Available to edit ~~ March 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,376
Post if you're able to help. :rose:




Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Hello to anyone out there

If anyone would like a proof reader or someone to help them edit I am available to assist. I don't mind what category it is. The last time I was doing this was 2011 whilst I was off work and I apologise to any and all that I forgot to respond too. That will not happen again
 
I'll be available to edit/read from 10 March. Happy to look at most genres.
 
Available

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
Available

I do basics like punctuation, spelling and grammar and also continuity, character development and plot lines.
I don't like the heavier forms of scat. Let's see if we can work together.
 
Hey Everyone!

I'm available to edit this month. I will work with you to make sure that I understand your style and voice, and provide edits that compliment that. I'll edit any length, and all genres except for Anal, Gay Male, and Transsexuals & Crossdressers; I don't have enough experience with them to be confident in providing quality edits.

I prefer to edit a story's content (characterizations, plot coherency and cohesion, narrative style), and I will also help with the finer details of grammar and complex use of punctuation. I expect, though, that you have done thorough proofreading to root out spelling errors and obvious grammar errors, such as fragments and run-ons. A few simple errors will slip through, of course, and I'm happy to help with those--just not do the proofreading for you.

I work in Word, but I can handle files of any type, even Mac files. If we're both working in Word, though--and any version from 2010 on--we'll be able to use the special editing functions included in it.

So, I'm here, ready for any PMs that come my way!
 
Happy to edit any and all.
Preferably; Gay Male, and Transsexuals & Crossdressers. They just happen to bye the genere's I'm most familiar with on here.
I've always been a sci-fi and fantasy fan so anything in that vein would work as well.
Looking to get more involved with editing on here, simply because Literotica has always been a great site, with original content and well edited material I'm a stickler for spelling and good sentence structure and It'd be great to maintain the standards of the site.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top