Desperate Twins (closed)

The guys were quick to respond back as well.

Martin: Let me know quick! I’m fucking horny for you baby ;)

Anthony: I hope you do, and soon!

David: $100 for a 20min fuckshow? Or $5/min, depending on how long you can go.

*****

I finished up in the shower and dried off, opting not to get myself off just yet. I realized as I looked around the steamy bathroom that I had forgotten to grab clean clothes before I showered. Obviously, it wasn’t the first time that had happened; I’d walked out into our living space in just a towel on several occasions due to absent-mindedness.

But things were different now, weren’t they?

The only other option was to call out to her and ask her to bring me some clothes, and that seemed just as silly, seeing as I had never bothered to do that before, and I had just seen her naked and orgasmic. I took a deep breath, wrapped the towel around me waist, and headed out.

“Hey, so what were those messages about?” I asked as I entered our room.
 
Martin: keep watching me, baby! ; )

Anthony: me too! This mouth is hungry for some cum!

David: 5/min is good! I'm sure I can put on a good show for you. ;)

Tommy wandered out of the shower with just a towel on. I could see his hefty erection tenting it. I tried not to be too obvious, but I'm pretty sure I let out an audible gulp at the sight of it. Shaking my head and clearing my throat, I started babbling about the messages.

"Some of these guys want to see me give a blowjob or fuck someone! I didn't sign up for that. Tommy, what are we going to do? Someone offered me 5$ a minute if I would let him watch me have sex!"
 
Anna immediately seemed flustered when I walked into the room. I was a bit flabbergasted at what she told me, and shook my head, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

“That’s not really what I signed up for either,” I said. “I mean, watching you do what you do, by yourself, that’s one thing... it’s still kinda really wrong but I think we can handle it...” I said. “But I don’t think I could hold the camera and film you having sex with, uh, whoever you’d be doing it with...”

Was there a hint of jealousy in my voice? Probably. I tried to play it off as “protective brother attitude” but I wasn’t sure if it worked.
 
I nodded. "Yeah no, I wouldn't ask you for that. On the days I have company I don't expect you to be here." For some reason, he sounded perturbed about that, but I ignored it.

"I just have to figure out how to make that work. There is that guy who comes into the diners on Tuesday afternoons," I thought out loud. "He's kind of cute - I know he's into me because he always tips me really well, and he only wants to sit in my section." The guy that I was talking about went to university and studied biochemistry. Although he was smart and sometimes appeared introverted, he'd always seemed down to earth and friendly, striking up a conversation at the drop of a hat. He had a really nice smile, too, so that was a plus.

We settled down on the couch together and watched Netflix after Tommy found some sweatpants. I could feel the heat radiating off his arm as it brushed the back of my neck along the backrest but this closeness was nothing new, just maybe zinging with something a little more electric as I more fully snuggled into his side and laid my head on his shoulder when sitting up became uncomfortable to better watch the show.


_____

A few weeks had passed since I first started camming and it was going okay. Simon (diner guy) and I had been on a few dates since then largely in part to my outrageous flirting. He'd admitted he'd found me cute and wanted to get to know me better (it made me feel bad for using him, but we were desperate for money so I tried to ignore it). We'd shared a couple of kisses and had done some heavy petting, but hadn't really gone any further. Although Tommy understood why I was doing this, he always shut me down when Simon was brought up, never wanting to speak about it.

After date number four on our way out of the movie theatre where he'd been getting pretty handsy, I figured tonight might be the night that he let me fit my mouth around his cock. I had already texted my brother of my plan (even before the movie started), and received a quick "I'll be gone" text in response. Simon was surprised when he kissed me on the doorstep and I pulled him in behind me but never offered a word of complaint.

He did ask to use the bathroom really quickly which was fine because it gave me time to make sure the laptop was recording. I minimized the little window that played back what the camera was seeing and arranged the coffee table off to the side a bit so it had the perfect view of the angle at which I planned to suck him off. We made out and played a little bit before I sunk down in between his knees and tugged at his pants. He lifted his ass and I tugged them down just low enough to get his cock out.
 
