Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

When we reached the top of the stairs, you looked at me, "I feel like a shower and a drink."

I laughed and swatted your behind, "You couldn't have thought of that while I was downstairs."

"Be a good husband and mix me something," you said coyly, "something strong, that will make me feel slutty."

I grinned broadly, "no better way to spend a sunday evening."

We parted, you for the shower, I to the kitchen. I pondered a recipe, then settled on a traditional sangria, not one of the watered down restaurant sangrias, but an original recipe that was easy to drink and packed a punch.

When I returned upstairs, the bathroom was empty. I went to the bedroom and found you in one of my robes. I gave you a glass of sangria and you took a long sip. You kissed me, "such a good husband, getting me drunk before fucking me, just like when you took my virginity."

We both laughed lightly and settled onto the bed. I asked you what the most intriguing part of the evening had been. You paused, and said you had never had anyone cum on you before. I asked if you would like to see a video of that and you nodded. Thinking ahead, I took a squeeze bottle of coconut flavored lotion and put it in hot water in a spare waste basket and set it next to the bed. You looked at me curiously, but I just smiled. I put an bukkake DVD in the player and hit play. The film played out like every other bukkake film, the actress alone, the actress being fondled and sucking a few guys, fucking a few guys, and then the main event, guy after guy climaxing on her. Still new to watching porn, you were rapt after the first ten minutes, I tried to keep pace with the movie, fondling you as the actress was fondled, particularly as her breasts were cupped and squeezed. I slid a couple fingers in your mouth and then your pussy as the oral and fucking scenes played out.

When the bukkake proper began, you looked at me challengingly, "now what are you going to do?"

I reached over and pulled the lotion bottle, now quite warm, from the water bath and flipped the cap. Your eyes were back on the movie, but your body heaved the first time I squirted warm lotion on your belly. I tried to follow the movie, squirting lotion where cum was landing, breasts, belly, pussy, face. Soon, your body was criss crossed with splatters of lotion.

You moaned as your hands began to play with it, rubbing it into your skin, smearing it around. It wasn't long before you body was covered with lotion, and your hands were between your legs. It also was not long before you brought yourself to climax, moaning and writhing.

I moved off the bed to slip my clothes off as you reached for me. Onscreen, the actress was swallowing some collected semen, and you looked at me with your mouth open. I straddled your chest and set the tip to your lips. You began sucking hungrily, moaning in anticipation. I did nothing to slow you, and just let it happen, soon cumming copiously in your mouth. You suck and swallowed repeatedly, until I was drained and a bit sore. I pulled out and slid down your lotioned body. We slipped and slid against each other for a while, until we were both covered with lotion.

In time we finally stilled. You whispered sleepily in my ear, "Thank you. I've never allowed myself to fantasize before."

We cuddled closer, as I whispered back, "any time my love. I love playing with you."
 
The next morning, my alarm was most unwelcome. I shut it off, and disengaged myself from you. This proved challenging, as we were partially stuck together and stuck to the sheets. Note to self: shower after fantasy bukkake. You started to rise, but I kissed you and told you get some more sleep. You settled back in as I went to shower.

It took me some effort to get clean, but soon enough I was presentable and dressed. I left a note in the kitchen, next to the coffee pot, asking you to call me when you were up.

I had been to work fifteen minutes when someone noticed my ring. A small commotion ensued and lots of questions, and a talk of a party to celebrate. I made mention to our HR guy that you were job hunting, and he told me to have you send him your resume, "what was her name again?"

"Charlotte Lumb," I replied.

"Ahh, related to JL?" he said with a raise eyebrow.

"Daughter," I replied, "and not in the good graces of daddy being married to me."

"I am sure we have something," Ted ventured, "we're expanding."

I settled into work, until I received your call and passed long Ted's instructions. You said you didn't have one, so I told you write down your work experience, and I would help you put together your resume this evening.

I needed to get back to work, so asked if I could call at lunch time. You agreed and we said our goodbyes.

The morning plodded by, but soon enough I was able to steal away to the privacy of my car and give you a call. We chatted for a bit, when you confessed that you missed me. I told you that I missed you too and asked if you were dressed.

You replied, "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

I laughed and told you to sit down, and listen to me carefully. I could hear you move and settle in. I continued, "Open your blouse Charlie. Imagine me standing before you, my hands on your buttons."

I could hear fabric rustle, "now trace your fingers over your breasts, and pinch your nipples through your bra. You know how much I enjoy your breasts."

I could hear your breathing get a little louder, "slide a hand under one of the cups, yesss, squeeze your breasts for me, like I do, cup it, squeeze it. Mmmm, now move to your other breast, tease your nipple for me."

Soft moans rewarded my words, "Slide your other hand down, and open your skirt, slide it off."

You must have put the phone on speaker, because the sound got softer, "I haven't cum in you today Charlotte, and I want you to be ready for me. Press your fingers over your pussy, stroke up and down your panties, just like I do."

I could hear your moans again, "Mmm, slide your fingers under your panties. I bet you are wet now, aren't you?'

I heard a quiet "yes."

"Circle your clit Charlie, stroke it softly, just the way I do. That's it, slowly, softly. Imagine me standing in front of you, naked, hard, waiting to enter you."

Your moans were getting louder as I coaxed you, "Mmmm, pinch your nipples harder, pull them. That's good, now circle your clit faster. Mmmm, do it."

Your moans got louder and faster, as I played aurally with you, until you cried out and then fell silent.

I just grinned, telling you I was really hard, but did not wish to spill my seed upon the ground. You laughed and told me you would take care of me when I got home.
 
Chris returned home, and for the first time in a long time, was actually happy to return home instead of merely happy he was not at work. He walked through the front door, and laughed, "Honey! I'm home!"

