Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

someone played with my cock enthusiastically for quite a while and then said "wow, you have a beautiful penis"

heh.
 
I don't get a lot of compliments but one of my favourites would be getting told that I suck cock like I was made for it
 
..

Probably when 'Elle' told me "That ass got a nerve to feel good" i was proud my asshole please her as she piped me down
 
I had a FWB a few years back. We talked on the phone the day after our first fucksession and she told me that she could barely walk, when her family asked her what was wrong she lied and told them that her back hurt. During our next encounter while taking a break (I had to take a piss) she asked me if I was God. We never had sex again after that, I broke it off after realizing that she was in love with me and I just didn't feel that way about her. Also, both times we hooked up we went at it for over three hours and I wasn't even close to cumming. So, no feelings for her and sex that just wasn't doing it for me... it felt like the right thing to do. She didn't share my feelings.

Then there's a few funny or odd compliments I've received. A couple of years back I was on this chat just talking to random people when this guy started talking to me. He was about 8 years younger than me and was gay, not that I cared, he was fun to talk to. After a while he saw my profile pic and told me that I looked like 'a cute little troll'. It's probably the nicest and weirdest compliment I've ever received.

A few days ago I went to see the doctor, a male that seemed to be about my age, possibly a few years younger. We talked for a while and this exchange takes place:

"Are you sexually active?"
"No, not really."
"Why not? A guy like you shouldn't have any problems with that."

Honestly, that's a nice compliment, and I don't think he was gay (not that it would've mattered). It was just very weird to hear it as I was taking off my pants so he could take a look at my penis. I still think it's fucking hilarious though.
 
Cammy White from SF II. Sooooo many squats and push ups went into that cosplay. Good lord. Totally worth it, though. Haven't felt that validated in like, ever.

Ooh, nice. Thong back and everything? This sounds like the sort of thing that needs proof. For, um, science...
 
I was floored when he said this "please don't take it the wrong way. I am happily married and have a wonderful family and have no intent of hitting on you but i do appreciate beauty and I couldn't help but notice when you came into this shop. Just wanted to let you know that girls like you make it tough for us to stay committed." He then winked and walked away
 
sadly not many but the 1 that stands out very well-

by an ex - even with lube my pussy is sore and needs some rest, but that was the best and longest I have had.

that got me hard again, so she sucked me off
 
"Your soul outshines your beautiful face. Which is saying something because you are gorgeous."
An actual quote. I was so shocked I just stood there. Then I think we dance and had hot monkey sex. lol HE was a smooth one.
 
My claim to fame is that I've been told by many that I am the best pussy eater east of the Mississippi. And I believe them. Now, if I could just find my first cock to suck I'd feel complete!:kiss:
 
"You have the face of angel." Hot because if was so sweet.
 
Back
Top