setting up a threesome?

RSHornyCouple

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Posts
110
Hello all, just seeking advice on how is the best way to setup a threesome. My wife wants to try mfm but unsure the best way to go about searching for a third. Message me with advice.
 
Hire an escort

If you're not sure, don't use someone you know. Hire an escort. They are skilled, clean and want return business. Have some great anonymous threesome sex with no strings and if you don't like it, you never have to do it or see them again.
 
Is your box full yet? I would imagine that's all you'd need to get bombarded with offers, best of luck to you.
 
Let Hubby do the work!

My advice would be for the male to go about selecting a suitable stud for your MFM
My wife after much encouragement agreed to participate but wanted nothing to do with trying to select another male. And she definitely did not want to play with a local
So her only conditions were for him to be a clean professional type, non-smoker and married. She was of the opinion that single guys played the field more and were more likely to transfer STD's whereas married men would be more careful.
I revelled in my task as I wanted the guy to be "hung" and this gave me the latitude to select my choice. From my advert in a swingers magazine I had over 250 replies, I had posted a nude picture of her on the beach - in silhouette - and she had a great figure. after much work, I selected 5 guys with the biggest dicks and then considered other factors like how frequently they visited our town. The choice was narrowed down to two and I picked the ugliest guy! (well I'm not stupid and although I trusted the wife I didn't want to take a chance of her liking him too much)
He turned out to be a great stud, a multiple cummer, great for massage and an oral expert. We met-up every two months for two years before he moved oversea's. I have to say these meetings were extremely erotic and we both looked forward to the regular visits.
So get hubby to do all the arranging (if things go wrong you can then blame him!) and I am sure it will be an unforgettable experience, there is just nothing like intoducing a stud to your love making. I would love to hear how your MFM works out.
 
I would like advice as well. Husband and I are considering exploring
With another couple, a female or a male. We are both sort of shy
And are just at a loss of how to put ourselves out there
Or how to search for someone. We have played with a male friend a few times and I highly enjoyed that. Now we are looking for other opportunities. Where do we start?
 
my advice to you

I would like advice as well. Husband and I are considering exploring
With another couple, a female or a male. We are both sort of shy
And are just at a loss of how to put ourselves out there
Or how to search for someone. We have played with a male friend a few times and I highly enjoyed that. Now we are looking for other opportunities. Where do we start?

Lperry, Despite the risk of drawing all sorts of snarky comments from people here, I offer you several pieces of advice.

Advice #1: learn to listen. Ray Roberts in the post above yours, has described one way to do it. IMHO a very workable one. With some added tips included. What use do you figure it is, to post your short ad again, which does not really say much, instead of just contacting Ray by PM, and to ask more advice from him. Obviously he seems to know.

Advice #2: figure out to start with, what you really want. When a couple writes they look for either another couple, or another man, or another woman, that tells me they don't have the foggiest idea of what they are looking for.

You ought to develop some idea in your head at least, what it might be like, with a couple, or with a man, or with a woman. Because each of these 3 situations is entirely different from the others. I don't know whether I should offer you, to try out the MFM variant with me, in our fantasies. Because I am not sure how much fantasy you or your hubby have.

Advice #3: figure out how you can describe yourselves and your needs and desires better, and put all that into a signature post. Look at mine for an example, if you like.

When a curious Litster reads you ad without such information about you, he/she will most likely pass it over. But when you give them an idea of how both of you tick, they will be able to relate to you better. And you might receive much more vauable responses.
.
 
Last edited:
I would like advice as well. Husband and I are considering exploring
With another couple, a female or a male. We are both sort of shy
And are just at a loss of how to put ourselves out there
Or how to search for someone. We have played with a male friend a few times and I highly enjoyed that. Now we are looking for other opportunities. Where do we start?

I sent you a PM. I hope to hear back from you.
 
I think if you could snap a photo of your wife in a bikini (not 100% naked that is too slutty) and spend a minute thinking through the threesome activity, where it will be, what kinds of positions she is interested in, who gets to do what, and really what she is interested in having take place, that would be a good start. Things like will she kiss the man? Will you be performing oral on the man, or is just your wife the one interacting sexually with your guest? Is anal allowed? Is this mostly about you watching another man fuck your wife in a fairly normal position? Or are both of you excited to venture into double penetration scenarios? Will your wife be blindfolded? Cuffed? Thrashed rudely, or handled gently? Are toys involved? Will everyone be naked? How will things get started? Cocktails? Maybe spin the bottle? Maybe index cards with activities written on them selected randomly?

Then perhaps the two of you could go to an online dating site and sift through men that she feels attracted to or excited about. Then Hubby, you get the job of reaching out to the guys she is interested in. Armed with a photo and some details of what the guy's role will be, I can't imagine most men would not be interested in having the once in a lifetime chance at a threesome. I would think men who are maybe older than 35 or 40 would be good candidates, confident, experienced in bed, willing to work as a team. Younger single guys not so much. Hubby, be prepared to direct the activity. Your wife might know exactly what she wants, for example a spit roast where she is on all fours with you feeding your penis into her mouth, and the other guy feeding his penis into her pussy. Or maybe she is very curious to have him laying underneath her penetrating her pussy while you are working her ass. You need to understand her specific interest and make sure it happens the way she is imagining because she may be very shy with the third partner and pretend she is "up for anything". Up for anything could end up as a horrible encounter if you are not in charge.

Also, finding a guy that she is attracted to is WAYYYYYY more important than finding a guy with the biggest penis. Actually, guys with a big penis often ruin everything with insisting that everyone in the room worship their penis, including you Hubby. They can be real "pricks" ha ha. It is not uncommon for two men to get "testy" with each other when sharing a gal. It is wired into their brain that one has to be the winner. This is a deep psychological phenomenon. Be ready for that. When it happens realize you are fighting impulse. This is why I highly suggest an older guy, They have better control over their emotions. A normal guy with a normal penis who your wife is attracted to will be your best bet, and also insure she will want to try it again sometime. I also agree that it would be a mistake to involve someone you know. You do need the person to be unattached for the sake of your marriage.
 
Back
Top