He heard Charlotte laugh can come downstairs to greet him. She was dressed in conservative business style suit, with a white blouse and cravat. She walked quickly into Chris's arms, telling him she had missed him. He told her the same and enquired if she was preparing for an interview.

She told him he was soooo smart, and yes, she was trying on potential outfits. Chris stepped back and spun her around, saying that was good, very conservative. Charlie agreed, and handed him the list of her job experiences and education. They walked to the living room as he looked it over. He opened his laptop and called up the resume form his company routinely used. He was going to send it to her, when he realized he didn't know her address.

She gave it to him and asked if she could try on another interview outfit, saying she wanted to give the best impression. He said that was fine, and while she went to change, he busied himself sending her the form and some other company info.

He heard the click of heels on the floor coming towards him and looked up. His smile went from ear to ear as Charlie stopped and posed by the door. She had obviously taken scissors to a dark skirt, which as now a mini that came just to the top of her thigh high stockings. A tight white button down blouse had been trimmed to reveal her midriff. Only a few buttons were buttoned, revealing deep cleavage, and the sight of her nipples through the fabric attested to the lack of bra. Her hair had been put in pigtails, and her lips were a candy apple red.

She smiled at him as she walked over to where he was sitting on the couch. She looked at him innocently, batting her eyes, and then slowly knelt down in front of him, saying with a pout, "I really really want this job, and will do anything to keep you happy."

Chris was torn between two delightful feelings. One was great amusement. This was such a perfect porn scenario. All it needed was the bad music. The other sensation was arousal. Charlie looked great and was sending all the right signals.

He tried to keep a straight face, "Really? Anything? Tell me more."
 
I watched you stifle a giggle, and wondered briefly when you had thought this up. Perhaps you had watched on of my DVD's. Some of them had cheesy scenarios like this, those that bothered with a plot at all.

You looked at me earnestly, and answered in an almost sing-song voice, "I take direction very well. I am very flexible, and will work really, really hard."

"Will you now? Then stand up," I ordered as I rose from the couch.

You got up quickly, your breasts bouncing as you did. You smiled as I noticed, then made your expression serious again. I walked behind you, admiring you. God, you had a great body! I reached around and began brushing my fingertips over your breasts, your nipples almost immediately tenting the thin fabric. "So, if you boss does this to you, what will you do?" I enquired.

You squirmed a little, as though uncomfortable, "I... I would let him sir."

"Good, good," I commented, then began to tweak your nipples a little harder. You made little panting sounds and squirmed more vigorously. "And this?" I asked.

"Yes.. Yes, sir," you answered unevenly.

I stepped back and continued in an authoritative tone, "We have strict dress codes in this company. Are you prepared to adhere to them?"

"Yes sir!" you said smartly.

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked simply.

"Why yes sir, of course," you replied.

"Then remove them. Panties are strictly forbidden in this position," I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Sir?" you asked, and I repeated myself.

You sighed and slipped your hands beneath your skirt, fidgeted for a moment, then slid a thong down your legs. You bent over slowly to slip them over your heels, giving me quite the show. I took the thong from your hand and slipped it into my back pocket, commenting, "much better."

I stood in front of you again, fully aroused now, "we have a few aptitude tests we ask all applicants to take. Kneel down please."

You did so, "like this sir?"

You had shaken your breasts as you had knelt, and your breasts were near to falling out of your blouse. You looked up at me with big innocent eyes.

"Yes, that will do. Now I wish to see your depth of commitment to this position," I said as I undid my trousers, and freed my cock.

"Sir, I don't think this is.. mmphhhh," you started, only to me press my cock between your lips.

You made some distressed sounds as I began slide my cock deeper and deeper into your mouth. Soon, most of the shaft was slick with your saliva. I reached my hands for your pigtails, and heard more muffled distress from you as I started to use them as handles while I was face fucking you. I worked my cock deeper and deeper, until your lips were pressed against my pubic hair. I sensed my orgasm building, but was having far too much fun to stop now. Using your pigtails, I pulled your head off my cock, "very good, you show some aptitude. Now stand up."

You gasped and breathed hard, "thank you, but I don't think this... sir?"

"Now bend down and clasp your ankles. This position demands flexible.. thinking," I ordered.

You reluctantly turned and slid your hands down your legs, protesting, "Sir? This feels really inappropriate."

"Not at all," I replied easily, as I moved closer and set the tip of my cock at your wet entrance.

"SIR!" you shrieked as I thrust into you, "I'm ... not... I'm not taking... precautions."

"Good... good," I replied as I pushed deeper into you, "A good employee conceives of solutions to difficult problems."

"Sir, I ... I don't think... I can do... this," you protested.

I held your hips and started fucking you hard, "nonsense, you are doing a great job."

You just gasped for a time, then cried, "Sir? Sirrrrr.... SIR!"

I felt your cunt grab onto my cock, which immediately put me over the edge. I held myself deep in you as I came, breathing hard as I filled your womb once again.

You collapsed a little, leaning forward onto the couch. I held you close, whispering in your ear, "You're hired."
 
This set off a giggle fit in you, intermingled with deep breaths. The resulting contractions forced my softening cock from your pussy, as I chuckled along with you. I absentmindedly tickled the side of your waist, and was surprised by your shriek of laughter. "A little ticklish are we?" I ventured.

You nodded and I filed it away. You turned and we embraced, stroking each other. You kissed my ear and then whispered in a sultry voice, "dinner is ready."

"Mmmmm," I whispered back, "hot sex And dinner. You are going to spoil me."

"Mmm hmm," you replied, "Mom always said, 'if a man doesn't find what he wants at home, he will go looking elsewhere."

"Wise woman, your mother," I said softly, wondering how much you worried about me wandering.

We parted and laughed at each other's partially undress look. You slipped your outfit back on, mostly, leaving plenty for me to see. I grinned as I put my pants back on, "such a tease."