A few weeks had gone by, and Anna and I learned more and more about this camgirl business with every passing day. Mostly we just focused on the guys who messaged from the camsite. Some nights she did pretty good, with a couple of extended private shows, and some nights things just seemed to be dead. Regardless, though, we made rent easily, and caught up on bills, and when the night came around that she wanted to bring Simon home, I had a spare twenty bucks to pitch in for some beers and weed with some of my coworkers from the coffee shoppe.

I wasn’t a big drinker, or smoker for that matter, but I needed a good distraction from thinking about my sister filming herself with that Simon guy. I mean, he seemed okay, from everything she told me about him, but I hadn’t met him yet. I hoped everything went okay. I was waiting for a text from her so I knew it was safe to come back home. I was at a coworker’s place, some handful of blocks from our apartment. I definitely had a very good buzz going on as the evening wore on...
 
I really took my time swallowing his cock; blowjobs had always been something that I enjoyed. Some girls absolutely hated them but to me there was just something about a fresh load of cum on my tongue that set me off every time.

I drew it out with Simon until he was desperate with need, working him right up until the edge with my tits around his dick and tamping it back down again a couple times before I finally sucked him over the edge, pulling back for him to shoot his load all over my face. As he tossed his head back and caught his breath, I turned to look over my shoulder so that the camera got a good look at the messy facial.

After I said goodnight (for real this time), I attempted to kiss him goodbye but he flinched away. He wouldn't kiss me if I'd just had my mouth "down there" as per him, but I shrugged it off. I texted to tell Tommy it was safe to come home before I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself up.
 
I got my sister’s text that it was safe to come home, finally, so I finished my beer quickly, said my good-bye’s and walked on back to our apartment. When I got there up there, Anna was just getting out of the shower. I had a very good buzz going on as I crashed my butt onto the old familiar sofa.

“Hey, how, uh, how was your date?” I asked her. We hadn’t spoken about filming with this Simon guy since that first night on cam, even though there had been a few more requests for “boy/girl” content, so I wasn’t sure if that was why she had wanted to bring him here or if she really liked him or what.
 
I smiled as I worked a towel through my hair to soak up some extra water before I let it air dry. It surprised me that Tommy was asking, since he’d always wanted to ignore the subject in the past. “Dinner was okay and the movie was boring but he’s a nice enough guy. Things got a little hot and heavy so we came back here,” I responded, not providing many details. Although he had watched me several times in the last few months perform for the cam, there was a weird feeling in my stomach when I thought about telling him about my adventures with another man. Instead, I simplified it with, “he helped me record some footage. He might not have any idea about that, though,” I shrugged.

He made room for me into the sofa as I climbed in after him. I could smell that he’d been smoking which was a bit abnormal for him but I didn’t say anything. It was something he only seemed to do when he was really upset or had something critical on his mind, so I wasn’t worried.
 
I raised an eyebrow at her comment about him not being aware of the camera recording, but shrugged. “Hope the footage is good enough to put a video up,” I mused. We hadn’t gotten any videos put up on the site yet, she had just been doing mostly private shows. We had some footage recorded of her doing those, but not much.

“Hmm... do you know anything about editing video?” I asked her.
 
I shook my head, laughing. He knew how useless I was at stuff like that. When I needed anything done on the computer it was always him I came to. “Are you going to give me a crash course or will you just do it for me? I’m am eager student!” I said, moving in closer to his side.
 
“How about both?” I suggested, grabbing the laptop and opening it up on the coffee table in front of me. “Let’s see what we got...”

In short order, I had the videos found and opened up in the rudimentary video editor that came with the laptop. It was enough to do some cutting, captions, and transitions.

We had a half dozen videos recorded. “So, in my research on this business, one thing I think I’ve noticed is that most of the girls selling videos on this site we’re using have short videos, like only five to ten minutes long. But all these videos we have are anywhere from forty five minutes to an hour.”

I leaned back against the couch. I may have been well-intoxicated but I wasn’t seeing double or anything. I realized that I was about to sit and watch my sister perform all over again, with her sitting next to me and watching too, and...

And there was a sudden rush of blood to my loins.

