations for me, that's all. No floggers involved, but there are other things involved which Aus does not naturally come equipped with. And that is all I'd better say on that matter. :rolleyes:

*Ahem*

The position has very powerful associations for me, that's all. No floggers involved, but there are other things involved which Aus does not naturally come equipped with. And that is all I'd better say on that matter. :rolleyes:

Makes another quick mental note.

Hmm Thyri seems to be quite popular with all the bent and depraved lounge members here myself included ;)

*giggles* Gotta say sugar, never thought of you as depraved.

*Ahem*

Oh that's okay. There are so many things that I can do that don't require or even really want the "equipment" I'm lacking.

But as I've maintained. Day and time for everything. I'm not going to chase anyone around the lounges. Either Thyri will join me in the chateau or she won't. That choice is hers.

PP31753-submission-jd.jpg

Gotta say nice pic Aus. I like the way she's facing the camera unafraid or unashamed given the position she's in, makes it very hot to me.

Coudos

Gotta say nice pic Aus. I like the way she's facing the camera unafraid or unashamed given the position she's in, makes it very hot to me.

Coudos

See, I figure she's cocky. She knows she got herself into that position, but she's going to enjoy every moment of it. And she'll be damned if she'll look like a servant, even on her knees.

See, I figure she's cocky. She knows she got herself into that position, but she's going to enjoy every moment of it. And she'll be damned if she'll look like a servant, even on her knees.

Laughs

Double entendre much? You're so much fun fr33k!

This will inspire Razor atleast--OK me too

Mai Shiranui
Mai_Shiranui_by_Jayun.jpg

Cammy
Cammy_by_iwaisan.jpg

Yoruichi
Sexy_Forces_Yoruichi_by_n0_name.jpg

Veroe, where do you find such exquisite photos? Just from google and random sites?

I pilfered that one from Your favorite BDSM photos a thread in the BDSM lounge here on Lit. Others from searches in Deviant art and photobucket. I don't trust google or Bing or yahoo anymore since the last searches I did with them led me to pages infected with spyware or malware. So I stick to DA or photobucket mostly.

----------------------------

Last edited:
I pilfered that one from Your favorite BDSM photos a thread in the BDSM lounge here on Lit. Others from searches in Deviant art and photobucket. I don't trust google or Bing or yahoo anymore since the last searches I did with them led me to pages infected with spyware or malware. So I stick to DA or photobucket mostly.

I see. In general I don't worry about viruses since I'm on a Mac. Though on a geek news show I watch, there's apparently a new virus for Mac OS X. Makes me sad, and also curious as to how damned long it took them to finally make one.

And to keep on topic:

Punk_IV_by_caust1c.jpg

Punk_by_LuFi_ThE_eViL.jpg

I see. In general I don't worry about viruses since I'm on a Mac. Though on a geek news show I watch, there's apparently a new virus for Mac OS X. Makes me sad, and also curious as to how damned long it took them to finally make one.

No they have a virus for the mac now? -cries tears of sadness- I have a mac too.

On topic: I like the first leggy picture. Thats sexy to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back