You laughed, "Pity I can't be a professional tease."

I pondered, then replied, "let me show you something after dinner."

You led me to the kitchen and pulled a meatloaf from the oven. I commented that I loved meatloaf, and you joked that you didn't know a man who didn't. We sat down and enjoyed a relaxing meal. I opened a red to go with dinner, on the theory that reds go with beef, however prepared.

Afterwards, I took you back to the living room and opened my laptop. You sat next to me on the couch as I opened one of the web cam sites. A random girl appeared on the screen, scantily dressed, looking bored, as she typed replies to messages from guys asking her to show them her tits, etc. You looked at me curiously, and I explained, "a professional tease."

You looked back at the screen more intently. I hit the menu for other girls and we clicked on a number successively. I explained how it worked, how guys tried to get something for free and the girls tried to get the guys to go spend money and go private. After watching for a while, you grinned at me, "I could do that..."

After a quick chat, we decided to get you set up. We chose a place in the bedroom and got you an account. An hour later, I sat back, out of view, and watched you have your debut as PreachersDaughter.
 
I had an old laptop in the closet, and after some coaxing, was able to log onto the cam site and find you. Since you were new to this, we had the sound muted on your cam, so I could coax you. We both watched the comments appear in the chat box. As I expected, they were the same as any other chat, "Show tits?... Do you dildo?... Ass?" I wondered if every guy using these sites was illiterate.

You looked at me from time to time questioningly, and I reminded you, "Take me private."

You got the hang of it quickly and were soon teasing up a storm. I was sorely tempted to take you private! I typed in a few comments and then whispered a suggestion to you. You typed, "Guys, I never done this before. Its all new to me, but I will do whatever you want in private."

A moment later, my screen showed you were in a private show. I watched you as you began to take off your blouse, "slowly Charlie, tease him."

You smiled and slowed and teased, soon pressing your naked breasts close to the cam, pinching your nipples. A few comments came in and you played with your breasts accordingly. Soon, you were typing quickly, "Yes, I am a virgin. Please be gentle."

Another command came through and you switched on the microphone. You eased back in the chair, and slid your skirt off. You spread your legs wide, telling Roger again to be gentle. You looked around, grabbed a vibrator, and began running it up and down your slit. I could see from the hardness of your nipples that you were enjoying this, and felt my body reacting.

"OK Roger," you said with a young voice, "I'm ready. Please go slow! Ohhhhhh..."

You eased the tip into your pussy an inch and started working it in deeper, groaning loudly, "Ohhh Roger, its so big!"

And then the private link was closed. You looked at me in surprise, and I grinned back at you, "He came, and at $4.99 a minute, he didn't want to cuddle. Oh, you are coming back on the available list, so you had better cover up."

You huffed as you got dressed again. I reached around to tap the mute button, "Welcome to the world of a professional tease! Tell you what. You keep count of every orgasm that you should have had, and I will make it up to you."

You grinned at me hungrily. I chuckled at you, "OK, back to work baby!"
 
Shortly after that, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I fished it out and looked at the number. I sighed, then looked at you, pointing to my phone, whispering, "work."

You gave me the OK sign and I left the bedroom and answered while walking downstairs. Turns out the IT guy, who was supposed to be on call, wasn't available, and so they started calling anyone they thought could help. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I could. Close to an hour later, I had helped troubleshoot the problem, and was finally able to hang up. Why is always in the evening, after a long day?

I grumbled as I went into the kitchen. I looked about and decided on a gimlet. I made a shaker full, and taking two glasses, went back upstairs. As I approached the bedroom, I heard you moaning, first softly, and then louder. I slowed and peaked through the door. You were sitting in your chair, your legs spread wide, pumping the vibrator in and out of your cunt quickly. Your nipples were hard and your skin was flushed. You were breathing hard, "yes baby, stroke it, stroke it for me, ohhhh god, oh god.d.d.., YES!"

You were climaxing, and hard, your attention focussed entirely on the screen of the laptop. I watched as you came down, talking softly again, blowing a kiss to the guy on the screen. You logged off and collapsed back in the chair, only then noticing me.

You gasped and your face fell. I stepped into the room, and set the glasses down. As I started to pour our gimlets, I commenting casually, "guess I don't have to make up for that orgasm?"

You closed the laptop and ran to me, all but in tears, trying to explain how I had been gone, and this guy had come on and wanted to you to see him, and how he had been sweet, and you were feeling aroused, and how he had been sexy, and you shouldn't have, and how sorry you were. The last came almost as babble, until I folded you in my arms and held you, telling you I loved you and that I understood. It was new and exciting and easy to get lost in the moment.

I asked about the kiss you blew to him as you logged off. You blushed and tears ran down your cheeks again. You apologized again and promised it wouldn't happen again.

"I wonder," I commented, "All this is new and wonderful to you. Who is to say you won't meet someone tomorrow who will charm your panties off?"

You begged me to believe you. I listened and finally relented, "I will let you in on a secret. We are married, not dead. We will both find other people attractive. But, we choose not to act on it."

You promised me profusely that you never would, and I took your word for it. When I had, you looked at me sadly, told me you still felt bad, as though you should be punished.

I stopped and took my gimlet. As I took a sip, I asked, "And what do you think would be appropriate punishment for virtual adultery?"
 
Last edited:
I handed you your gimlet, which you took eagerly, perhaps seeking to wash away a bit of the guilt you felt having lusted after, and virtually played with, a man other than your husband. You looked at me with big eyes, saying you didn't know.

I looked at you, and felt sorry for how you were beating yourself up. I had introduced you to the whole cam business after all. And there were plenty of guys out there who were quite charming. And it was only virtual after all, and he was paying for it. I reached out and stroked your cheek, still damp with your tears, "No harm done. Perhaps this is the time for me to turn the other cheek."