“So... it looks like we’re gonna be here for a little while, so I’m gonna put on something more comfortable,” I said. Fortunately, I had the day off work tomorrow, which meant I could work on this for as long as I wanted to. I stood up and headed for my room, and returned in a few minutes wearing thin cotton pajama pants and an old batman tee shirt.
 
Sitting and watching me play with myself while my brother joined me on the couch and combed through the footage felt dirtier than the act itself. During those periods of sinful masturbation for the camera, I could keep myself busy thinking about the pleasure I was giving myself and not my voyeur. Here, with us editing this footage together, it felt odd knowing he would be watching me re-enact my slut-like behaviour. It was more nerve-wracking than anything I could think of. I found that for some reason, his feedback (and dare I say, approval) was extremely important. We had lots of good footage to could turn into some pretty nice clips for the site, but it would take a lot of work to go through it all and choose the best parts. Tommy would have to be extremely focused on what I was doing to myself on cam to help pick the videos that would rake in top dollar.

I ventured to the fridge and dug a beer out of the back, feeling like a little liquid courage would be helpful if he was going to be focusing his attention so thoroughly on my body, able to pick out all the flaws and things I was so conscientious of. I rejoined him on the couch, my thigh pressed against the wide spread of his own as I attempted to watch closely just exactly what he was doing.
 
Last edited:
“What, no beer for me?” I asked as she sat down next to me. It felt really nice to feel her against my leg. I reached over and grabbed her beer and took a swig from it before handing it back!

“Okay, so... I guess we start at the beginning?” I suggested. “This one was from your first private session,” I said, clicking open the video editor to the footage.

I pressed play and we started watching.

She was silent as we watched, and it was weird to hear James speak, so I made a mental note to edit those bits out.

“Okay, yeah, that’s fucking hot,” I said, as we watched her grind on her pillow and play with her tits. I found that I could click on the track to make a “note,” and I used it to mark every point that was really good. There were several in a short period.
 
We ended up sharing that beer back and forth between us before I got up to get the next round. This time I did get him his own but he still kept stealing drinks from mine, despite me having no clue what the draw was. We watched the first three recorded sessions without much fuss, only moving to use the bathroom. I found that as we watched, my hands began to roam.

Drinking had always made me a little horny, and compounded on top of that was watching what was in every definition of the word, porn, with my own twin! I tended to get a little touchy when I had a few too many and my thigh pressed to Tommy's became a leg tossed over his own and a hand barely stroking just above his knee along the inseam of his sweatpants with my face buried into his shoulder and my breasts brushing against his side. He probably could tell I'd never put my bra back on after my shower. Our affection had always been close, hugs and kisses on the forehead or cheeks, holding hands, simple things like that.But the more I started revealing myself to him, the less I became ashamed of my slutty side, embracing it and using it to the best of my ability.

Tomorrow was Saturday and both of us had the day off. We spent most of the night going through the videos and isolating parts we liked, but hearing him say things like, "that's fucking hot," or, "fuck, that's sexy," as he watched me on cam caused my panties to become wet. The taboos we had already broken were numerous, and hearing my brother talk about me as if I really was someone he viewed as sexy was an exhilarating feeling. Finally, we got comfortable as we turned on the video of my earlier escapades with Simon. I was starting to get over my horny phase of drunk and right into the second: sleepiness.

My hand that had been on his knee slid higher up his thigh. In the video, I could hear the bathroom door closing and hear Simon's footsteps before he came into view and settled on the couch. This once more brought up the curiousity of why Tommy wanted noting to do with my boyfriend. He hated hearing his name or seeing me text him, but he said nothing more about it. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as video me freed Simon's cock from his pants and went about sucking him (very) enthusiastically to determine his reaction.
 
Last edited:
Watching the videos of her shows was one thing, as I had been in the room for them and watched them live. Yeah, it was kinky to watch them again, and I was definitely aroused. Certainly, having my sister practically on top of me only increased my level of arousal. Her tits were mashed against me, and the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra wasn’t lost on me at all.

However, watching her surreptitiously filmed video of Anna sucking off her boyfriend took things to a whole different level. Her hand on my leg was dangerously close to where my cock was resting against my thigh. It took every bit of willpower on my part to keep it from standing straight up!

