invitation to Lit's women

aeolianmusic

Virgin
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Posts
26
Greetings!

The short of it: my adorable girlfriend and I are looking for a woman interested in some phone talk and possibly video chatting. The skype's the limit!

The medium of it: we are both attractive, middle-aged, educated, and sane. He is a Lit veteran of almost decade (opening this new account and this new chapter); she is a more recent convert. We are enthusiastic about libidinous wildness and imaginative leaps, with very few conversational limits ... but we're also (how else to put this?) responsible adults. We're hoping to find a *nice* woman with a naughty mind, someone with a sweet and easy personality, and ideally someone with a submissive side.

The long of it: We're exploring, opening up, testing the waters, getting our toes wet, ready to dive in. Yes, we will eventually talk with men, too, but we're starting with the hope of finding a woman. We know that it can be a long shot out here, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. And that dare goes for any woman reading this who might experience a frisson of possibility: please drop a note and let's see what develops. We're particularly drawn to bright, perhaps shy, sweet, and open-minded women. An interest in art, reading, and cooking is a plus!

The upshot: if you're a woman (over 18) and you're curious about the possibility of some playful conversations and intelligent chat with a bright, grounded, and naughty couple, say hello!!
 
haha awh, this is kind of cute. You guys can check out my thread and if you like whatcha see, shoot me a message.
 
Thanks! Kind of cute is exactly what we were going for!

Seriously, you're sweet to respond encouragingly. We know that our search is something of a tall order but we also know that there are some lovely women out here who are ... cautiously curious. The nice thing about Lit is that sending a pm is easy, free, and gilded with possibilities.

Cheers!
 
Good morning, Literoticae! Here's an update in the hopes that good things may come of this thread bump.

We remain an attractive, middle-aged couple, still educated and still sane, though we are a few months older than when we posted this ad and perhaps even a bit wiser. We had a number of lovely responses to this thread back in the day but nothing that materialized quite the way we wanted.

So here's round two, hoping that a sweet and friendly woman will come out of Lit's murky, lurky shadows and join us for (at least) a few exploratory messages. My girlfriend, who is the definition of sweet and sexy, is bi-curious and our hope is to find a woman who might enjoy some Skypish fun. We have no specific expectations, just the hope that we can share the groove with someone nice, the zone of shared pleasure and comfort and easy openness.

Whether you're a veteran of online adventures or a hesitant newcomer, if you're curious about the possibilities, even just curious about what such possibilities might possibly be, please drop us a pm. The typing is free and we guarantee a return on your investment!
 
Here is a bump (and grind?) of our original post. Not surprisingly, it's rather easy to find men to connect with ... and rather difficult to find the right gal. But our libidinous energies will not be thwarted: we know there's a friendly woman, somewhere between curious and curiouser, who would like to explore the possibilities. You know who you are and we are saving space in our message inbox especially for YOU!

And: admittedly our online playtime is limited; a heartfelt thank you to any UK respondents (you know who you are); we'll do our best.

Hope springs eternal in the collective mind of this enthusiastic, cheerful, and open-minded couple. To any woman reading this note (you know who you are!), come say hi. We will respond with easy flirtation, some questionable literary puns, and perhaps an opportunity for some playful, spirited fun. It is all upside with us!
 
Let's add this venerable thread to things that go bump in the night! We have messaged with some truly lovely women but, between time differences and real-world complications, we've found it quite a challenge to find a friendly, sweet woman to connect with.

So one last, final, ultimate casting call for a gal who is at least curious about some Skypish possibilities with a kind, verbal, and playful online couple. We're laid back and easy going, and we are especially hopeful that a bright woman, perhaps a shy lurker, might want to say hello and introduce herself. Sometimes magic can happen and the stars do align ...

And to all this we say: why not?

And to all this we say: let's.
 
Back
Top