I could see you thinking for a moment, and then say that I was right. You set your drink down and came to me where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. You stretched your naked body out and lay across me, your hips against my knees, your ass presented to me. I set my hand on your cute bubble and heard you whimper.

Ah, the other cheek! I briefly considered. Well, this would likely make us both feel better...

I raised my hand, and brought it down hard on one of your buttocks. Whack! You gave a small cry and I raised my hand again. Whack! Again and again, my hand rose and fell. Your body writhed with each spank. Your voice gave louder and louder cries.

"So," I asked, "did you suck the dildo for him?"

"Yes," you answered softly. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Did you slide it between your breasts?"

"Yes," you whispered. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"And I saw you fucking your pussy with it, and cum," I reminded you. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Did you do anything else with him?" I asked, and you denied.

"Alright then," I pronounced, "to make it up to me, I want you do everything to me that you did to him."
 
You nodded and got off my lap, your ass a lovely shade of red. I stood upright and you took my face in your hands, saying softly, "he was fun, but you are thr one I want. I am yours."

"Show me," I replied simply.

You tilted your head up to kiss me, your hands on my chest, unbuttoning my shirt. As you pulled it from my pants and slid it off, you kissed my pecs and lightly bit my nipples. You knelt down in front of me, giving me that lovely point of view. You.looked up at me with a knowing smile. You had me hooked, and you loved it. You rubbed my bulge in my pants, and proceeded to unbuckle my belt. The zipper was opened and the button undone, and then my pants were around my ankles. I stepped out of them as you leaned forward to lick the head of my cock, reminding me that mine was the only cock you had ever had.

"For now," I murmured to myself. You looked up at me, saying sortly, "I only took the dildo part way."

I groaned as you took a breath and slid my cock deep into your mouth. I breathed hard as you bobbed up and down, working my cock deeper. I gasped with pleasure. God, you were getting good at this!

You stopped and drew back, looking up at me with sudden insight, "Christian, this is all new to me and I can't stop wanting more. I really need my man to take control."

"Your man would use you hard," I grinned.

"I hope so," you smiled.
 
You were such a study in contrasts, which is one reason I found you irresistible. On one hand, you were clearly delighting in your newly found sexual freedom and eager to discover its pleasures. On the other, you seemed to crave a dominant mate who would use you hard and often. And perhaps related to that, you wanted a baby inside you, now.

I got off the bed, my cock jutting out in front of me as I went to the nightstand. I opened it and fished about, pulling out a few things. I walked back to you, still kneeling by the bed, and slipped a thick leather collar around your neck. I told you to give me your hand, and fastened a leather cuff to your wrist. When I released your hand, you gave me the other. After attaching the cuff, I told you to get onto the bed. It was much easier then to bind cuffs onto your leg. As you gave you other leg to me, your thighs parted, and I could see the open, wet flower of your pussy. I grinned, knowing you found this arousing. When I had fastened the second leg cuff, you lay back on the bed and spread your arms and legs wide, anticipating being bound to the corners of the bed.

I took another sip of gimlet and laughed, "Oh no no no, that would be far too easy my pet. Lie on your belly."

You looked at me confused, then obeyed. I took your legs and bent them back at the knee. I connected them with a D ring and reached for one of your arms. I pulled it back and connected the cuff on your wrist to the cuffs on your ankles with a short chain and another D ring. You exhaled raggedly as I pulled your other wrist back and bound it to your ankles the same way. Your back was arched beautifully, and you squirmed trying to find a way to get comfortable.

"Its called a hog tie, my dear Charlie," I smiled, taking another drink. You struggled a bit harder, testing the bonds and your flexibility. I watched you with mounting excitement.

I reached over for the vibrator, still sticky from recent use, and turned it on. Your head strained to see me as you heard the familiar buzz. I started running it over your arm, your back, your breasts, whatever squirmed closest. I really grinned though when I moved the vibrating tip between your legs, softly moving it up and down your furrow.

Your body tensed each time I passed near to your clit. I only had to journey up and down a few more times before your moans signaled your climax. I slid the vibrator into your cunt as you came, letting you ride it out.

When you finally relaxed, I grinned as I slipped it out of your sopping hole and started running the tip up and down your furrow again. You shuddered and groaned, saying you were too sensitive. "Don't worry. A few more orgasms will fix that," I smiled.

You protested that you couldn't and I just smiled broader, "I am in control and I say that you will."

You squirmed wildly, trying to get some freedom, but I just kept the vibrator between your labia. I reached up and grabbed your collar to still you. I began to circle your clit more directly, asserting, "You are mine and you are going to cum."
 
You squeezed your thighs together in an attempt to still the vibrator. I grinned, loving how feisty you could be. You had been on your belly up to this point, your arms and legs bound above your arched back. It was simple to push you onto your side, facing me. After pushing you, before you could think, I moved onto the bed and slipped my knee between yours. You immediately tried to clamp your legs together again, but to no avail.

I glided the vibrator between your legs again, and was rewarded by a shuddering moan. I brought my free hand to your collar and tilted your head up, until we were looking eye to eye. I repeated, "You are mine and you are going to cum."

Your eyes went wide and you nodded and started to shake. I pressed the side of the vibrator along the length of your slit, figuring I would touch all the right spots that way. You started to pant, your quick breaths becoming quick moans. A tremor went through your body as you started to cum, your muscles flexing against the restraints, your groans strangled. I moved the vibrator up and down, drawing your climax out, until your body sagged.

You looked at me, and begged me to stop. I drew the vibrator back, shaking my head, "after only two orgasms? Charlie, Charlie, Charlie... If you are going to be my wife, you are going to have to build some endurance."

I slid off the bed and looked at you, so vulnerable and so terribly sexy. I took hold of the bindings that held your arms and legs together and pulled you until you were lying on your stomach again. Your tits were partially squished beneath you, making them look even larger. I grabbed your collar and tilted your head up, muttering, "well if you are not about to cum, someone should be. Open your mouth."