“Damn,” I said, unable to take my eyes off the screen, watching my sister swallow cock again and again. “Looks like you are really fucking good at that...”
 
I could see that his eyes were fixated on the screen, hardly blinking as he watched me suck Simon’s cock. “I’ve had some practice,” I responded, taking the last large mouthful of beer in the bottle. I went to sit up just as we finished up for the night but I found that I was slightly woozy from the alocohol.

I lost my balance and my palm spread further up his thigh to catch myself until I could feel my fingers just barely ghost the line of his cock in his pants. My breasts were fully pressed into his chest and my lips made contact with the skin just in front of his ear. I pulled back like the contact burned me, unsure of what I could possibly say but completely embarrassed, stumbling from the couch and making my way down the hall and into the bathroom where I sat on the edge of the tub with my face in my hands blushing hotly.

Even though I could pass as a well versed sexual deviant, I couldn’t deny that I was really just an inexperienced girl. I also couldn’t deny that touching my brother’s cock, even accidentally, didn’t disgust me like it should have. Despite the embarrassing shock of it, the twinge of arousal was igniting in my gut.

We didn’t speak about it. Several days had passed and Simon was once again back to the apartment. It had been happening more and more often lately, and sometimes we did sexual things but sometimes we didn’t. Suddenly, I realized that this relationship was growing into more than I had planned on, but I didn’t hate what we were becoming.
 
Last edited:
We didn’t talk about it, but I couldn’t stop thinking about it, either. When Anna had drunkenly stumbled onto me trying to get up, she had definitely touched my semi-hard cock through my pants, and it aroused me in ways I should never be aroused.

What was even worse was every time I jerked off now, I was thinking of her. Her videos ran through my head all the time. I loved watching her strip down and play with herself. It was getting to be too much. I was finding myself growing more and more jealous of what she was doing with Simon. I needed to get laid, that was all there was to it.

Jessica was a coworker of mine at the coffee shoppe, and we’d had an on-again, off-again friends-with-benefits situation going on. Lately we had been “off again” due to her getting a new boyfriend, but it never hurt to see what she was up to, or down for. I wound up spending the evening at her place the next time Anna was having Simon over...
 
Tommy was gone for the evening coincedentally when I texted him about Simon. We’d only planned to go back to the apartment and watch a movie, not planning to have sex. He’d been making more and more excuses to stay away lately whenever my boyfriend was over and it bothered me. Tommy was a good judge of character and I really wanted the two people most important in my life to get along, but it would seem like they were never even going to meet.

The movie finished and we sat there for what felt like hours just trading soft kisses back and forth. Pulling my body into his lap, our make out session evolved into wet open mouthed deep kisses. His cock was hardening in the space between us and the hands sliding down my back and into the waistband of my pants to grab handfuls of my ass were welcome surprises.

The one thing I wasn’t too thrilled about so far in our relationship was his less than assertive manner in the bedroom - he didn’t ever seem to want to take control, so tonight I was seeing a different side of him. I ground my pussy against his half hard cock in his pants, but he pushed my body back off his lap to rearrange me on the couch. I ended up laying with my head propped against the armrest and one leg thrown over the back before he hooked his fingers in my panties and discarded them. As his mouth dove into the juncture between my thighs, I couldn’t help but think about what Tommy was doing right now - he said something about Jessica in his messages.

I didn’t know her, but I knew the name. I knew he met up with her for sex, having heard one of the guys accidentally slip and spill the beans one night. Tommy didn’t offer many details about her, just speaking about her briefly, but from what I gathered she was very pretty and her personality fit him just right. She would make a good girlfriend if he ever decided to settle down, but for now, all my mind could supply about the both of them was: is my brother over there getting his cock wet right now?

Simon’s mouth worked over my clit and I lost my train of thought. My eyes were clenched tightly as I focused on his admittedly great oral skills. He quickly brought me to a screaming orgasm, and I bit down hard on my lip to prevent any of the neighbours from hearing me. As I laid there catching my breath, I happened to turn my head towards the laptop and realized that this was the first time I hadn’t recorded any sexy footage while we played around. It was the first time we hadn’t fucked because it was my “job”; something I just wanted to keep private and only share with my boyfriend.
 