My cock had, of course, been hard for a while. Seeing you bound was always a major turn on for me. I half lifted, half pulled you closer to the edge of the bed, and pulled your collar until your mouth was at the perfect height. I set the head between your lips and nudged it in. Your mouth immediately closed on it and began to suck. I could see a small smile on your lips, and thought, "Oh? Think you have me figured out, do you?"

I pushed deep into your mouth and saw your eyes widen at the sudden fullness. I started to fuck your face slowly, bobbing deep or shallow randomly. I pushed into your throat for a moment, then slid back. I kept this up for a minute, testing you, using your throat more and more. Until you gagged and started to cough.

I pulled my cock from you, the long shaft covered with saliva, and took the vibrator. "Charlie, Charlie..." I muttered loudly as I turned the sex toy on and brought it between your legs.
 
You half gasped, half moaned, as the buzzing cylinder glided between your labia again, "I'mm....ohh... sor.... not fairr..rr..rr."

I rode it up and down your furrow gently, both grinning and aroused by the way your body writhed, "Oh, its completely fair Charlie. You are my wife. You gave yourself to me. You just said I should take charge and use you hard."

I pressed the vibrator more directly onto your clit, while with my free hand I pulled your hair back a little. I moved my face closer to yours, and hissed, "And you like it, don't you Charlie?"

Your eyes were wide and vulnerable as you nodded quickly, babbling at how much you needed it. I continued to stroke your clit with the vibrator, as my free hand began to fondle your full breasts, tweaking each nipple in turn.

You gave a series of short hard gasps and then a long loud groan as you came again. Your body flushed pink and you were glowing with perspiration, when you looked at me pleadingly, "plee..ee..ease..."

I slipped the vibrator from between your legs and lay down with you. It took a little maneuvering on my part, but I was able to bring the tip of my cock to your drenched opening. You nodded hard, and repeatedly said yes, as I pushed into you. It was not a position in which I could penetrate you deeply. More, I was newly penetrating you with each thrust, the head of my cock repeatedly opening the tight outer ring of muscle of your pussy.

You couldn't move much beyond writhing, so I enjoyed setting the pace, fucking your bound body. You gasped and groaned and moaned as I fucked you, trying to tell me how you were so sensitive. Soon, you started to beg me to untie you, that you needed me deeper inside you.
 
Although I was tempted to keep you tied and torment you further, I was also growing frustrated at not being able to sheath myself fully in you. I growled a little as I pulled out of you and knelt on the bed. I pulled you onto your stomach again and began to untie the knots. I had done a good job, because it took me a while to free you. All the while, my cock bobbed impatiently. As the last knot came undone, your body collapsed on the bed, stretching after being bound.

I rolled you onto your back. Your breasts rocking and settling into place, your skin moist, your mons wet, you were the picture of a hot fuck. I was too impatient to bind you again, so barked, "spread for me."

You focussed and quickly stretched your ams and legs towards the four corners of the bed. I moved on top of you, nudging your legs wider, and positioned my cock. Your throaty yes turned into a cry as I thrust into you. My second thrust buried me completely. And with the third, we were off to the races. No warm up, I started fucking you hard, each thrust done with muscle, boring deep into you each time. You grunted or cried out each time the head of my cock hit your cervix. After teasing for so long, I knew I was skirting a complete loss of control.

I hissed to you, "Is this what you wanted?"

Your reply came in single words uttered between strokes, "Yes..s.s.... Ohh.... Fuc...k.... Me..e...eeee!"

I went wild, fucking you like a jackhammer, the sensations so intense that my climax felt like my cock had caught fire, bursting inside you as you screamed and screamed.
 
I felt like I had just run a four minute mile, breathing hard, my head spinning, my eyes unfocussed. When I came to my senses, I looked at my wife beneath me. Your arms and legs were still spread, as though bound. Your eyes were closed and your mouth slack. You were breathing slowly. Your hair and face were wet with sweat. Your expression was one of happy exhaustion. In other words, you looked totally fucked, in a good way.

I lowered my face to kiss you. Your lips responded and your eyes opened. You looked at me warmly, loving, and my eyes crinkled as I returned the same. I breathed, "I love you," into my kiss. Your arms wrapped around me and then your legs, hugging me tightly. My body pressed against yours, feeling every contour and movement, the warmth of your breasts pressed against my chest, the rise and fall of your belly.

I had fucked a lot of women, but had never felt this bonded, intimate, with any of them. We had only been married a couple days, known each other for a day longer than that. You were transforming before my eyes, becoming someone very new, someone I craved more each day. I wondered about the future, how things would change once you were pregnant and moving along in your pregnancy.

Our kisses were slow. My cock was still pressed inside you, only half hard. You must have heard me thinking, as you offered a penny for my thoughts. "Just wondering what this will be like when you are with child," I murmured.

You smiled at me, telling me you were with child. I grinned, explaining I meant further along.

You released me and brought your hands to the side of your breasts and pressed them closer together, so that they pressed harder against my chest, saying teasingly, "you mean when my breasts swell with milk."

I gave a soft moan, and my cock twitched inside you. You smiled, as you knew this turned me on. You loved your power to arouse and tease. You arched your back and pressed your belly up, and I shuddered, my cock hardening further.

I knew we had played this exact game very recently, but was still amazed at how much it aroused me. I saw you smiling mischievously, lowering your back and belly as you reached for a small pillow on the bed. You pulled it towards you belly with one hand, while pushing my chest up with the other. After you slid the pillow over your belly, you pulled me back down on top of you. I shuddered at the sensation, my cock almost hardened fully.

You tightened your muscles and I felt your pussy squeeze my cock. "Don't move," you told me, "I will take what I need from you."

You started rocking your hips, slowly, partly sheathing and unsheathing my cock. Each time I sank deep, you squeezed the shaft hard. You grinned lewdly at me, teasing me, "fertile, pregnant, an Earth Goddess just waiting for more of your seed."

You moved your hips faster now, as you heard me moaning and starting to pant. You smiled broader, "give it to me. I want it, every drop. Fill me Chris, pump me full of sperm."

You brought your hands to your breasts as I watched, and began to knead them and pull your nipples, as though about to express milk. You almost laughed at my slack jawed want, "yesss, I know what you want. Will you give me what I need?"

I shuddered and moaned as I came, a long, pulsing climax, as though my body was fulfilling your request of every drop. My body trembled as you squeezed my cock repeatedly, wringing it dry, "Oh Charlie... You... are.. incredible."

You just smiled as you kissed me, "And you, my husband, are soooo easy."
 
"Heyyyyy," I protested, chuckling, "I may be easy, but I am not cheap!"

You giggled, ruffling my hair, assuring me playfully that I was not cheap. We settled onto your sides, stroking each other softly, and feeling sleep creep upon us. I got up and walked downstairs to turn the lights off. I padded back upstairs and stopped off in the bathroom to freshen up. When I reentered the bedroom, I saw you standing, looking in the mirror. You had put on one of your shorter robes, but had tucked a small pillow inside before tying it. You were looking at your profile.

I walked up behind you and wrapped my arms around you, feeling the beginnings of arousal and my cock a little painfully protesting. I nipped your earlobe, then ask softly, "Looking ahead or just trying to kill me?"

You giggled, "Whatsa matter baby? Not up to fulfilling your husbandly duties?"

I grinned as I held you closer, "Well, if you are correct, I fulfilled my duty a couple days ago, and I would be willing to bet you have semen dripping down your leg right now, so I think you've been filled."

"Ohhh, I don't know," you mused.

At which point, I scooped you up and carried you the few steps to bed. I lay you down with a bounce and reached for the vibrator. I twisted the base and it vibrating loudly to life. You shrieked and laughed, "OK, OK, I'm fulfilled already!"

"Are you sure?" I teased, leaning closer.

You reached out and snatched the toy from my hand. You twisted it off and set it aside, smiling at me, "Definitely, now come to bed."
 
The alarm, the next morning, was not my friend. I shut it off and looked over at you in the dim morning light. Your hair was disheveled and your expression still sleepy. The covers clung to your body, giving hints of the figure beneath. You were adorable, loveable, and so very fuckable, all at once. And I fucking had to go to work...

I managed to roust myself and get to the shower. Once clean, I returned to the bedroom to dress, only to find the bed empty. A few minutes later, I was suited up and walked downstairs. The smell of coffee greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. You were working on something on the stove as I walked up behind you and embraced you, "you didn't have to do this, my pet."

You smiled and told me that until you were gainfully employed you didn't want to be lazing about. I grinned as I squeezed you harder, your robe thin enough that I could feel your charms clearly beneath, "This is not motivating me to find you a job."

You giggled and told me to sit down and eat. I did and I enjoyed it, reminding myself not to get used to it. Changes were coming.

A couple hours later, I had given your resume to our HR guy and we had chatted. Noting our intent to have a child, he suggested some sort of online support role and asked if you were comfortable with talking to customers online. Thinking about last night, I said you were. He said he would email you for an interview, and I thought that this could really work out well.

Later that afternoon, I heard a knock on my doorframe and saw you peaking in, smiling. You were dressed in your more conservative interview outfit and I grinned, again thinking about yesterday. God, we had a lot of sex...

You came in and gave me a kiss, telling me your interview went well and you would be starting soon. I gave you a big hug, congratulating you. You returned my affection, whispering in my ear that you hadn't even had to blow anybody to get the job.

I laughed, telling you it was a good thing. You just smiled as you set your hand upon the swelling bulge in my pants, telling me that somebody disagreed. The click of heels in the hall caused us to part in time for Sally to enter, saying she thought she would find you here. She led you out and down the hall for new employee orientation.

I watched the cheeks of your ass move beneath your skirt as you left. Sharon, the only member of the Club who also worked where I worked, chanced to walk in with some files for me. She noted you walking away and glanced at my trousers. She just grinned at me, whispering, "awww, pour Christian. Pity you are married now. I would have taken care of you otherwise."

Remembering a few occasions when she had done exactly that, I scowled at her, to which she laughed as she left the room. I settled back into work, reminding myself, only a few more hours
 
Those few hour eventually did pass, and then another. I was deeply into a project when I looked up to see you and Sharon walk in my door. "All oriented?" I asked, so very glad to see you, as always.

You gave me a smile, "I think so."

Sharon looked at me with an evil grin, "She did have trouble with one area though."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes," Sharon said near to giggling, "she is having a hard time understanding the sexual harassment policy."

"Ohhhh," I replied with a grin, "How so?"

Sharon turned and closed the door of my office and locked it. She was a slender red head that had that perpetually young look about her. Playing with her always left me feeling like I had robbed the cradle. She sat down on the single chair to the side of my desk, her skirt riding up her legs. She looked at you, "Charlie, repeat the scenario we had earlier."

You walked around to my side of my desk, forcing me to push my chair back to make room for you. You sat on the edge of my desk, facing me, looking me in the eye, and said seriously, "Good evening sir, my name is Charlotte. I understand you are having trouble with one of our products."

This was clearly going to be fun! I gruffly replied, "Yes I am. The installation instructions were completely inadequate and I am very dissatisfied."

I watched you as you started to unbutton your blouse, "I am sorry sir, tell me more."

I tried to say something coherent about the install as your shed your blouse. Both Sharon and I drank in the sight of your breasts, barely covered by your lacy bra. You smiled at me seductively, "That sounds very frustrating. Were there any other problems."