So, it turned out that Jessica still had that boyfriend. It also turned out that that didn’t stop us. It was a classic “netflix and chill” kind of night. Jessica always had good weed, so we smoked a bowl and had a couple drinks, started an episode of... something, and promptly started making out. We always seemed to just pick up naturally where we left off, even though it had been a couple months since our last hook-up.

She was fun, enthusiastic, and kinky, and when I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera and started recording her as she went down on me, she got even more into it, sucking my dick like she was auditioning to be in a porno.

I wound up getting a lot of footage of us messing around and fucking, actually. It was close to eleven when I finally got a message from Anna that Simon had left. Jessica wanted to smoke one more bowl with me before I left, which I was happy to oblige, and then I headed for home.

I opened the door. “Anna?” I said, not wanting to be too loud because it was late.
 
I was making a late night snack when he got home. After Simon had left, I’d had a quick shower and just stolen one of Tommy’s shirts - he was so much taller than I was and his shirt easily reached just above my knees. Because of that, I’d foregone any panties since everything was covered. I crashed onto the couch and gestured for him to join me. When he did, my nose wrinkled. I could tell he’d been smoking again. It was weird for for him, considering that he did it so rarely but this was now twice in one week. I watched him in concern as he slipped out of his shoes and coat before settling on the other side with his head dropped back and his knees spread wide as he sighed.

As per our usual routine, I was quick to slide over and cuddle in tightly. Before everything, we used to mostly do this for heat in the apartment because we couldn’t afford to run it very high, but now I realized that it was more about the comfort of having him close for me. His arms automatically wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me in. I touched my lips to his cheek in greeting. At this proximity, I could smell a hint of another woman’s perfume and see just a tinge of red blooming on his neck from his activities that evening. For some reason, it turned my stomach and I pulled away.

“How was your night?” I asked quietly, watching him instead of the random show playing on the television.
 
She cuddled up on me, as usual, but then pulled away and quietly asked how my night had been. Something was up. I raised an eyebrow and looked over at her.

“Pretty good,” I said. “You know. Netflix and chill.”

My hand lingered on her bare thigh, just at the edge of the bottom of my stolen tee shirt.

“How about you?” I asked her. Just then came the ding of a message coming through on the camsite. “Fixin to work tonight?”
 
Maybe that would take my mind off Tommy fucking another woman, so I nodded. How I was feeling was ridiculous - this was my brother. Why should I feel bad about hearing what he got up to in his spare time?

I combed my fingers through my damp hair quickly and ignored just how hot his hand was. Because it was so large, it splayed across a good length of bare skin. If he happened to raise his hand any further, there was a good chance he would discover my lack of panties (not that it mattered - he was going to find out shortly, anyway). Because his shirt was so big, the neck left a pretty good gap and view of my cleavage. It kept slipping off my much narrower shoulders and I had to keep tugging at it, but I figured it was a good look for tonight's impromptu show.
 
I was about to get up and go take a quick shower when I saw the message that came across from the potential customer, and I couldn’t help but smirk a bit as I read it out loud to Anna: “Do you do incest roleplay on cam?”

I’m sure I blushed a bit at that one. I was definitely going to make sure this one got recorded though, if she agreed to it. I raised an eyebrow.

“I wonder if we should charge more for the really kinky stuff,” I mused.
 
Considering that I'd been thinking about it more often lately, the thought didn't exactly turn me off. Instead, it started to dampen my panties. I didn't need to charge more for it - I was happy to do it for base price, but I was also a money hungry slut lately, so of course, "Heck yeah we charge more for anything kinky!" I agreed.

I typed back, "that will cost you extra. I wonder what my brother would think if he came home to find his sister fucking herself on camera for stangers?" Laughing at the fact that mine definitely was not only aware but also involved in helping me. Being such a tease, I added, "maybe he's the camerman ; )!"
 
The guy was sold, and the private chat room popped up and awaited her to accept and start her show.

I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans, uncomfortably yet again. I had spent the evening screwing Jessica and yet I found myself now hornier than ever... and for my sister.

“Wanna record this one?” I asked her with a devilish grin.
 
Back
Top