I made something up about the interface of the software, as your undid your skirt and let it fall to the floor. Both Sharon and I inhaled as we took in the thong that barely covered your sex.

You sat on my desk again and spread your legs wide, "We are very sorry sir. We always strive to have a very user friendly interface."

You ran the fingers of one hand down to your thong and pushed the slip of fabric to one side. Your other hand reached forward, into my hair, pulling me forward, "Perhaps you would like to try our interface again sir?"
 
"I'm not sure this will h..mmph," I started, as you forcefully pulled my face onto your pussy. I certainly made no attempt to stop, and kissed your moist sex. I sucked on your labia for a time, running my tongue over your sweet scented folds.

Sharon sat in the chair, murmuring her satisfaction with what she saw, then pulled her chair closer to watch. Her hand strayed to her skirt, opening it a few buttons, and the slipping beneath.

You made some nonsensical comment about the interface as I started to circle your clit. Your hips began to rock against my face, when I guided one hand beneath my chin. My forefinger extended, I teased and probed your wet opening, before sliding it inside you. You gasped as I slowly finger fucked you, my tongue now keeping an even rhythm on your clit. Sharon was breathing hard, working her own clit as I tongued yours. Soon, your body stiffened and you stifled a cry as you came, my finger suddenly drenched.

I slowed my pace, allowing you to regain some composure. I lifted my head and smiled at you, "I think we need a bigger interface."

You agreed, and then to your surprise, I slipped two fingers inside you. I worked them evenly and slowly, feeling you relax more as the last remnants of your orgasm passed.

Sharon was leaning closer, watching me finger fuck you, moaning softly, "more."

I obliged her, lining a third finger with the other two and sliding them all into you. My lovely wife gasped at the sensation, so I kept moving slow, working three fingers in and out of you, feeling you gradually relax, enjoying the full sensation.
 
You gasped at me, asking what I was doing. I introduced a twisting motion to my fingers as they continued to slide slowly in and out of your drenched cunt. The knuckle of my forefinger brushed the bottom of your clit now and again, eliciting soft shudders from you. I smiled up at you, "I am interfacing with our new account rep, while a colleague observes."

You shuddered again and began to slump. Sharon got up amd walked behind you. She removed my laptop and eased you onto your back, whispering, "just relax. You're going to like this. Chris has great hands."

You nodded as the red head sat down again, opening her skirt wide this time, her finger slipping into her panties. I grinned, then focussed as I aligned my fourth finger. With a gentle pressure, they all sank into you, almost to my knuckles. A low moan erupted from you, "soooo bi..ig..."

I bent my knuckles in as far as I could and slowly started pumping again. I could see and feel you tensing and relaxing, but gradually your pussy relaxed and stretched to the point that my knuckles slid inside you. You cried out and I held them there, waiting for you to relax. Then I began to twist my hand again...
 
My hands were not large, fairly slender actually, and I had a slow touch, which meant I had had a number of requests at the club by ladies curious about fisting. They were generally very experienced and craved the next big thing, so to speak. You however, had been a virgin a week ago and had experienced nothing larger than my cock. So now my hand was inside you up to the base of my thumb, slowly twisting from side to side and pumping slowlyIin and out an inch or two. You had lost the ability to speak. Your mouth and eyes were wide, and all sorts of sighs and gasps were issuing from your lips. Your face was contorted and it was hard to tell with what.

Sharon was totally getting off on voyeuring the scene. I grinned at her after she had climaxed a third time, "you owe me coffee tomorrow."

I pressed deep into you again and saw you arch your back and cry out soundlessly. I started to withdraw my hand, asking, "shall I stop love?"

Your answer was to reach for my thumb and pull towards you, gasping,"need to...to..cum."

Both you and Sharon moaned as I kept one hand inside you and brought the thumb of the other to your clit.
 
The lips of your pussy were stretched thin, so your clit stood out, a firm bud standing out from your taut flesh. You body nearly levitated from the desk when I first brushed it, and then began to writhe as I slowly massaged back and forth. Your hands gripped the edge of my desk as you growled and panted. I had been stimulating you less than a minute when your pussy began to tighten hard around my hand. And when I say hard, I mean hard. I could barely move my hand, so just rocked it back and forth a bit. Your breath came as rapid little gasps, until your head went back and you cried out loudly. Your body rocked as spasm after spasm rolled through you. I kept my thumb on your clit, coaxing your climax out, until at last your pussy relaxed its death grip on my hand.

You relaxed back onto the desk, breathing hard. I said softly to you, "I think that is enough for now."

You nodded and I slowly eased my hand from you. Your pussy gaped for a moment, then closed like the curtain at the end of the show. Sharon reached over and took my hand, drenched with your juices, and brought it to her lips. She sucked a finger inside and licked the digit cleaner. When she released it, she just smiled at me, "I had been wondering what she tasted like."

The combination of her throating my fingers and the you laying before me completely open was intensely erotic to say the least. But you also looked close to passing out, so my needs might have to wait. I took your hand and pulled you back to sitting position. Your head looked to be spinning for a moment, so I held you still. You looked at us both, "that was so intense... I..."

Sharon was standing again and composing her clothing, grinning at you, "Welcome to the company."
 
You replied with a distracted "thank you," still floating from your experience. Sharon looked over at me, and noted the bulge in my trousers. She grinned like the Cheshire cat, "I think she can take a little bit more big boy."

You shook your head slowly, "I think I would burst."

Sharon smiled even wider, "lets find out."

The red head wandered behind my desk and reached for my belt buckle. With practiced hands, she quickly had my pants down and her hand wrapped around my cock, pulling me forward. She set the head to your swollen, drenched pussy, and told me to fuck you.

Your mouth went wide as I pushed into you. Your pussy was relaxed and being inside you was like fucking warm butter. I thrust all the way into you, the head tapping your cervix. Your body trembled and shook, as you breathed something about "so deep."

"Fuck her Chris," Sharon ordered me, walking to your head again, taking your hands in hers, as thought holding you down. I began to thrust rhythmically into you, gradually putting more power into my movements. Your head was thrown back and curious groans and gasps were coming from your mouth.
 
It was hard to say who was enjoying this more. All of this play had left me hungry for a good fuck, and as my cock pistoned in and out of you, I was definitely getting one. My wife was in a state of sexual trance, endorphins pumping through your system. And Sharon was clearly enjoying facilitating this entire escapade, the only thing keeping her from satisfying herself again was her hands were holding yours.

She leaned over to bring her lips closer to your ears, and also affording me a lovely down-blouse view. She whispered to you, but loud enough that I could hear, "I hear Chris took your virginity."

Your eyes opened a little You turned your head to her and nodded. "Was he gentle? Was he good to the preacher's daughter?" she smiled.

You nodded again, "And he impregnated you? Filled you with his fertile sperm?" she continued, taking one of her hands off yours and sliding it under her skirt.

You paused, "I think so.... I ... we don't know.. for sure..."

Sharon breathed a little harder, her fingers at work, "Mmmm, I don't think Chris has ever fucked a pregnant woman before. Have you Chris?"

I wondered where this was going, but given how insanely hot this moment was, really didn't care, replying, "Not that... I know of...."

"I wish I could have seen that," the red head mused, "that would have been so hot!"

She focused on me again, "Do it again. Fuck her like you are going to knock her up."

My hips immediately began putting more force into my strokes, as my hand clasped you by the shoulder, holding you down. Your breasts rocked rhythmically and I could feel your pussy tightening on my cock. One of your hands moved down and began to stroke your clit, the tips of your fingers brushing my cock as they did.

Sharon had collapsed back into a chair, her legs wide, her fingers stroking her clit furiously.

You looked at me with those big eyes of yours, softly asking, "Give me a baby Chris, please..."

I don't know who started first, but a moment later we were all coming, moans and gasps filling the room. Despite just having been fisted, your pussy contracted tightly around my cock, squeezing every drop of semen from its length. Sharon was blurry eyed, watching us and coming twice as we did.

Soon, we all stilled, and the room went quiet. We listened for a time, but heard no one in the hall. Sharon recovered first, standing and smoothing her garments. She just smiled and quietly left us to collect ourselves.

After several slow kisses, I slid my cock from you, and watched my cum leak from your pussy onto my desk. We heard the janitor in the hall, which spurred us into getting dressed. We were both sweaty and rumpled. You had cum stains on your conservative dark skirt. We just laughed at the mess. I looked into the empty hall and motioned to you. We made quick runs to our cars and were soon on the road home.
 
I was following you, when I noticed you turn on your turn signal. This wasn't the way home. I followed you into the parking lot of the diner we had gone to before. You parked you car and stepped out. After I parked, I walked up to you, grinning, "feeling hungry baby?"

"I am," you replied, then asked me in a curious voice, "but do I look ok? Good enough to go in there?"

"You look great!" I replied without hesitation, taking your hand and pulling you towards the door. We walked into the familiar entrance. Another couple was leaving as we stood in the foyer, both of them trying not stare at you. I glanced your way and grinned. Your hair and clothing were askew. Your blouse clung to your skin. There were cum stains on your dark skirt. In short, you looked totally fucked and terribly sexy.

A sign at the receptionist's station indicated we should seat ourselves. I walked us through the dining room slowly, ostensibly looking for a table, but to allow various people to look you over. Many did, heads turning towards you, and gossip erupting everywhere. I took us to one of the high tables, near the one we had sat at previously. As I sat you down, you leaned over to me, whispering you had cum running down your leg. I told you to keep your legs open, so everyone could see. You shivered and blushed red, but from the looks I saw around the room, had done what I said.

I saw two waiters arguing in the distance, and then one came over, and presented us with menu's. I perused the menu as he stared at you. Your skin was turning such a lovely shade of red. I nearly startled him when I spoke and ordered sangria and appetizers. He lingered, then turned and left.

I leaned over to you, noting the color of your skin and the way your nipples were tenting your blouse. I stroked your cheek with a finger, "You do love me showing you off, don't you?"

You nodded, saying haltingly, "It so humiliating and so erotic, at the same time."

"Is your pussy wet?" I asked, knowing the answer.

You answered, and I continued, "Panties?"

"No," you said hushedly.

"And now you are showing your pussy to all these strangers, and you are dripping cum, so they know you have just been fucked. All these people know you are a fallen woman."
 
Our waiter returned with our drinks and appetizers. He set them down carefully, and yet somehow managed to knock several napkins on the floor. He immediately knelt down to get them, fumbling with them as he took in your pussy closer up. You spread your legs a bit wider for him, which only delayed him further. When he rose he was sweating, and apologized to me. I grinned at him, "some things are tough to get a grip on."

"I have a question for you," I said casually.

"Yes sir?" he asked leaning closer.

"Does she look like a slut to you?" I asked.

"Sir?" he gaped. You looked at me wide mouthed, blushing again.

"You know," I continued, "an sex addicted whore who craves exposing herself in public?"

"I...uh.. no, of course...not," he fumbled. I didn't have to look at you to know how you were reddening.

"C'mon," I cajoled him, "you've seen her pussy and the cum on her legs. What sort of girl does that in public?"

He gave up, looking at you, "a fucking cock tease."

I heard you exhale and felt your hand squeeze my arm. I grinned at him, "so what do you recommend tonight?"

He blinked and then grinned back, "oysters Rockefeller, will give you stamina to fuck her repeatedly."

"Jolly good!" I laughed. He joined me and then off he went.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top